Sports Interactive Community
geordie1981

FMT Stadium Superpack vFM20.1 (updated 1/12/19)

i have all backgrounds of stadiums from fm12...will it work on fm13...or do we need to change .xml file because this are not background pictures

and will someone please make transparent skin so we can use ours background megapacks?

I don't think backgrounds are supported with the game this year, the matchday screen has been replaced with the match engine running in the background. Don't know why they won't show on the other screens though, Tom Dixon is trying to do something about it so just be patient and wait and see.

I won't play this game if there wouldn't be skins that support background pictures (at least squad screen pictures ). I have over 8500 stadiums , 3,5 GB which I collected or created for past 5 years....even have stadiums from tajik , kyrgiz, yemeni and similar leagues...

Great work as ever Geordie......not happy with Si though if other backgrounds do not work when full game is released,as I have a massive pack completed ready for release.:(

Isn't a transparent skin required for these to work?

These aren't background images, there's a new attribute for stadium pictures that the FMC skin uses, but the default one doesn't. I don't know how easily they can be adapted into FM skins (sometimes things only work in certain places) but I'm going to be having a try later. Also, I think it's not going to be until teh first patch that club/stadium specific backgrounds are back working. I've got a few packs myself and none of them show up.

They disabled backgrounds in fm10 and it was a disaster, the amount of complaints proved this. Hope we not going down that road again waiting for an update to fix.

I won't play this game if there wouldn't be skins that support background pictures (at least squad screen pictures ). I have over 8500 stadiums , 3,5 GB which I collected or created for past 5 years....even have stadiums from tajik , kyrgiz, yemeni and similar leagues...

i totally agree with you...i was making pictures in photoshop for years now...and now all my work is destroyed if there is no transparent skin :(

Quality work as always geordie, tons of leagues there and more to come!

Really disappointed these aren't going to work on the standard FM without the FMC skin, fingers crossed something is done to change this.

Well that news has totally ruined my day!!! I look forward to getting the backgrounds done and sorted more than the release day itself. Not happy at all. I don't post often ( if ever ) at all, but may I take this chance to say a sincere thank you to Geordie et al for all your hardwork and dedication. It makes the whole game experience far more enjoyable. Please keep it up.

I've made well over a thousand new backgrounds since January just waiting to be released so I know how you all feel. Anyways more leagues added to the pack, three more minimum to go then I'll release it for whoever wants it.

Hi G

I tryed for my own fun making some stadiums for denmark

but I can't see them

I make some for epl and they Work fine

thx for adding denmark

I mayby have to wait for yours M8

cheers

Same here. I'd rather play FM12 then, with an updated db.

I agree come on Si get yourselves sorted

no football manager game this year, but the backgrounds mend.

****ty ... so many beautiful backgrounds used by me and do not work anymore?

Because I would pay for the game?

even more.<a  href=http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/1526/primeiraligainglesavist.png' alt='primeiraligainglesavist.png'> Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

great work geordie,

release the backgrounds and all that jazz anyway lads, then at least people can have them ready to use and also have a wee look at them.

cheers

Not releasing it until the weekend due to needing the editor to ID a couple of stadiums, I also need to test it which could take a while due to the 3 nation limit. Posting now to save time later.

This pack is for classic mode and challenge mode, they will also work with the full game via the FMC for FM13 skin. They will show up on the team info screen, on the news screen, in the processing bar and on a matchday.

Example pics;

teaminfo.png

Contents

Argentina - Primera División

Australia - A-League

Austria - Bundesliga, Erste Liga

Belarus - Vysshaya Liga

Belgium - Pro League

Brazil - Brasileirão

Bulgaria - ''A'' PFG

China - Super League, Jia League

Croatia - 1. HNL

Czech Republic - Gambrinus Liga

Denmark - Superligaen

England - Premier League, Championship, League 1, League 2, Conference and Conference N/S

Finland - Veikkausliiga

France - Ligue 1

Germany - Bundesliga

Greece - Superleague

Hong Kong - First Division

Hungary - OTP Bank Liga

Iceland - Úrvalsdeild

India - I-League

Israel - Ligat Winner

Italy - Serie A

Mexico - Liga MX

Netherlands - Eredivisie

Northern Ireland - Premiership, Championship 1

Norway - Tippeligaen

Poland - Ekstraklasa

Portugal - Liga ZON SAGRES

Republic of Ireland - Premier Division, First Division

Romania - Liga I

Russia - Prem'er Liga

Scotland - Premier League, First Division, Second Division, Third Division

Serbia - SuperLiga

Slovakia - Corgon Liga

Slovenia - PrvaLiga

Spain - La Liga

Sweden - Allsvenskan

Switzerland - Super League

Turkey - Süper Lig

Ukraine - Premyer-Liha

United States - MLS

Wales - Premier League

they pics look stunning as usual mate.

If they sort the background problem out in the main game will these be the same pictures that are used in the FMC pack? Hope so because these pictures are awesome Geordie

A few of them are, not many. Arsenal, Barce and some of the Chinese ones off the top of my head.

Thanks for letting us know mate. Keep up the good work :-)

Hi Geordie. Install stadiums as per your instructions. I've tried the FMC skin and Steklo but cant get the stadiums to show at all. Can you enlighten me, please?

Hi Geordie. Install stadiums as per your instructions. I've tried the FMC skin and Steklo but cant get the stadiums to show at all. Can you enlighten me, please?

Might sound daft because these aren't actually backgrounds but do you have show background images ticked in the preferences and skin cache unticked, that's how I'm set up anyways and they're working for me. Also I don't think steklo had been updated at the time so you might want to get the new version and see what happens there.

I have the demo, they work in Classic, but when you load the normal game quickstart they dont show at all, and i have the FMC skin

Might be a problem with the latest version of the FMC skin because you're the fourth person to tell me they won't show up on it, I'll have a check tomorrow or later on today even.

Hmm Ive just installed steklo now and then tried these but nothings appearing at moment, were should i see then on the club details screen ? cheers by the way looks awesome

Hmm Ive just installed steklo now and then tried these but nothings appearing at moment, were should i see then on the club details screen ? cheers by the way looks awesome

I've just posted a quick mod to show them on club overview screens, up to now they would only show on match previews

Might sound daft because these aren't actually backgrounds but do you have show background images ticked in the preferences and skin cache unticked, that's how I'm set up anyways and they're working for me. Also I don't think steklo had been updated at the time so you might want to get the new version and see what happens there.

No joy, Geordie. Just in case, I have them installed exactly as you said SI\FM13\Graphics. That's it. I haven't gone further like - backgrounds\ etc. Am I wrong again or right?

Are they not showing at all on any screen or are they just missing from certain screens like the team info, if so then have a look at the OP I've posted some links to mods/instructions. Also posted up some screenshots for each screen they show up on in the full game because it's a bit different to classic mode.

How did you get stadium backgrounds to work on club screens?

I just replaced the default backgrounds pictures used on Steklo skin with some of my images from last years stadium packs. This is a temporary solution until SI unlocks the changing backgrounds.

Hi Geordie, I think the penny has dropped. Am I correct in thinking that these stadium pictures are not meant to be 'full screen'? I am seeing smaller pictures on most of my game screens, so I am hoping that I have them 'up and running'. Yea or nee?

Hello. Great work.

Is there any way to edit the panels on the default FM skin to make the stadiums show up in team information on the full FM mode? Or is the default skin 'locked'?

Hello. Great work.

Is there any way to edit the panels on the default FM skin to make the stadiums show up in team information on the full FM mode? Or is the default skin 'locked'?

You can download the base skin in the sticky thread at the top of the page, as far as which panels you'd need to edit you'd have to ask a skinner, I'm sure it's possible though.

with my template

522265_10152233175500433_580739910_n.png

I like the look of that, and correct me if I am wrong are the stadium pictures slightly bigger?

Is there anywhere I could get your template? :) Where would you need to install this and can you use it say with Steklo skin?

Thanks

LG