Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
geordie1981

FMC Stadium Superpack (FM19) (Update 2 29/3/19)

Recommended Posts

SuperBladesmen converted all my stadiums for English level 7&level 8 to 400x240 png with configs here: http://ge.tt/9HB6i6T/v/0. You could use his work and add it to your next update of your superpack and save some precious time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's already got a load, I have sent him 7, 8 and 9 leagues for those that like to play lower leagues all at the right resolution with borders a few weeks ago.

Not based on anything you've done BTW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On ‎01‎/‎11‎/‎2012 at 00:02, geordie1981 said:

Decided to make a new pack for FM19 due to the fact that the stadium panels in most skins are a lot bigger now and the old 400x240 pictures used in the previous and most other packs look stretched and blurred.    

The pack contains 3529 images of which the majority are 800x480px. Every playable club with a stadium assigned to them in the editor has a pic apart from one Romanian 3rd division side.   

 Extract to; my documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/graphics

Download

Examples;

Spoiler

 

t0nczb.png

2qi4sk4.png

117edxt.png

ac7ekw.png

 

 

 

Edited by geordie1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great pics, gonna take me while to filter into the superpack folder set up, but sod it, totally worth it.   Got the managers pack to do as well anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

The man is back...hi m8 its been a while
This blows my pack out of the water now due to its larger size images......great work (DazS8 Here)

Edited by Hulk8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Cheers all.

Alreet, Daz. I'm actually using your pack as a base pack in my game rather than the other one on susie because you've kept it up to date and it'll be a long time before I can gather that many images for this one. 

Edited by geordie1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, geordie1981 said:

Cheers all.

Alreet, Daz. I'm actually using your pack as a base pack in my game rather than the other one on susie because you've kept it up to date and it'll be a long time before I can gather that many images for this one. 

Me too now ,just added your images into it now for me ..... thanks m8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2019 at 18:12, wkdsoul said:

Great pics, gonna take me while to filter into the superpack folder set up, but sod it, totally worth it.   Got the managers pack to do as well anyway. 

Fancy sharing your complete pack when done? Need to merge a lot myself and haven't had time :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, steveyisatard said:

Fancy sharing your complete pack when done? Need to merge a lot myself and haven't had time :(

no idea when it;ll be done if i can find a free host site big enoguh, sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wkdsoul said:

no idea when it;ll be done if i can find a free host site big enoguh, sure.

You could FTP it onto my webhosting if that would work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2019 at 17:10, Hulk8 said:

Me too now ,just added your images into it now for me ..... thanks m8

DId the same thing, your pack is great and this with updated pictures and higher quality makes it a great combination!


Thanks to both of you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/01/2019 at 18:12, wkdsoul said:

Great pics, gonna take me while to filter into the superpack folder set up, but sod it, totally worth it.   Got the managers pack to do as well anyway. 

Decided to overhaul the whole lot, Dazs pakc had a few duplicate in it, so i'm weeding those out (prob had an old d/l)

so am filtering in the packs avaiable on here this season

https://community.sigames.com/topic/460328-fm19-international-team-continents-background-pack/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/464324-teamsstadiums-backgrounds-v191/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/459094-fm19-managers-background-pack/

Into folders.  The better the quality the pic, that'll be one used, where there are duplicates.  my HDD  is a mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, wkdsoul said:

Decided to overhaul the whole lot, Dazs pakc had a few duplicate in it, so i'm weeding those out (prob had an old d/l)

so am filtering in the packs avaiable on here this season

https://community.sigames.com/topic/460328-fm19-international-team-continents-background-pack/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/464324-teamsstadiums-backgrounds-v191/

https://community.sigames.com/topic/459094-fm19-managers-background-pack/

Into folders.  The better the quality the pic, that'll be one used, where there are duplicates.  my HDD  is a mess

Let me know if you need any help with it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why on earth do this ugly frame appear? No matter what skin i use.

Skjermbilde 2019-01-17 kl. 01.05.49.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Llainen said:

Why on earth do this ugly frame appear? No matter what skin i use.

 

2

I would recommend deleting the previous (old) mini stadiums pack. Be sure to clear cache and reload skin.

I use this pack and everything is perfect as you can see in this picture 

image.thumb.png.7dc5e55d155b37a1608f6d7b9eaa097d.png

Does this frame appear only for this stadium? Or it's there for all clubs? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Llainen Yeah, I think you've downloaded the PMSC stadium pack because that's the same frame they use for the player faces.                                                              

Edited by geordie1981

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2019 at 01:06, Llainen said:

Why on earth do this ugly frame appear? No matter what skin i use.

Skjermbilde 2019-01-17 kl. 01.05.49.png

That has nothing to do with this pack :herman:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there anyway that theese pictures can be shown as stadiumbackground on the match day screen?!  Is there a skin that suits this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I get these stadium pictures to show up in game?

I've downloaded a copy of the FM19 base skin, but they don't show up. Do I have to amend some code to allow the stadium picture panel to show up?

Sure I did something similar last year in FM18.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think any mods have been released this year so they won't work with the default/base skins and I haven't a clue how to do it myself, so you'd need to download a custom skin to get them working.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, geordie1981 said:

I don't think any mods have been released this year so they won't work with the default/base skins and I haven't a clue how to do it myself, so you'd need to download a custom skin to get them working.

Really? That's disappointing.

Is there nothing from FM18 that can be implemented into FM19 to make stadium pictures work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fantastic work, fella geordie. Pictures are crisp and sharp. High quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I've extracted the folders into the correct place and the stadiums are not showing up in my game. Any ideas?

Edited by PaulAird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...