Nation: European

Division: Top Division.

European Competition: Not fussed

Media Prediction: Mid Table.

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget: a couple of million.

Wage Budget:

Finances: Good

Other: Good young players. Want to build a team long term.

Roma. Media Predicion -6

European Competition: Not fussed

Media Prediction: Mid Table.

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget: a couple of million.

Wage Budget:

Finances: Good

Other: Good young players. Want to build a team long term.

I started with WBA, great game, won the EPL 4 in a row. Now at Manchester United.

Nation: Spain

European Competition: Not fussed.

Media Prediction: Any.

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget: A couple of million.

Wage Budget:

Finances: Secure

Other: I would like to be able to sell few players and bring couple new signings in.

I have a brilliant save going just now with Parma but want to put that on hold just now so I don't get bored too quickly with it, I am not sure if I want a team similar to my Parma game or if I want a team that is much better.

Nation: Spain

European Competition: Not fussed.

Media Prediction: Any.

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget: A couple of million.

Wage Budget:

Other: I would like to be able to sell few players and bring couple new signings in.

I have a brilliant save going just now with Parma but want to put that on hold just now so I don't get bored too quickly with it, I am not sure if I want a team similar to my Parma game or if I want a team that is much better.

Mallorca is a pretty good save. Loads of room for improvement, so you can put your on mark on team.

Got a few decent players Nsue and Javi Marquez and Dos Santos to name some.

Only thing you have no funds and wage budget makes things harder.

I have managed to pick up Drente on a free, Dos Santos and Gaitan on loan. Really need a ST however.

Thanks a lot ramie and gooner88 think I might give Mallorca a go.

Actually going to start one with Valladolid there expected to finish 20th and start with no money so we'll see how I get on lol, does anybody no what the tv money is like in spain, is it lower compared to other leagues?

Nation:England, Germany, Spain, France

Division: 2nd Tier

European Competition:N/A

Media Prediction:Mid Table ish

Board Expectation(s): As above

Transfer Budget: Decent

Wage Budget:Bit of space or can be gained with a few sales

Finances: Not too bad

Other: Basically looking for a team that I can build without the pressure of having to get instant promotion, with decent finances to be able to grab a couple of bargains to improve the squad. Don't want Italy as I don't like the co-ownership malarky.

Thanks..

PS: Will consider other countries in Europe but those 4 are preferable.

Nation:England, Germany, Spain, France

Division: 2nd Tier

European Competition:N/A

Media Prediction:Mid Table ish

Transfer Budget: Decent

Wage Budget:Bit of space or can be gained with a few sales

Finances: Not too bad

Other: Basically looking for a team that I can build without the pressure of having to get instant promotion, with decent finances to be able to grab a couple of bargains to improve the squad. Don't want Italy as I don't like the co-ownership malarky.

Thanks..

PS: Will consider other countries in Europe but those 4 are preferable.

England: Brighton, Huddersifield, Blackpool

Germany: Koln, 1860, Kaiserslautern, Hertha BSC, Bochum

Spain: Elche, Almeria, Xerez, Racing

France: Avignon, Le Mans, Lens, Le Harve

Not sure about available money, but I would say they are decent options.

England: Brighton, Huddersifield, Blackpool

Germany: Koln, 1860, Kaiserslautern, Hertha BSC, Bochum

Spain: Elche, Almeria, Xerez, Racing

France: Avignon, Le Mans, Lens, Le Harve

Not sure about available money, but I would say they are decent options.

Cheers SRL88, I'll check some of those out, Brighton immediately jumps out from that list

I am really really struggling to get a game going this year, I am open to any suggestions, in 11 & 12 i liked managing a team in France, not from the top picks, St Ettienne & Auxerre respectively. I like France as in previous games within 2 seasons pretty much anyone can compete.

I like to be able to create my own team, from home national players. I like to be able to change a lot of the squad. So I am looking for a squad that is sellable basically and where the club will give me the money back to invest. Any ideas welcome

I am really really struggling to get a game going this year, I am open to any suggestions, in 11 & 12 i liked managing a team in France, not from the top picks, St Ettienne & Auxerre respectively. I like France as in previous games within 2 seasons pretty much anyone can compete.

I like to be able to create my own team, from home national players. I like to be able to change a lot of the squad. So I am looking for a squad that is sellable basically and where the club will give me the money back to invest. Any ideas welcome

try Blackpool - npower championship

Nation: England

Division: Championship/League One/League Two

European Competition: n/a

Media Prediction: Any

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: £1 million minimum

Wage Budget: Can be flexible

Finances: Solid

Other: I'm looking for a team that has never played in the Premiership, but is on solid financial footing and has a few good players and youngsters to develop. Someone I can bring into the top flight and establish, with a sound financial footing.

Give Empoli in serie B a shot

Nation: England

Division: Championship/League One/League Two

European Competition: n/a

Media Prediction: Any

Transfer Budget: £1 million minimum

Wage Budget: Can be flexible

Other: I'm looking for a team that has never played in the Premiership, but is on solid financial footing and has a few good players and youngsters to develop. Someone I can bring into the top flight and establish, with a sound financial footing.

Mentioned it previously, but Brighton are a good shout. They have a cracking side together and should have a bit of financial backing.

ation: England

Division: Prem or Championship

Media Prediction: Lower half(prem) mid table(championship)

Board Expectation(s): Avoid relegation/ Safe

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Other: Team with good young players I can develop, fast wingers/strikers.

Thank you

ation: England

Division: Prem or Championship

Media Prediction: Lower half(prem) mid table(championship)

Board Expectation(s): Avoid relegation/ Safe

Transfer Budget: Any

Wage Budget: Any

Other: Team with good young players I can develop, fast wingers/strikers.

Thank you

West Ham - they have Matt Jarvis and Ravel Morrison. Also Robert Hall and Leo Chambers

I'm looking for a new game this weekend and I'm looking for 2 teams:

Firstly, I'd like a average mid table team in league1 or 2.

Secondly a team from a league outside of the big ones, like to try something different. Am open to anywhere outside of England, France, Spain, Germany and Italy. The team should be a team aiming for top half/mid table withAva few good players.

Thanks

Division: Not top, not bottom

European Competition: eventually EC & ECC

Media Prediction: anything

Board Expectation(s):anything

Transfer Budget:at least a little so i can make a move or two

Wage Budget:nothing too harsh

Finances:any

Other:I am real newb to this game. This would be an FMC game. I am looking for one English team and one non-English team that are pretty easy to move up from a lower division and eventually play in the Euro cup competitions. I have an FMC save with the Wolves and I have learned the ropes of the game so I am ready for another save. It took me until the early 2020’s but I got the Wolves into the Champions league and won my group stage. Finished as high as 4th in the Premiere. That game is getting a little stale though so I would like a similar challenge. If you could recommend an English team and a non-English team that would be fun! Thanks.

Division: Top 5 Leagues

European Competition: CL, EL or nothing

Media Prediction: Bottom of table, midtable or top half finish

Transfer Budget: Doesnt matter really, around 5 milion

Wage Budget: Same as transfer budget it really doesnt matter, but 300 k would be ok for a start, better could be super

Finances: Solid, stable or good

Other: Decent squad you can work with and build on it further

I was already thinking about Roma and Hoffenheim. Anything similar?

Thanks! :)

Nation: Any Major European League (Spain, Italy, England, Holland, Germany)

Division: Top Division

European Competition: Don't Mind

Media Prediction: Anything

Board Expectation(s): Anything

Transfer Budget: Hardly anything - I want a cash strapped club

Wage Budget: Tight, with high earners at the club that I have to offload

Finances: Poor, where I have to sell players every season to stay affloat.

Other: I wan't a side with good facilities and an excellent youth setup, and a good numbers of homegrown young players to build the team around. However I want it to be a challenge financially, where I regularly have to buy cheap, develop then sell on for a profit.

Not a club already challenging for the title, but one where I have to struggle to make it to the top.

Other: I wan't a side with good facilities and an excellent youth setup, and a good numbers of homegrown young players to build the team around. However I want it to be a challenge financially, where I regularly have to buy cheap, develop then sell on for a profit.

Not a club already challenging for the title, but one where I have to struggle to make it to the top.

Inter? Cash-strapped with plenty of decent youths.

Everton would be ideal in the Premiership.

Nation: England, Germany, Spain, France, Holland

Division: Top

European Competition: Not bothered

Media Prediction: Mid-table and above

Transfer Budget: Want to build a team around existing players so would rather not have to sell to buy.

Wage Budget: Competitive

Finances: Stable. Finances are a must have in this save. Do not want a club crippled with debt. Manageable debt is fine.

Other: Looking to take on a team who were once a force in their division but currently find themselves falling behind. A club that was once a European heavyweight looking to return to dominance would be a very interesting project. I don't really have much experience of managing outside of England so a league with not too many restrictions would be a priority.

Any recommendations from outside of these countries would be welcome, although Italy worries me with regards to the debt faced by the majority of clubs. If that is the case in any of the countries i have mentioned then i please feel free to inform me as i have a limited knowledge outside of England.

Thanks.

Transfer Budget: Want to build a team around existing players so would rather not have to sell to buy.

Finances: Stable. Finances are a must have in this save. Do not want a club crippled with debt. Manageable debt is fine.

Other: Looking to take on a team who were once a force in their division but currently find themselves falling behind. A club that was once a European heavyweight looking to return to dominance would be a very interesting project. I don't really have much experience of managing outside of England so a league with not too many restrictions would be a priority.

Any recommendations from outside of these countries would be welcome, although Italy worries me with regards to the debt faced by the majority of clubs. If that is the case in any of the countries i have mentioned then i please feel free to inform me as i have a limited knowledge outside of England.

Thanks.

Maybe not a European heavyweight but Feyenoord or PSV could be an option, bot have good facilities and a few good players/prospects. Feyenoord would be the tougher of the 2.

In France St. Etienne would be another to fit the bill.

Further afield and Red Star Belgrade would be the most interesting option and one I aim to do at some point. They haven't won the domestic league since 2007 and of course are former European cup winners. Though there's a foreigner limit it only takes 2-3 years for players to become nationals and by 2016 (I think, possibly 2018 though) Serbia joins the EU to help you even more with foreigner rules) You also have good facilities and they usually churn out a good regen or 2 every year.

Inter? Cash-strapped with plenty of decent youths.

What's the situation like in Italy in the game ? If Inter are cash-strapped, but all the rest of the teams are just as worse off, then I'd still be able to dominate the league easilyI think.

Or is Inter's situation worse because of high wages ?

Thanks. how bad are the in-game finances ? FM usually underestimates Everton's finances judging by past games...is the debt more of a challenge to handle this time round ?

I have a save currently in the 2nd season and the finances are very tight. I don't think its possible to control without selling big names. I have had to sell Fellaini and even then i am still struggling

What's the situation like in Italy in the game ? If Inter are cash-strapped, but all the rest of the teams are just as worse off, then I'd still be able to dominate the league easilyI think.

Or is Inter's situation worse because of high wages ?

Playing in Italy is fun, I am in my 3rd year with Roma and had really tight finances for the first two seasons.

A lot of high potential kids evenly spread into squads and frequent regens keep popping up helps you establish yourself.

But competing with Juventus is tough for any club be the Milan Clubs or Napoli.

Nation: England, Italy

Division: any

Wage Budget: any

Finances: Manageable debt is fine.

Other: Looking to take on a team who has a good youth academies to develop good youth, also I had two team in mind as in Inter or West Ham but willing to listen to others recommendations of other teams that would fit a long term save and worth sticking with cheers....:)

Nation: England, France, Italy, Spain, Germany

Division: Second Tier or lower

European Competition: None

Media Prediction: Not Important

Board Expectation(s): Not important

Transfer Budget: Open to ideas

Wage Budget: Same as above

Other: I'm still yet to get stuck into one particular save, which is really annoying. I am ready to commit to one team but need help choosing it. I want the club to have a decent reputation and good youth and training facilities. I am looking to build a team around young players from that nation. An added bonus would be to have a couple of promising youngsters at the club already. I tried this with Birmingham the other day but they are financially awful.

Other: Looking to take on a team who has a good youth academies to develop good youth, also I had two team in mind as in Inter or West Ham but willing to listen to others recommendations of other teams that would fit a long term save and worth sticking with cheers....:)

One team to rule them all.. A.S.ROMA - from DDR and Totti to Bradley, Pjanic, Lamela, Florenzi, Bertolacci, Marquinhos, Valerio Verre, Caprari, Romagnoli - generations after generations of quality to come.

Nation: England, France, Italy, Spain, Germany

Division: Second Tier or lower

European Competition: None

Media Prediction: Not Important

Board Expectation(s): Not important

Transfer Budget: Open to ideas

Wage Budget: Same as above

Other: I'm still yet to get stuck into one particular save, which is really annoying. I am ready to commit to one team but need help choosing it. I want the club to have a decent reputation and good youth and training facilities. I am looking to build a team around young players from that nation. An added bonus would be to have a couple of promising youngsters at the club already. I tried this with Birmingham the other day but they are financially awful.

start Wolves and buy all the good/promising championship players.

Thanks.

I recommend Sampdoria to all of you. Financially quite poor, but not debt riddled. Top training facilities, good youth facilities. Just returned from SerieB, and the squad needs a little bit of work in defence and attack. The midfield is packed with good passers, plus you have Poli who many clubs try and buy, plus Palombo, Pedro, Icardi, Romero(GK) etc. Quite challenging too and will take time to establish yourself, will require astute transfer business.

I will probably make a team thread within 2 weeks.

I'm happy with my Pompey save at the moment, but looking ahead to the 13.3 patch and having a sideline save to mix things and there are too many potential teams to be, I can't decide.

Inter (poor squad, finances), Aston Villa (ditto), Lyon (young-ish team, currently selling off higher earners), Newcastle (French invasion!), Rosenborg (hang on to young players and try and challenge in Europe).

After reading Robert's thread above, Sampdoria too.

Aaargh!

Inter don't exactly have a poor squad though, but they or Milan are interesting(unfortunately Milan will have Balotelli now though which is enough to make me not have a save with them).The exodus of French players put's me off a save there somewhat, but Serie A has always provided me with great saves. Napoli in 11, Udinese in 12, and looks like Samp in 13 :)

Holding out for the new patch though.

Archived