Sports Interactive Community
BCFC_Mike

The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

My friend put his beta Shopto code in before midnight, and hasnt had an update or got the full version... when he clicks play, it is the Beta still.

Does he need to put another code in?

Thanks

for those who have not bought through steam, remember to punch in the new code, took me 5 min to figure that out. I have a box version

when is the demo supposed to stop ? I just opened it and played a couple of days worth at 00:05 ????

Demo will work forever. however you can only play half a season before the game ask you to buy the full game and you can't continue until you buy the full version.

How is it you pricks are getting such fast downloads when Im stuck on 1%

I just downloaded it at 3 megabyte / Sec , try restarting the download if ur only 1% in anyway.

Have you checked the main Forum. Good god!!!

I really don't want to! :lol: I'm staying put. Reading negative posts always puts a dampener on it for me.

I feel sorry for Neil Brock and co though...

Maybe useful to some, my game updated but i had to install the Editor manually. As follows, your Steam game Library, Tools, FM 2013 Editor...install.

Thanks a lot mate, has been a while since I used the editor in FM12 so I had totally forgotten about that.

Mines still not updated. I've restarted Steam numerous time too =/

Also will Beta saved games work with the official version? Because I'm half way through a season.

Also will Beta saved games work with the official version? Because I'm half way through a season.

BETA saves will work I believe.

Did you buy from steam? If not then you may need to put in your proper code. See here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/323815-Important-Information-for-those-who-only-received-a-beta-code-Full-Game-Activation

I have had the beta installed since it came out, but my steam is now downloading 2gb of football manager 2013. Also when mine downloaded the beta it was only 1.4gb, even though everyone elses was more. Most confusing....

Beta saves will work.

Make sure Steam is closing down properly, clicking X on Steam just hides it

Before I go back into the lad of negativity which is the main forum, have they released a change list for bugs etc?

Beta saves will work.

Make sure Steam is closing down properly, clicking X on Steam just hides it

Aaron, do you know if the league history is fixed with the update? As in, the screen which shows the league results a club has had over the year (points, wins/losses, GD+- etc.) and is it fixed for existing save games or only ones which are newly created?

Maybe useful to some, my game updated but i had to install the Editor manually. As follows, your Steam game Library, Tools, FM 2013 Editor...install.

Thank you

Before I go back into the lad of negativity which is the main forum, have they released a change list for bugs etc?

Never mind, found it :p

Aaron, do you know if the league history is fixed with the update? As in, the screen which shows the league results a club has had over the year (points, wins/losses, GD+- etc.) and is it fixed for existing save games or only ones which are newly created?

Apologies, I don't know - I work mainly on FMH!

Apologies, I don't know - I work mainly on FMH!

np, thanks for responding.

Anyone else who's made a beta save and is using in in the full game care to check for me?

"Aaron, do you know if the league history is fixed with the update? As in, the screen which shows the league results a club has had over the year (points, wins/losses, GD+- etc.) and is it fixed for existing save games or only ones which are newly created?"

No update and no editor in tools. Starting to think I really need to input that second code but I didn't get any. Steam says I own ITEM

Retail

Football Manager 2013 Pre-Order

Thought that was good enough.

No update and no editor in tools. Starting to think I really need to input that second code but I didn't get any. Steam says I own ITEM

Retail

Have you re-started steam by right clicking on the steam icon in your system tray and selecting exit and then starting it back up again?

Have you re-started steam by right clicking on the steam icon in your system tray and selecting exit and then starting it back up again?
Sure, I've been using it for years and done all the usual tricks.

Sure, I've been using it for years and done all the usual tricks.

Is this a boxed copy?

Will be watching the NFL and starting on a long term Fulham and Northern Ireland save, can't wait and I have a reading week next week so off uni with the minor caveat of a 2000 word essay...

Your not Lawrie Sanchez by any chance are you?

Let the game begin fizzy at the ready plenty of snacks i am going to put on 2 stone and have no eyes left by the time i am done..

I have decided that I can barely walk (fact) as my knee is in agony, which means I cant drink, which means I cant get to work...so I'm having an FM night like when I was a kid :D.

Retail

I know you wont like this but just be patient, it'll happen, you have the beta i assume ?

have given up activating; was running on BETA, bought boxed version, and steam is not accepting activation code typed directly from back of the manual; have closed/restated steam multiple times, and it has never prompted its own "update" or download; have run the actual DVD disc which has updated a % of install files, but steam is still not accepting the activation code; when you look in the games library, says "you already own FM 2013"; when you launch the game, it launches as "BETA"; and still no download is kicking in; have given up now, and will check again tomorrow; same old same old year on year it seems!