The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply
when is the demo supposed to stop ? I just opened it and played a couple of days worth at 00:05 ????

Demo will work forever. however you can only play half a season before the game ask you to buy the full game and you can't continue until you buy the full version.

Mines still not updated. I've restarted Steam numerous time too =/

Also will Beta saved games work with the official version? Because I'm half way through a season.

Did you buy from steam? If not then you may need to put in your proper code. See here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/323815-Important-Information-for-those-who-only-received-a-beta-code-Full-Game-Activation

Mines still not updated. I've restarted Steam numerous time too =/

Also will Beta saved games work with the official version? Because I'm half way through a season.

Beta saves will work.

Make sure Steam is closing down properly, clicking X on Steam just hides it

Beta saves will work.

Make sure Steam is closing down properly, clicking X on Steam just hides it

Aaron, do you know if the league history is fixed with the update? As in, the screen which shows the league results a club has had over the year (points, wins/losses, GD+- etc.) and is it fixed for existing save games or only ones which are newly created?

Aaron, do you know if the league history is fixed with the update? As in, the screen which shows the league results a club has had over the year (points, wins/losses, GD+- etc.) and is it fixed for existing save games or only ones which are newly created?

Apologies, I don't know - I work mainly on FMH!

Apologies, I don't know - I work mainly on FMH!

np, thanks for responding.

Anyone else who's made a beta save and is using in in the full game care to check for me?

"Aaron, do you know if the league history is fixed with the update? As in, the screen which shows the league results a club has had over the year (points, wins/losses, GD+- etc.) and is it fixed for existing save games or only ones which are newly created?"

No update and no editor in tools. Starting to think I really need to input that second code but I didn't get any. Steam says I own ITEM

Retail

Football Manager 2013 Pre-Order

Thought that was good enough.

Have you re-started steam by right clicking on the steam icon in your system tray and selecting exit and then starting it back up again?

I have decided that I can barely walk (fact) as my knee is in agony, which means I cant drink, which means I cant get to work...so I'm having an FM night like when I was a kid :D.

have given up activating; was running on BETA, bought boxed version, and steam is not accepting activation code typed directly from back of the manual; have closed/restated steam multiple times, and it has never prompted its own "update" or download; have run the actual DVD disc which has updated a % of install files, but steam is still not accepting the activation code; when you look in the games library, says "you already own FM 2013"; when you launch the game, it launches as "BETA"; and still no download is kicking in; have given up now, and will check again tomorrow; same old same old year on year it seems!

Archived