Sports Interactive Community
geordie1981

FMT Stadium Superpack vFM20.1 (updated 1/12/19)

Can somebody help me here please,

I have just installed steklo and it's working fine, in my PREFERENCES do i tick reload skin when confirming changes?

i also downloaded the stadium pack, what do i have to tick to get it to show up in normal FM mode? and will it be visible on a save or do i have to start a new game?

cheers

Hi Geordie, I think the penny has dropped. Am I correct in thinking that these stadium pictures are not meant to be 'full screen'? I am seeing smaller pictures on most of my game screens, so I am hoping that I have them 'up and running'. Yea or nee?

Is this in normal FM mode mate?

if so what boxes etc do i have to tick to get them showing up the same as you?

cheers

My setup is; skin cache ticked, always reload ticked and show background pics ticked, also what skin are you using?

Steklo X3 v1.1. Geordie,

it was to see if they would show up once installed on my current game or i would have to start a new one?

cheers

background_pics.jpg[spoiler/]

You need to untick skin cache, sorry about that. Have you applied the mod to get them to show in the club overview screen? (link in the op)

You need to untick skin cache, sorry about that. Have you applied the mod to get them to show in the club overview screen? (link in the op)

that could be it mate,

i have downloaded two xml files what do i need to do with them now?

thanks for your patience

the only 2 boxes i have ticked are, allow display of custom background pics and reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.

is that the way it should be now?

that could be it mate,

i have downloaded two xml files what do i need to do with them now?

thanks for your patience

the only 2 boxes i have ticked are, allow display of custom background pics and reload skin when confirming changes in preferences.

is that the way it should be now?

The post you grabbed the xml files from says what to do

it said to put them in the steklo folder, i did that but still no joy mate,

You need to put them in the panels folder, do that and they'll show on the club overview screen as well.

Hi Geordy, Great work mate.

As I am into lower league management and am currently managing in swedish 2nd div (4th tier I think) I thought I'd add some stadiums (well, lets call it grounds) of my league to your file, but somehow they don't show. I tried to add just one to start with (my club, Morön BK) and tweaked the PNG so that it's properties exactly match your pics (dimensions, pixels, file size), and added a line in your xml with the stadium-id I found in the FM-editor (tried the club-id first as I was used to when adding my own background-pics in older FM's, which dindn't work, but then found out there are separate stadium-id's). But still it didn't work. Finally I tried to create a new xml with just the ground of my club in it, but to no avail either. Unticked, ticked and unticked game-cashing again, and reloading Stelko's skin over and over again, but still white seats where the stadium is supposed to show. Still all your stadiums do show as far as I have been able to verify.

Where am I going wrong?

Through trial and error the only two reasons I can think of why they wouldn't show are if you've saved the file as a .PNG rather than .png or if you've used the team name as the file name (the config won't pick up letters with accents). I'll have a look in a bit I've got to test some pics for the new update pack anyway.

Hmm, the PNG/png issue was one I haven't tried yet. I'll try that, thanx. I'll post if it works.

It's a petty I can't use the collection of backgrounds I gathered over the years 1-on-1 due to the stadium-id instead of the club-id being used, and that I need the editor (and the stadium name) to look them up. But if I take it one league (the one I'm managing in) at a time, it's not that hard.

you must use stadiums ID's..not teams ID's like it was used before to on team squads background pictures :)

i've added about 20 stadium on Geordy's stadium pack..and it works fine :)

For some reason my Si folder in My Docs is weird, to get this working in Steklo I had to drop the folder in C:\Users\xxxxx\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\steklo_x3\graphics

i've added about 20 stadium on Geordy's stadium pack..and it works fine :)

Strange things happening here. I've been trying last night and everything seems to be ok, PNG is good, xml is good, id's are good, but still my stadium doesn't show up.

I've managed to replace an existing stadium by my clubs stadium (Djurgardens played at Morön BK's Skogsvallen IP for a while ;-)), so the pic is fine. I also managed to get the pic of Djurgardens Stockholm Olympic Stadium to show in the Morön BK club overview, so the id's are fine aswell. But somehow the combination of my pic and my club don't seem to combine.. Once I use my pic with the correct pic-name in combination with the correct stadium_id in the xml the white seats return.

This evening, as a final attempt, I'll check if I haven't left any 'doubles' somewhere in the trial&error process (I may have gotten a bit messy in my frustration). I will also try the other clubs in my league, maybe they do work somehow. I'll try putting them in the stelko-folder aswell, like treble-yell did, maybe that'll work.

If I can't get it to work tonight I give up and hope Geordy will expand his pack so extensively that it covers Swedish 2nd div N also. ;-)

PM me a link with the config file you've changed and the pictures - I will take a look as I have modified a couple myself that work.

You need to put them in the panels folder, do that and they'll show on the club overview screen as well.

they are showing up on club screens now geordie, they started working when i started a new game mate,

thanks to you and Tom for your help.

First update is ready to download, 361 stadiums from 20 leagues bringing the total number of stadiums to 1230. Every playable nation now has at least the top division covered and some of the bigger nations now have more leagues added.

Credit to Jumberto and dsc2 for helping out with Liga Adelante and the Uruguayan leagues

Extract to desktop, open the folder, highlight the contents (Ctrl and a) and move them over to the stadium superpack folder, hit yes to replace all and you're good to go.

Download

Contents

Chile - Petrobras Primera*

Colombia - Primera A*

France - Ligue 2*

Germany - 2. Bundesliga*, 3. Liga*

Indonesia - Super League*

Italy - Serie B*

Malaysia - Liga Super*

Netherlands - Jupiler League*

Peru - Copa Movistar*

Singapore - S.League*

South Africa - ABSA Premiership*

South Korea - K-League*

Spain - Liga Adelante*, Segunda B1-B4*

Uruguay - Primera División Profesional*, Segunda División*

Are you sure Spurs haven't moved into a new stadium in your game because the ID is definitely right as I copy and pasted it directly from the editor and it's in the config file as well. Checking ingame now and it's showing up for me.

Are you sure Spurs haven't moved into a new stadium in your game because the ID is definitely right as I copy and pasted it directly from the editor and it's in the config file as well. Checking ingame now and it's showing up for me.

yh i'm currently Spurs and we're still at WHL (1st season)

i'll re-download the pack and let you know

might've been a tard and not downloaded the pack :o

i'm assuming even tho the file says FMC and it will work on standard mode with steklo

Ok geordie I downloaded the pack and placed both into my graphics folder but for every single team it's just showing seats and w/e their main colour is so west ham have maroon seat, chelsea blue etc

I'm using the latest Steklo update with the files Tom said placed in the panels tab

A cracking addition to my FMC game, thanks geordie.

I did struggle to get Blyth Spartans stadium into the game, but that's because the ID for the stadiums doesn't show in FMC, I had to use the editor to get the right ID and it was only a single digit higher then the clubs ID

Ok geordie I downloaded the pack and placed both into my graphics folder but for every single team it's just showing seats and w/e their main colour is so west ham have maroon seat, chelsea blue etc

I'm using the latest Steklo update with the files Tom said placed in the panels tab

You should only have one folder, if you've downloaded the superpack and the update and put them both alongside each other in the graphics folder then there's probably a config clash going on. You need to cut the contents of the update folder and paste them all into the superpack folder. Or have I misread the bolded part?

Geordie,

I downloaded the superpack but they are only available in the full FM interface and not within FMC. Is there another step I need to take?

EDIT:Disregard. Fixed the problem.

You should only have one folder, if you've downloaded the superpack and the update and put them both alongside each other in the graphics folder then there's probably a config clash going on. You need to cut the contents of the update folder and paste them all into the superpack folder. Or have I misread the bolded part?

you was right :D

working now, cheers fella

I'm getting a few people looking at screenshots of other skins and wondering why they aren't working with the skin they're using and coming to conclusions so for the sake of clarity;

List of skins these will work with in full game mode and where to look for the pictures to save confusion and hopefully cut back on the "these don't work" comments;

Steklo X3 v1.1: Matchday Club Overview added in v1.2 Club Information, News Inbox, Processing Tab.

FMC Skin For FM13 (latest version): News Inbox Matchday Club Information, Processing Tab.

OPZ Beam v5.1: Club Overview, Matchday

If you want them to appear on extra screens ask the skin creator how to do it.

using steklo x3 skin and I can't get any backgrounds working at all?

Sorry just realised posted in wrong thread

so this stadiums..should I unpack them in graphics/my documents or shoud I put them in panels folder in the skin folder? I didn't get it..where do they go?

Hi all, geordie can u please tell me where to find the panels of steklo wich changes Club Information, News Inbox, Processing Tab please?

Thx Alvios

Cheers big_bob, I'll have a look at them in a bit, from the previews they look really good. I see you've found FGIF's picassa account.

Alvios, you just need to download the latest version of Steklo, the link is in the first post. I've marked the link down incorrectly because it was two in the morning but it does take you v1.2 not v1.1.

Update Pack 2

All 286 International stadiums marked down for All/Major matches that weren't already in the Superpack and the first update and that even exist in the real world (there are a few). I've also updated some future stadiums that have since been opened. The total number of stadiums with all updates applied should now be 1512.

Make sure you have the Superpack with the first update applied before downloading this one.

Same as with the first update: Extract to desktop, open the folder, highlight the contents (Ctrl and a) and then drag or cut and paste the highlighted images and config file into the stadium superpack folder, hit yes to replace all and you're good to go.

Download

Cheers big_bob, I'll have a look at them in a bit, from the previews they look really good. I see you've found FGIF's picassa account.

Alvios, you just need to download the latest version of Steklo, the link is in the first post. I've marked the link down incorrectly because it was two in the morning but it does take you v1.2 not v1.1.

Update Pack 2

All 286 International stadiums marked down for All/Major matches that weren't already in the Superpack and the first update and that even exist in the real world (there are a few). I've also updated some future stadiums that have since been opened. The total number of stadiums with all updates applied should now be 1512.

Make sure you have the Superpack with the first update applied before downloading this one.

Same as with the first update: Extract to desktop, open the folder, highlight the contents (Ctrl and a) and then drag or cut and paste the highlighted images and config file into the stadium superpack folder, hit yes to replace all and you're good to go.

Download

Thx, already done... But i wonder if you know wich are the name of those panels because i want to edit something :-)

Alvios

A new stadium was built by the board. How can I add a photo to this new stadium? So, how can I learn the ID of this stadium?

Edit: As I searched the issue, it is not possible to find the ID. If there is a way, someone notes here, thanks.