Sports Interactive Community

Will I be able to download FM 2013 from Steam or do I need to go out and buy it?

Not feeling too well ATM so a download would be useful!

Question ref beta to full game.

I pre ordered and got the Beta, but due to lack of money I had to cancel the order, but still had the beta, I've just re ordered from a different place, and have been given a product key, how do i update to the full game when released? Do I have to download the beta first using the new key?

Excellent.

Thanks, I assume I'll be able to play from midnight?

00:01 h UK Time. Yes.

I pre ordered and got the Beta, but due to lack of money I had to cancel the order, but still had the beta, I've just re ordered from a different place, and have been given a product key, how do i update to the full game when released? Do I have to download the beta first using the new key?

Don't know about that specific issue, but this might help. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/323815-Important-Information-for-those-who-only-received-a-beta-code-Full-Game-Activation

Haha :D I created that when he was good at Sevilla

Didn't even know about him back in 2001!

Yeah input the 'new' key into Steam and your beta version will turn into the full version come 00:01am. Thanks.

Hello everyone..

When the pre-order first released, I bought the game from Sega but it directed me through Gamesplanet. That's why now I think I bought the game from Gamesplanet. Do you guys know if I am going to receive a new cd-key for the full game tonight? Or it will directly update the game to the full version. Can you please inform me about it asap.. Cheers!