How to activate final Version of FM2013

mud

I pre ordered FM 2013 from Shopto a while back and have been playing the Beta i received the boxed version of the game today in the post and I have installed it. When the game loads up it still says beta in the corner of the welcome screen so my question is the final version of the game only available from the second of November? If so will Steam automatically update my game to the final version on the second of November?

I am a bit confused. I did download the beta version. Today, i received the boxed copy of FM13. Do i have to run the disc and install FM again or just use the activation code on steam and download the full version?

I am a bit confused. I did download the beta version. Today, i received the boxed copy of FM13. Do i have to run the disc and install FM again or just use the activation code on steam and download the full version?

I think you only need to use the key to activate the full game, bu I'm not 100% sure though.

Read the link posted above, it explains it.

Well. It is definately a bit confusing.

I have FM2013 in steam account and it does not say it is beta version which it obviously is...

I ordered an boxed copy from CDON and the manual has diffrent steam code printed in the back. When I enter that code it states it actually starts downloading / installing again.. I gather that how it is supposed to work.

Hello everyone..

When the pre-order first released, I bought the game from Sega but it directed me through Gamesplanet. That's why now I think I bought the game from Gamesplanet. Do you guys know if I am going to receive a new cd-key for the full game tonight? Or it will directly update the game to the full version. Can you please inform me about it asap.. Cheers!

• Administrators

It is a little bit confusing, I'll try and clarify.

If you received one beta code and pre-ordered for a digital version it should update to the full version at 00:01am

If you pre-ordered a box version, you will need to enter the code on the back of the manual to upgrade your 'beta' version to a 'full' version - but you will not need to use your disc if you already have the beta installed

If you ordered via Steam it will update automatically

Some of you may have received a 'beta code' via email when you first pre-ordered then received a second 'full' code via email - this will depend on your retailer and it would have been made clear in the email. If you have only one code and HAVE PAID for your game then it will be a code that will update at 00:01am.

Thanks.

Thanks a lot for the quick answer and the information.. I really appreciate it..

I had the digital version. Cause when I bought it, I received a key for the beta with written 'As the publisher of this game has chosen to partner with Steam, you will have to activate your game with this third party.' So the thing I want to learn is that if it will update automatically or I should have to wait for a different cd-key for activating the full game.

Archived