Sports Interactive Community
wardymoosg

Who is everyone going for?

As we are only 2 hours 50 minutes away has everyone decided who there first file is going to be with? Thinking of Malaga myself, think it will be a good challenge. :thup:

Played with Juve in the demo and enjoyed it so might start another save on the full game with them.

Was thinking AC Milan, mainly based off how poorly they are in real life and see if the team really are that bad, hahaha. Other than that I may do a save with my beloved Portsmouth, however I'm abit edgy about that!

Random newly promoted club in Brazil (as I always do) for "Razer82's Small Club to Big Club Americas Challenge"

AC Milan should be an interesting one, like you say they are struggling this season so will be interesting to see how they are on the game, i wonder if Berlusconi will welcome you to the club haha

Will do a bit of editing and replace Truro with my local team in the BSS until Uncle Ron's level 8 database is released - will also add a lot of youth players to the home countries and probably a few in Europe this year too - editing tomorrow and starting a new game on Saturday

Sticking with my beta save as manager of the mighty Genclerbirligi. And one day I'll learn how to spell that without checking! :D

Probably start and been sacked by Xmas as Leeds manager like every other year :):(

AC Milan should be an interesting one, like you say they are struggling this season so will be interesting to see how they are on the game, i wonder if Berlusconi will welcome you to the club haha

You kiddin'? Berlusconi's ma homie! #ThugLife Haha! :lol:

Newcastle, as always.

This year promises to be very exciting with Arfa, Cisse, Ba, Cabaye, S Taylor, Krul and Colo all looking very decent, in particular Cisse, who if played as a 'poacher' just rattles them in and Ben Arfa is amazing!

Also, worth a mention that after season 1 in beta, I was able to sell some of those players for stupid money - got £39million for Cisse from Spurs....£29million for Ba (after re-negotiating his contract) and £30million of Ben Arfa.

While it was nice having a huge transfer kitty, replacing those players with the same or better quality proved very hard!

Great challenge though...into my 3rd season now and just getting some glimpses of what the regens look like.

Will carry on with my Truro game from the beta :)

Will probably start another one with Liverpool at some point too

Sticking with my beta save as manager of the mighty Genclerbirligi. And one day I'll learn how to spell that without checking! :D

where are they from?ha

Im sticking with my Beta save. Taken the mighty Kettering Town into the Premier League already.

Every new release I say Plymouth Argyle, but then go with another team at the last minute. This time I'm sticking with argyle!

Load lots of less popular leagues, make the game choose a club until it finds one I know little about, and off we go!

Certainly not Halifax, one of the most stressful saves i've ever played. Thank f*** beta is coming to an end and i have a nice excuse to quit and restart. :)

Steaua Bucharest as always, even though I've started in BETA a game with Arsenal (which btw is not my favorite team from EPL - Man Utd is :))

Real Betis- figured after dominating Europe with Lyon in FM11 and FM12, I needed a harder challenge!

Spurs again. FM12 was my favourite save I've ever done in FM hope to repeat my achievements but game looks tougher this year which is good

been playing with arsenal for the beta, might just stick with it, but tempted to start again and do a double team, arsenal and luton town lol!

I remember that team demolished sporting lisbon in UEFA cup around 6-8 years ago (IRL)

I usually play around with a big club first to get a feel for the game. Chelsea usually. Seeing as I've already kind of done that with the beta I will start with my home town team Peterborough United. At some point I'll also have a crack at taking a team from the BSN or BSS and see how far I can get. Not very far usually, I don't have the time to play like I used to. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

Beloved Karpaty Lviv from Ukraine or a no transfer career in one of the weak countries - not sure yet.

I'll be continuing my Leeds United beta save, after 2 seasons of tactical experimentation/fun with the beta match engine and squad rebuilding we'll be going up as Champions in season 3!

Burnley as per usual Charlie Austin road to glory

He used to build walls, he used to build waaaalllllllsssssss, that Charlie Austin, now he scores goals!

Sorry, I can't help but sing that song whenever I hear his name ;)

Anyway, I will also be Burnley :)

Was going to go with Dortmund but with no SS kits been released for the Bundesliga yet I'll be starting with Man Utd.

Birmingham City...my beloved club and doing my damnest to sign Charlie Austin!!! what a player!

Keep your hands off our Charlie :D He is our only chance of promotion/playoffs/staying up :D