[FM13] Futbol Club Barcelona - Més que un club; Into the Post-Pep Era

tommonufc

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I'd like some advice on the youth squad and B-team, it's so overwhelming to have three squads on your hands. I'm stumped at how to develop players. Send them to the B-squad, loan them out, first team games, ...? I've yet to see a good tutorial on this, and specifically for Barca's players I'd like some hints and tips, I'm completely new at this.

The best way, if you're really interested in developing your own players, is to manage both Barca and Barca B.

I actually use a word document to track each of my players and there expected path to the first team, which is exactly what Barca do in real life (not the word document, the first team path) That way I keep track of each of my players and I'm able to effectively ensure they get the game-time needed and know when they need tutoring, what their individual training focuses should be etc. The aim is to have most players entering at 20/21 into the first team set-up; more exceptional players will enter at 19 (e.g. Deulofeu). So here's an example:

Gerard Deulofeu

1st Half 2012/13: Key Player Barca B; Tutoring (18) Stamina

2nd Half 2012/13: Key Player Barca B

1st Half 2013/14: Promotion / Key Player Barca B (19) Strength

2nd Half 2013/14: Promotion; Tutoring

1st Half 2014/15: First Team (20) Finishing

I do that for every promising young player at the club. It's very important that you try to keep a tight (around 23) man squad as well to make sure everyone will be getting games throughout the season. So each of my squads is also in the word document, which helps highlight where I need to strengthen my youth ranks and where I can trim fat. So for Barca B:

Barcelona B Squad

GK’s: Jordi Masip, Migul Banuz

Defenders: Sergi Gomez, Marc Muniesa, Andreu Fontas, Leonid Bakoyock, Kiko Femenia,

Sergi Juste, Carles Planas, Alex Grimaldo

Midfielders: Jonathon Dos Santos, Javi Espinosa, Sergi Roberto, Odiquir Agostinho Ca,

Joan Angel Roman, Ilie Sanchez, Gustavo, Adryan

Attackers: Rafinha, Gerard Deulofeu, Luis Alberto, Miguel Angel, Sergio Araujo

Transfer List: Carlos Julio Martinez, Ivan Balliu, Robert Costa, David Lomban, Cristian Lobato,

Patric, Joel Huertas

I really enjoy managing both Barca and Barca B because it makes the game much more challenging. If I play with just Barca I tend to get bored as success is well too easy. So with Barca and Barca B, I have two teams: one who's the best in the world and I can aim to perfect the classical possession based attacking football, and a second team full of bright young players who are effectively a mid-table team, with which success is a challenge.

Anyway that's the way I do it, it's probably a bit more in depth than most but based on fm12 was brutally effective at bringing through La Masia players.

I bought both Neymar and Isco for my Barcelona game in the second season. Isco as a long term replacement for Xavi and Neymar for Iniesta. I finished the season top of the league, and I dominated possession in the majority of my games.

I'd say for others Muniain is better than Isco. I tried both and Isco hasn't got a single start unless a large number of injuries. Although i do also have Neymar so i guess that means less places there. Muniain and Isco both came for similar prices for me but i bought them end of first season so may effect that.

I'd say for others Muniain is better than Isco. I tried both and Isco hasn't got a single start unless a large number of injuries. Although i do also have Neymar so i guess that means less places there. Muniain and Isco both came for similar prices for me but i bought them end of first season so may effect that.

Muniain looks decent but I thought Isco fits in better, he's very similar to Iniesta. He's been quite good for me so far, but then again everyone is

Muniain looks decent but I thought Isco fits in better, he's very similar to Iniesta. He's been quite good for me so far, but then again everyone is

Yeah i bought them for different roles within the team to be honest. Muniain was origionally meant to be a back up for Messi and Neymar, while Isco was meant to be back up for Cesc/replace Iniesta. Both where tutored by the experianced men (Messi for Muniain and Iniesta for Isco) and Muniain is keeping Messi on his toes. Sounds crazy but on a couple of occassions I've nearly dropped Messi. Last years CL final Messi was injured Neymar suspended. Both had to play as a result. Muniain took Messi's place Isco taking Neymars. (i play them behind a one man striker as Inside Forwards) Muniain was just different class. Isco just looked very shaken.

I started a career game with Dortmund and did 2 seasons winning the league in my second season. Fergie then retired so I applied for the United job. Obviously the Dortmund fans and board went mad and asked me to apologise or resign. I resigned as I thought it would be better than staying. Guardiola got the United job as he is obviously a better coach. I then saw the Barcelona job became available os applied on the off chance and they approached me immediately with 41m to spend. I have now began my season, signing Phil Jones for 21m, Dembele for 9m & Milner on loan as cover for my ridiculously talented midfield. First game was Real Madrid at home which I won 1-0. I have 19pts from opening 7 games. I have lost to Milan and Dortmund (Tears) in openign 2 CL games so I have to pick it up now.

Perhaps the best part is they already had Neymar. He is coming back from injury he picked up in pre season so I cannot wait to see him in action. I simply cannot think of anything better than Neymar, Messi & Sanchez up front.

I will keep you posted on my progress, main aim is to get out of the group stages but will have to beat Milan away and Dortmund at home. LETS DO THIS!

• 2 weeks later...

Alhtough I am a great Barça fan, I haven't managed them yet, because it is far too easy. After a few years you get the best youngsters and you can tutor them with the best players on the game. Real isn't really a strong opponent as they often loose points against weaker teams. Therefore I started with Hospitalet de Llobregat, which is also situated in Barcelona, as it is a much better challenge. However I will surely play with Barça later on as I can't resist to take them to further glory

Alhtough I am a great Barça fan, I haven't managed them yet, because it is far too easy. After a few years you get the best youngsters and you can tutor them with the best players on the game. Real isn't really a strong opponent as they often loose points against weaker teams. Therefore I started with Hospitalet de Llobregat, which is also situated in Barcelona, as it is a much better challenge. However I will surely play with Barça later on as I can't resist to take them to further glory

For me the main challenge with Barca isn't necessarily trying to win everything, it's keeping the philosophy going and developing incredible tactics which only Barca have the players to pull off.

any idea for a good young replacement keeper for valdes because dont rate him to much. been fishing after courtois but chelsea will only accept 104(!)million euro.

Bernd Leno. I always buy him in the first year, as soon as the board gives me more funds around Nov. 2012. Try structuring the deal with money up front + money over 48 months.

Just started a new game, plan to only buy ex-barca players, and develop my own players much like they do now - the only exceptions are for Spanish players under 16. Should provide a bit of a challenge as opposed to going down the "buy Neymar" route (not that there is anything wrong with that)

My squad is on fire these days. An unbeaten run of 61 games that only ended against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. It's March and Lionel Messi has scored a ridiculous 75 goals in all competitions. Tactic is all about passing, keeping the ball and being creative. Major buys were Neymar for 50 million and Isco for 20. I'm loving this save. The real challenge will arrive when my stars start to decline and a new generation will have to bear the responsibility of carrying the Barcelona crest.

After that, as Pep Guardiola replaced by his assistant, Tito Vilanova, the whole Barcelonismo probably the one hand happy to continue the project with a guarantee that the four previous years did PepTeam historic and unique. However, after the initial euphoria, it's time for cool reflection - or in this case Tito will be able to deal with the problems that prevented the capture of national and European championships? As a team under his leadership will behave in away matches, which was a curse last season? Sam Guardiola said that his role on the team would assess more as a "motivator", but to a greater extent responsible for the tactics of Vilanova. Of course, make decisions together, and discussed some time ago, the time came to the conclusion that it is necessary to look at the trouble and find a solution initiated by the London club Chelsea, later copied by other teams, like Inter, and finally transferred to the ground Spanish and gradually overrun by the likes of Osasuna, Zaragoza, Sociedad. Provided, of course, the popular tactic of "walling in" or "bus".....

It seemed that Pep and Tito found the cure - a rigid 4-3-3 to change the settings of the 3-4-3 at the expense of one of the defenders. No longer enough to connect to offensive action right back, everyone knew Dani Alves and the strength of his momentary fragments present in the penalty area was no longer a surprise to rivals. Erected on creativity. New purchases, Cesc Fabregas, together with Iniesta and Xavi midfield was responsible for the rapid movement of the ball to the side attackers, and one of the three above-mentioned line break by setting Messi, who as a false "9" pulled one, sometimes two stoppers and did wbiegającemu assistant position. Frequently they were Cesc and Xavi. The two exchanged their positions on the Leo, Argentina benefited from loopholes that created his partners, and so on.

Disadvantages of such a setting there were a few. First and most importantly - creative aspirations were halted Iniesta, who was off most of the features to appear center-forward - he was playing a with a speed, add a bit of magic, but the setting rivals who necessarily, by removing the stoppers, they had to pull out the line above defense often could not find a way to partner. It was as though hidden, was by far the least of applications across the center line (57.7 per game) and scored only 9 assists in the league all season. It turned out that three creative midfielders Busquets assisted is not too innovative solution, because, in fact, most everything came down to a duel 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 defenders rivals.

Shortcomings in the implementation of this system Guardiola's Barcelona were many, why mention one more, the most visible. This is a summary of the defense - Pep playing this way, he avoided the issue of offensive Alves or simply used to set him on the wing (like the defeat at home to Real Madrid). So the choice fell mostly on Pique, Mascherano and Abidal (later Adriano). The key was to be Busquets, who after the loss immediately became a central defender in the 4-person defensive block. This move, however, caused a negative chain reaction - Busquets ran on its nominal position, which playmakerzy rivals have great freedom, in addition to lateral sectors were discovered, which ruthlessly exploited counter-fastening means rivals.

Tito at the beginning of his work gave the signal that he intended to resign from the setting, which last season brought more harm than good. To date, only one meeting has decided to sacrifice defense at the expense of offensive player, and was the first match against Spartak Moscow in the Champions League, losing 1-2 when Alves in place for the last 30 minutes showed up Alexis. This does not mean, however, that Vilanova simply pushing stroller called samograjem Pepa and bankers to issue a 4-3-3 system, who do not fail and win match after match. Tito has a new idea for a game, and allows him to transfer motion made ​​invaluable summer - Jordi Alba coming to the capital of Catalonia.

that is going to opt out of this setting, which last season brought more harm than good. Upon arrival at Ceska in the previous transfer window, Pep Guardiola often modify the setting of the team and gave up a single defender to put an additional helper which was mostly just Fabregas. This system is usually checked at the Camp Nou, where the team arrived with the aim of gaining a single point. There were "duds", such as match at the Mestalla, where Mathieu Jordi Alba with sow havoc on the left flank.One of the few changes to TitoLooking to meet presezonowe can be concluded that Vilanova resigned from 3-4-3. However, there were opportunities to use this tactic as. for example, in a match against PSG, where Mister could not take advantage of Adriano and Jordi Alba. Still, he took with him Planasa that someone could play on the left side of the defensive unit. With 4-3-3 Barça lost just three goals, but it is far too early to draw any serious conclusions.Defensive formation in every game presezonu:

Hamburg: Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano

Raja Casablanca: Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano

PSG: Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Planas

Manchester United: Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano

Dinamo Bucharest: Alves, Pique, Bartra, Jordi Alba

When personal problems in a defensive formation that plagued Pride of Catalonia in September and October, with the availability of a full staff started to draw a lot of differences between PepTeamem and TitoTeamem. So let's take a closer look at the basic, the strongest statement of defense, which on paper looks at four-Alba-Puyol-Pique-Alves. When waging shares by two shunt Barcelona defender leave their formation, but usually only one of them plays a full part in the action offensive running up the rival defense, the other a security buffer - both Alves and Alba are well trained technically and assist in stretching shares , waging and sowing uncertainty in the ranks of competitors, because no one can predict whether a moment will go to attack the Spaniard, or Brazilian. Intelligent play ball helps to create open spaces, often helps including Messi, who travels with him hiding player in the sector, where there is, descending slightly to the center, Pedro and Alves. Focused on this area rivals are not able to efficiently and quickly move to the other side, where it opens up space for two Alba / left forward. But the strikers and their role in a moment

When personal problems in a defensive formation that plagued Pride of Catalonia in September and October, with the availability of a full staff started to draw a lot of differences between PepTeamem and TitoTeamem. So let's take a closer look at the basic, the strongest statement of defense, which on paper looks at four-Alba-Puyol-Pique-Alves. When waging shares by two shunt Barcelona defender leave their formation, but usually only one of them plays a full part in the action offensive running up the rival defense, the other a security buffer - both Alves and Alba are well trained technically and assist in stretching shares , waging and sowing uncertainty in the ranks of competitors, because no one can predict whether a moment will go to attack the Spaniard, or Brazilian. Intelligent play ball helps to create open spaces, often helps including Messi, who travels with him hiding player in the sector, where there is, descending slightly to the center, Pedro and Alves. Focused on this area rivals are not able to efficiently and quickly move to the other side, where it opens up space for two Alba / left forward. But the strikers and their role in a moment.In this case, what happens in the line of defense? Busquets once again is blended into it, but not as one of a pair, but as one of the three, closely arranged stoppers. Madness? After the loss of the lateral the ball will be discovered even more! Of course not. The advantage of such a moment of winning goal in the last match of Radamel Falcao. Let's face it. <To see all the action ;

Adriano, as I mentioned, is set as a safety buffer of the most retracted helper (here Messi). This allows him to both aid in playing a share, as well as the effective return to the defensive line. Alba is set up and ready to go for the ball perpendicular. His role here is, once again, the key. Or rather, his predisposition speed events. Think of how many times you've seen it coming back at full speed for his wingman or side midfielder. These pictures were quite a few, and will be even more, because immediate return Alby combined with a good set up Adriano for help line allows you to create a five-block. After receiving immediately dissents Busquets or Pique, who quickly deliver the ball to Xavi or Cesc. Masterpiece.But back to the goal Falcao. First of all a big mistake Messi, who has no right to dribble when he has barely within a few steps the entire defensive line, led by Pique, who came to play with the ball. Quick ball to Falcao, who without any problems freed from the care of helpless Busquets. With the help comes Puyol, but the Colombian rate plays a key role - not doścignąłby him in this situation, any central defender in the world. Error individual Messi combined with extraordinary skills and ball control Falcao gate to take effect, but from a tactical point of view, everything was in order, setting both Adriano, Alby, and Busquets correct. El Tigre simply was unstoppable.Time to analyze the swing motion. First of all, divide them into two categories: the first, which includes Pedro, Alexis and Tello, the players responsible for stretching the game. The second form David Villa, Andres Iniesta and (at least I think it will) Isaac Cuenca. The first group is a classic defensive wingers stretching block competitors, doing in the middle for Messi run into the other lines. This is mainly due to the Argentine has so much freedom and stratospheric amount of goals wins. While the other players are playing closer to the pitch axis, descending to the center, 'breaking action', who have more freedom when it comes to dribbling, 1 on 1 situations, shots from outside the box. They correspond to a greater degree for working with advocates for including the side. That's why Iniesta on the wing for a mid-term Pepa himself, but for TitoTeamu is salvation. His technique, body balance, intelligence, ability slowdown in Alba Jordi to shake makes it possible to accelerate the game just after the ball. Iniesta potential does not suffer, in fact goes to the center and is actively involved in playing a ball, and this has the ability to dribble and create a safe advantage in its sector field. Vilanova not evenly every game player selects one of the first group and one from the other, but just gives his elect such tasks. Frequently it is the stretching Pedro, which apparently is quite unproductive in front of goal rival. Fortunately, only superficially. What happens in a situation like this with a meeting with Atletico when they were on the field at the same time Alexis and Pedro? Of course, performing both roles interchangeably, so Adriano and Alba had a comparable number of inputs offensive.The word is also helpers. The division is clear, two playmakerów, which nominally form Xavi and Cesc. They are relieved of a large amount of defensive tasks, so they can focus on the use of outstanding ability to overdub his balls, just with Iniesta playing on "półskrzydle". The result? Xavi has 3 assists in 16 games (7 in 31 matches a year ago), Cesc 9 in 15 games (8/28 years ago), and Iniesta 9 in 11 (9/27 a year ago). So Cesc has no right to complain that he does not understand the system, because it is among the top three players on the pitch which was given the greatest possible freedom (along with Xavi and Messi).In conclusion, the mobile setting of Barcelona, ​​which, thanks to skillful and speed setting can be modified Alba to play three, four, or five of the defenders, so far not found a worthy opponent in the league. However, it requires constant work of the whole team, who must know how to react at the moment, what solution you choose.Samograj? No way! Great effort coach and players, which brings the spectacular effects.

After that, as Pep Guardiola replaced by his assistant, Tito Vilanova, the whole Barcelonismo probably the one hand happy to continue the project with a guarantee that the four previous years did PepTeam historic and unique. However, after the initial euphoria, it's time for cool reflection - or in this case Tito will be able to deal with the problems that prevented the capture of national and European championships? As a team under his leadership will behave in away matches, which was a curse last season? Sam Guardiola said that his role on the team would assess more as a "motivator", but to a greater extent responsible for the tactics of Vilanova. Of course, make decisions together, and discussed some time ago, the time came to the conclusion that it is necessary to look at the trouble and find a solution initiated by the London club Chelsea, later copied by other teams, like Inter, and finally transferred to the ground Spanish and gradually overrun by the likes of Osasuna, Zaragoza, Sociedad. Provided, of course, the popular tactic of "walling in" or "bus".....

It seemed that Pep and Tito found the cure - a rigid 4-3-3 to change the settings of the 3-4-3 at the expense of one of the defenders. No longer enough to connect to offensive action right back, everyone knew Dani Alves and the strength of his momentary fragments present in the penalty area was no longer a surprise to rivals. Erected on creativity. New purchases, Cesc Fabregas, together with Iniesta and Xavi midfield was responsible for the rapid movement of the ball to the side attackers, and one of the three above-mentioned line break by setting Messi, who as a false "9" pulled one, sometimes two stoppers and did wbiegającemu assistant position. Frequently they were Cesc and Xavi. The two exchanged their positions on the Leo, Argentina benefited from loopholes that created his partners, and so on.

Disadvantages of such a setting there were a few. First and most importantly - creative aspirations were halted Iniesta, who was off most of the features to appear center-forward - he was playing a with a speed, add a bit of magic, but the setting rivals who necessarily, by removing the stoppers, they had to pull out the line above defense often could not find a way to partner. It was as though hidden, was by far the least of applications across the center line (57.7 per game) and scored only 9 assists in the league all season. It turned out that three creative midfielders Busquets assisted is not too innovative solution, because, in fact, most everything came down to a duel 1 on 1 or 1 on 2 defenders rivals.

Shortcomings in the implementation of this system Guardiola's Barcelona were many, why mention one more, the most visible. This is a summary of the defense - Pep playing this way, he avoided the issue of offensive Alves or simply used to set him on the wing (like the defeat at home to Real Madrid). So the choice fell mostly on Pique, Mascherano and Abidal (later Adriano). The key was to be Busquets, who after the loss immediately became a central defender in the 4-person defensive block. This move, however, caused a negative chain reaction - Busquets ran on its nominal position, which playmakerzy rivals have great freedom, in addition to lateral sectors were discovered, which ruthlessly exploited counter-fastening means rivals.

Tito at the beginning of his work gave the signal that he intended to resign from the setting, which last season brought more harm than good. To date, only one meeting has decided to sacrifice defense at the expense of offensive player, and was the first match against Spartak Moscow in the Champions League, losing 1-2 when Alves in place for the last 30 minutes showed up Alexis. This does not mean, however, that Vilanova simply pushing stroller called samograjem Pepa and bankers to issue a 4-3-3 system, who do not fail and win match after match. Tito has a new idea for a game, and allows him to transfer motion made ​​invaluable summer - Jordi Alba coming to the capital of Catalonia.

that is going to opt out of this setting, which last season brought more harm than good. Upon arrival at Ceska in the previous transfer window, Pep Guardiola often modify the setting of the team and gave up a single defender to put an additional helper which was mostly just Fabregas. This system is usually checked at the Camp Nou, where the team arrived with the aim of gaining a single point. There were "duds", such as match at the Mestalla, where Mathieu Jordi Alba with sow havoc on the left flank.One of the few changes to TitoLooking to meet presezonowe can be concluded that Vilanova resigned from 3-4-3. However, there were opportunities to use this tactic as. for example, in a match against PSG, where Mister could not take advantage of Adriano and Jordi Alba. Still, he took with him Planasa that someone could play on the left side of the defensive unit. With 4-3-3 Barça lost just three goals, but it is far too early to draw any serious conclusions.Defensive formation in every game presezonu:

Hamburg: Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano

Raja Casablanca: Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Adriano

PSG: Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Planas

Manchester United: Alves, Puyol, Mascherano, Adriano

Dinamo Bucharest: Alves, Pique, Bartra, Jordi Alba

When personal problems in a defensive formation that plagued Pride of Catalonia in September and October, with the availability of a full staff started to draw a lot of differences between PepTeamem and TitoTeamem. So let's take a closer look at the basic, the strongest statement of defense, which on paper looks at four-Alba-Puyol-Pique-Alves. When waging shares by two shunt Barcelona defender leave their formation, but usually only one of them plays a full part in the action offensive running up the rival defense, the other a security buffer - both Alves and Alba are well trained technically and assist in stretching shares , waging and sowing uncertainty in the ranks of competitors, because no one can predict whether a moment will go to attack the Spaniard, or Brazilian. Intelligent play ball helps to create open spaces, often helps including Messi, who travels with him hiding player in the sector, where there is, descending slightly to the center, Pedro and Alves. Focused on this area rivals are not able to efficiently and quickly move to the other side, where it opens up space for two Alba / left forward. But the strikers and their role in a moment

When personal problems in a defensive formation that plagued Pride of Catalonia in September and October, with the availability of a full staff started to draw a lot of differences between PepTeamem and TitoTeamem. So let's take a closer look at the basic, the strongest statement of defense, which on paper looks at four-Alba-Puyol-Pique-Alves. When waging shares by two shunt Barcelona defender leave their formation, but usually only one of them plays a full part in the action offensive running up the rival defense, the other a security buffer - both Alves and Alba are well trained technically and assist in stretching shares , waging and sowing uncertainty in the ranks of competitors, because no one can predict whether a moment will go to attack the Spaniard, or Brazilian. Intelligent play ball helps to create open spaces, often helps including Messi, who travels with him hiding player in the sector, where there is, descending slightly to the center, Pedro and Alves. Focused on this area rivals are not able to efficiently and quickly move to the other side, where it opens up space for two Alba / left forward. But the strikers and their role in a moment.In this case, what happens in the line of defense? Busquets once again is blended into it, but not as one of a pair, but as one of the three, closely arranged stoppers. Madness? After the loss of the lateral the ball will be discovered even more! Of course not. The advantage of such a moment of winning goal in the last match of Radamel Falcao. Let's face it. <To see all the action ;

Adriano, as I mentioned, is set as a safety buffer of the most retracted helper (here Messi). This allows him to both aid in playing a share, as well as the effective return to the defensive line. Alba is set up and ready to go for the ball perpendicular. His role here is, once again, the key. Or rather, his predisposition speed events. Think of how many times you've seen it coming back at full speed for his wingman or side midfielder. These pictures were quite a few, and will be even more, because immediate return Alby combined with a good set up Adriano for help line allows you to create a five-block. After receiving immediately dissents Busquets or Pique, who quickly deliver the ball to Xavi or Cesc. Masterpiece.But back to the goal Falcao. First of all a big mistake Messi, who has no right to dribble when he has barely within a few steps the entire defensive line, led by Pique, who came to play with the ball. Quick ball to Falcao, who without any problems freed from the care of helpless Busquets. With the help comes Puyol, but the Colombian rate plays a key role - not doścignąłby him in this situation, any central defender in the world. Error individual Messi combined with extraordinary skills and ball control Falcao gate to take effect, but from a tactical point of view, everything was in order, setting both Adriano, Alby, and Busquets correct. El Tigre simply was unstoppable.Time to analyze the swing motion. First of all, divide them into two categories: the first, which includes Pedro, Alexis and Tello, the players responsible for stretching the game. The second form David Villa, Andres Iniesta and (at least I think it will) Isaac Cuenca. The first group is a classic defensive wingers stretching block competitors, doing in the middle for Messi run into the other lines. This is mainly due to the Argentine has so much freedom and stratospheric amount of goals wins. While the other players are playing closer to the pitch axis, descending to the center, 'breaking action', who have more freedom when it comes to dribbling, 1 on 1 situations, shots from outside the box. They correspond to a greater degree for working with advocates for including the side. That's why Iniesta on the wing for a mid-term Pepa himself, but for TitoTeamu is salvation. His technique, body balance, intelligence, ability slowdown in Alba Jordi to shake makes it possible to accelerate the game just after the ball. Iniesta potential does not suffer, in fact goes to the center and is actively involved in playing a ball, and this has the ability to dribble and create a safe advantage in its sector field. Vilanova not evenly every game player selects one of the first group and one from the other, but just gives his elect such tasks. Frequently it is the stretching Pedro, which apparently is quite unproductive in front of goal rival. Fortunately, only superficially. What happens in a situation like this with a meeting with Atletico when they were on the field at the same time Alexis and Pedro? Of course, performing both roles interchangeably, so Adriano and Alba had a comparable number of inputs offensive.The word is also helpers. The division is clear, two playmakerów, which nominally form Xavi and Cesc. They are relieved of a large amount of defensive tasks, so they can focus on the use of outstanding ability to overdub his balls, just with Iniesta playing on "półskrzydle". The result? Xavi has 3 assists in 16 games (7 in 31 matches a year ago), Cesc 9 in 15 games (8/28 years ago), and Iniesta 9 in 11 (9/27 a year ago). So Cesc has no right to complain that he does not understand the system, because it is among the top three players on the pitch which was given the greatest possible freedom (along with Xavi and Messi).In conclusion, the mobile setting of Barcelona, ​​which, thanks to skillful and speed setting can be modified Alba to play three, four, or five of the defenders, so far not found a worthy opponent in the league. However, it requires constant work of the whole team, who must know how to react at the moment, what solution you choose.Samograj? No way! Great effort coach and players, which brings the spectacular effects.

:applause:

• 2 weeks later...

Just started my Barça save and I have to recognize that the staff is pretty bad like every year. How is i possible that Guillermo Amor, the head of the Youth Development has that low attributes?

Putting that aside I just began to buy the usual Brazilian suspects (Wellington Nem, Doria, Adryan, Ademilson), so that the future is already secured.

I will try to play with a 4-6-0 and the second tactic will be a 3-4-3. I think that it will be a very successful save as always with the best team on Earth.

I initially wanted to keep the current squad intact, but, I still don't know if I should sell Adriano. ManU are offering 15mio.

Just started my Barça save and I have to recognize that the staff is pretty bad like every year. How is i possible that Guillermo Amor, the head of the Youth Development has that low attributes?

Putting that aside I just began to buy the usual Brazilian suspects (Wellington Nem, Doria, Adryan, Ademilson), so that the future is already secured.

I will try to play with a 4-6-0 and the second tactic will be a 3-4-3. I think that it will be a very successful save as always with the best team on Earth.

I initially wanted to keep the current squad intact, but, I still don't know if I should sell Adriano. ManU are offering 15mio.

Personally, I'd sell Alves rather than Adriano. Adriano is more flexible. However, if that offer gets towards £25M then take it!

Yeah barcelona staff are always terrible, doesnt add up to me considering how well players are developed there irl.

I would say sell adriano for that, irl he is pretty good but in game nothing special. You could use that money on a younger replacement ie Wallace or Romario. But saying that Montoya and Grimaldo will do a great job in years to come. I haven't been Barca yet but I have signed loads of the players they release like Tello, Samper and Muniesa. I have been thinking of converting Tello into a wingback.

Im not sure. I have just picked him up on a free (Im Mallorca). He has been ok but not barcelona standard, however id keep him if I was barca and retain him because I like to keep La Masia players

What do you guys do when Messi is out? I assume most of you, like me, build your tactic around him, but if he's injured or resting, how do you adjust? I'm not sure if I should make a whole new tactic for when he's unavailable, or just push Alexis/Villa/Neymar into his spot.

Evening all. My save saw me arrive at Barca very quickly.

Started a new game with ex-International status and let the game choose my team for me.

After 20 games at Spurs, Vilanova was given the boot at Barca and they strangely offered me the job ahead of a host of more experienced applicants (I didn't even apply!)

Now in season 2016/17, the squad is almost entirely changed from the one I inherited. The only original Barca players are Thiago and Messi. The only original players from outside Barca are Phil Jones, Marc Ter Stegen, Isco and Neymar - everyone else is a newgen and Messi will be shown the door at the end of the season.

What do you guys do when Messi is out? I assume most of you, like me, build your tactic around him, but if he's injured or resting, how do you adjust? I'm not sure if I should make a whole new tactic for when he's unavailable, or just push Alexis/Villa/Neymar into his spot.

I think Neymar is perfectly able to fill the void when Messi is unavailable.

I have made Messi tutor Rafa and he is now looking like a good understudy for Messi.

I also play without any forwards.

Gk

BPD CB BPD

DLP DLP

W W

AP TQ AP

Formation - http://imageshack.us/a/img547/3571/brightonvmallorcaawayte.png

Analysis - http://imageshack.us/a/img191/2833/mallorcavfcpanalysisper.png

Av Position- http://imageshack.us/a/img812/5473/arsenalvstokeanalysispe.png

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to have a save with Barca as its something ive never done before, i normally only go Liverpool (in terms of bigger clubs) and try to have more of a challenge with smaller clubs, sometimes in weaker leagues but thought it was about time i gave barca a go.

Looking on using a 4-5-1/4-6-0

I have played him with the following:

Normal mentality

Full CF

RFD rarely

RWB Often

TTB mixed

Cross rarely

Wide play moves in channels

And have him as TM with to feet

Thanks :) ive sorted it now, but shall keep your settings down incase it needs changing. Really enjoying this save at the moment, am managing Barca B aswell

Started a Barca game before the update arrives in March.

Some big intentions:

- Sign nobody

- Promote from within the B and U19 teams only

- Look to sell the foreign players as soon as possible

Win the Champions League :D

Already shipped out Adriano for £12m and Song on loan, Mascherano will be gone in the summer. When Deulofeu is ready for the first team, then i'll ship out Sanchez. Already have most of the first team squad tutoring the younger members like Samper, Grimaldo, Roberto and so on, aiming to get their Determination, Professionalism and Ambition high enough so they'll develop as quickly as possible :thup:

Some big intentions:

- Sign nobody

Already shipped out Adriano for £12m and Song on loan, Mascherano will be gone in the summer. When Deulofeu is ready for the first team, then i'll ship out Sanchez. Already have most of the first team squad tutoring the younger members like Samper, Grimaldo, Roberto and so on, aiming to get their Determination, Professionalism and Ambition high enough so they'll develop as quickly as possible :thup:

You said you will be shipping out the foreign players does that include Dos Santos and Rafinha?

Some big intentions:

- Sign nobody

Yay more people playing as Barca, I have one principles the same as you, I dont really want to sign anyone and havent so far, but dont know wheter ill stick to that. I also want to bring through as much as I can from the U19's Barca B, but wont be getting rid of Mascha and co.

Am in late nov in season 1 and have only just got a stable tactic going as ive had loads of massive injuries so I find myself 5th in the table, but not far of top and am confident ill finish top come end of season

Yay more people playing as Barca, I have one principles the same as you, I dont really want to sign anyone and havent so far, but dont know wheter ill stick to that. I also want to bring through as much as I can from the U19's Barca B, but wont be getting rid of Mascha and co.

Am in late nov in season 1 and have only just got a stable tactic going as ive had loads of massive injuries so I find myself 5th in the table, but not far of top and am confident ill finish top come end of season

I'd hold Mascherano for mentoring. He has amazing stats and doesn't he have the non-teachable PPM stays back at all times?

Archived