The Journey Of A Thousand Miles Begins With A Broken Fan Belt And A Flat Tyre.

B.W.G

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

download3_zpsb49d7455.jpg

Olginatese - Serie B bwin - March 2044

Fixtures

2b2882c2-ad48-4628-b9be-cb980c7e6750_zps7706e22f.jpg

League Table

SerieBbwin_OverviewStages_zpse2ce28e0.png

Manager's Thoughts

The highlight fixture of the month was the TIM Cup game against Fiorentina,we were 2-1 down after the first leg and I wasn't confident but an excellent defensive display with high quality finishing saw us stun Fiorentina with a clinical 3-0 victory as we progressed to the final with a 4-2 aggregate victory!Our league form was a bit patchy at the start of month as we picked up four points from four games,the Sampdoria game was a disaster as we conceded three goals in the last 20 minutes to throw away victory which was a bit of a blow in chasing an automatic spot.We did however finish the month of quite strongly with convincing wins over Torino and Crotone as we showed that we will not be pushed around.This month pretty much confirmed there will be a playoff this season as it is slow close in the league,we need positive results if we are to clinch a playoff spot.

April sees us play six times in the league as we look to push for a playoff spot or somehow sneak the automatic spot.We face off against Cittadella,Lecce,Modena,Sassuolo,Mantova and Palermo.Most of the teams I can classify this season as mediocre as Cittadella,Modena and Sassuolo should have really performed better than what they have done.Lecce can be a very good side on their day but they are far too inconsistent,a good example of this is beating Napoli and losing to Trapani.Palermo game will be extremely tough as they are one of the teams challenging for a playoff spot and could cause problems with regards to playoffs and automatic promotion.As for the Mantova game,they are performing well above expectations like ourselves but I still have the issue of losing the title to them last season so I will be looking to win.My main aim is to get as many points as possible as it is going to be a very close finish to the season!

Olginatese - Serie B bwin - April 2044

Fixtures

663d1f35-c4c5-48bf-9bf9-cf0e2df7102c_zps60e86e8c.jpg

Lague Table

SerieBbwin_OverviewStages_zps783e15ff.png

Manager's Thoughts

What a phenomenal month that was as we picked up fourteen points from a possible eighteen and finished the month in second place!The highlight of the month was the 3-0 victory over Palermo as they were the most difficult team to beat,don't let the scoreline fool you as it was a lot closer than it looked.We did have quite a bit of luck in the games against Modena and Sassuolo as we easily could have lost both games but we withstood their barrage and walked away with four points from those two games.The other highlights of the month were beating Mantova thus doing a double over them and the controversial win over Lecce,I say it's controversial as it was never a penalty so I think a draw would have been fair.We are very much in the title race and with two games left and with everything to play for,it could be a hell of a finish to the season!

We have reached the last month and with two games left to play in the league,there is no less than five teams challenging for the title but I am considering playing my best to get out of the division due to both Milan clubs being in the relegation zone in Serie A!We also face our biggest game to date as we face off against Juventus in the TIM Cup final,no matter the result I am extremely pleased with our run in the competition and it has helped us massively with regards to the clubs finances.I am also waiting for karma to strike me down as I feel we have had more then our share of luck this season,if we avoid it then it will be great but I am not holding my breath.We face off against Barletta and Bari,our record against the poorer sides has not been brilliant but we must win them both if we are to get promoted!

In a shocking season overall in Serie A,both Milan clubs were relegated along with Bologna!At least AC Milan can claim they finished above Inter :lol:

We won the first of the game and we sit at the top of the table for the first time this season :D

Olginatese - Serie B bwin - May 2044

Fixtures

2c39894c-caed-4ce9-817e-4a41197c61d6_zpsa3b08742.jpg

League Table

SerieBbwin_OverviewStages_zps93aa5490.png

Manager's Thoughts

What an emphatic end to the season,we beat Barletta 3-0 which took us to the top of the table for the first time during the season before we finished the domestic season in style with 5-0 victory over Bari to make sure we took the title!We were definitely the form team in the end as we suffered one defeat in twelve games which is definitely brilliant form from the team as we snatched the title.The highlight of the month was the 4-2 victory over Juventus in the cup final,we were 2-1 down at half time but a superb second half saw us hit three goals without conceding as we won 4-2 and booked a place in the Europa League for next season.A new season,new stadium and playing in Europe,the future is looking bright.

Next up,a round up of the season!

Dexter_Morgan - Cheers fella :D Getting players may be a problem though as no one wants to join!

deltablue - I prefer to use shocking :lol:

AK22 - Thanks mate :D Hopefully Serie A won't be a step too far!

Brucehum - Definitely my biggest achievement with Olginatese to date :D

Archived