The Midnight Release - All-Nighter Thread

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Up for work at 0545 hours so no FM for me tonight.

I'm too old to be hardcore and do an all-nighter then do work.

I'll look forward to coming home, loading up steam and playing the full game after slogging it out at work.

What better reward?

I have just bought 2 litres of lucozade from the local Coop. For the price of £1.50 you can't go wrong. Going to have a shower at around 11:30 to wake myself up before an all-out assault on a new save. I'll probably start out by making something on the editor actually.

In other news, can anybody recommend me something decent to watch on the telly?

I have just bought 2 litres of lucozade from the local Coop. For the price of £1.50 you can't go wrong. Going to have a shower at around 11:30 to wake myself up before an all-out assault on a new save. I'll probably start out by making something on the editor actually.

Sky Sports News :thup:

I'll probably be on Sky Player on my trusty Xbox :cool:

How do you download it?

Should you receive your code from the people you pre ordered from?

Where did you order it from, as I think it depends.

It should update automatically if you've already got the beta. If not, then yes you should receive a code from the retailer.

Today of all days my windows system decided to die. Only got my comp back an hour ago (its 1.09 am here) and am furiously downloading the beta. At 45 there is no way Im doing an all nighter but am assuming that at 00.00 UK time my steam will start automatically downloading. Fair assumption?

50 unless someone hits the go go go button early.

@aley just leave steam running then you can be sure of it if you have already downloaded the beta/added the activation code.

Great! beta downloading now but it has already started slowing down..... in anticipation for later?

Archived