Hong Kong League - any tips to do well?

I'm playing a game with Tai Po in the Hong Kong league, and my side is very average with the fitness of some players dipping below 60% at half time in the friendlies.

I have limited funds, and there is a ton of frees plus on top of that I've got a very bloated squad.

How do you succeed in this league?

First of all apoint a fitness coach mate. :)

No really couldn't help you at all sorry but i know there was a player in here who played in India (he may know some good players for you) if he is around he will help you i'm sure.

I would imagine the quality is the same as the Third division and the BSS/N?

Actually it seems less than that. I think the players are more Unibond League 1 than BSS/N. It's a very semi-pro league and all players are on part-time contracts bar the bigger clubs such as South China.

I will defintely hire a fitness coach and thanks for the tips and good luck message :)

I dont have any experience with Hong Kong league in FM but IRL there are a few ex-championship/EPL player in Hong Kong league, you could try expending you team by taking someone from England.

Hong Kong players are tend to be weak physically either in FM or IRL, so if you wish to success in Asia level you should really looking to expend your team with foreign players (if I remember correctly, there arent any restriction of foreign players)

Also, try searching for good China Regen. Good Luck :-)

flymyprettiesfly

im just about to start a game in hong kong with the same team as u because im bored and in need of a challenge so keep ur eyes out for a Tai Po in game thread!!

good luck let me kno of any players u find in ur game and il do the same!

Archived