Wage Budget:

Finances:

Board Expectation(s):

Key Players:

Pros:

Cons:

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult):

Additional Information:

Template Two - For users who arent quite sure what team to be and would like some advice.

Nation:

Division:

European Competition:

Media Prediction:

Board Expectation(s):

Transfer Budget:

Wage Budget:

Finances:

Other:

Simply copy and paste the template above into your post box and enter the information required and the fine people on the GPTG Thread will do the rest!!!

EDIT : Leagues and clubs guide

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Club: Werder Bremen

Division: Bundesliga

Transfer Budget: 870k pounds

Wage Budget: 500k (17k available at the start)

Finances: Rich

Board Expectation(s): Continental Qualitifcation

Key Players: Eljero Elia, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Marko Arnautovic, Kevin De Bruyne

Pros: Attack is the only form of defence. De Bruyne, Elia, Arnautovic, Aaron Hunt, Theodor Gebre Selassie, Zlatko Junuzovic, Nils Petersen all combine to create a potentially awesome attacking unit. The team is young-ish and rebuilding in a big way, lots of good youngsters, and you play in Germany, no work permits required :p

Cons: De Bruyne, Elia, Arnautovic, Aaron Hunt, Theodor Gebre Selassie, Zlatko Junuzovic. Nils Petersen all combine to create a temperemental, possibly nuclear implosion :)

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 6

Additional Information: This is a team that lost it's best striker, winger, keeper and central defender in the offseason (Pizarro, Marin, Wiese, Naldo). It's got a solid core still, with a lot of potential, great team for someone who wants a team that isn't expected to challenge for honors right away, but with a little bit of nurturing, could be back to the top. If you'd prefer to have a bit of cash on your side, Arnautovic can usually be sold for a bit of cash to start with.

Almost every position is in decent shape, and almost every position could be improved on considerably. Hartherz/Trybull/Fullkrug represent a core of potential stars for the future.

Oh, and I know no one asked yet, but hey, I figured I'd get in first and anyone coming to this thread can just take Werder Bremen as their solution.

Team thread : http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/322522-FM13-Werder-Bremen-Greener-and-younger-than-ever-before.

Club: Werder Bremen

Transfer Budget: 870k pounds

Wage Budget: 500k (17k available at the start)

Board Expectation(s): Continental Qualitifcation

Key Players: Eljero Elia, Sokratis Papastathopoulos, Marko Arnautovic, Kevin De Bruyne

Pros: Attack is the only form of defence. De Bruyne, Elia, Arnautovic, Aaron Hunt, Theodor Gebre Selassie, Zlatko Junuzovic, Nils Petersen all combine to create a potentially awesome attacking unit. The team is young-ish and rebuilding in a big way, lots of good youngsters, and you play in Germany, no work permits required :p

Cons: De Bruyne, Elia, Arnautovic, Aaron Hunt, Theodor Gebre Selassie, Zlatko Junuzovic. Nils Petersen all combine to create a temperemental, possibly nuclear implosion :)

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 6

Additional Information: This is a team that lost it's best striker, winger, keeper and central defender in the offseason (Pizarro, Marin, Wiese, Naldo). It's got a solid core still, with a lot of potential, great team for someone who wants a team that isn't expected to challenge for honors right away, but with a little bit of nurturing, could be back to the top. If you'd prefer to have a bit of cash on your side, Arnautovic can usually be sold for a bit of cash to start with.

Almost every position is in decent shape, and almost every position could be improved on considerably. Hartherz/Trybull/Fullkrug represent a core of potential stars for the future.

Oh, and I know no one asked yet, but hey, I figured I'd get in first and anyone coming to this thread can just take Werder Bremen as their solution.

Never played German League before, but certainly the Bundasliga has lots of stars now.

nice writeup!

Never played German League before, but certainly the Bundasliga has lots of stars now.

nice writeup!

Anyone who hasn't should try it sometime, though it's better if you edit in the real names and stuff for the clubs. It's an awesome league, has a winter break, only 34 games a season, 4 teams in the CL and (at least in real life) even the cellar dwellers get out and try and score a few goals, not to mention, you can recruit from anywhere without a work permit, your reserves actually play competitive league football and it's just... fun :) Disclaimer : all of the above is merely my opinion, but I do highly recommend it.

Club: S.D. Huesca

Division: Liga Adelante

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £63k (10k available at the start)

Finances: Okay

Board Expectation(s): Avoid relegation

Key Players: Carlos Diogo, Luis Helguera, Nacho Novo

Pros: See the three players above, also you will be in a very competitive league as there are teams with greater resources/better players

Cons: One of the smallest wage budgets in the division makes it difficult to bring anyone to strengthen a team with one of the weakest squads in the league.

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 8-9

Additional Information:

Club: LOSC Lille Metropole

Division: French Ligue 1

Transfer Budget: £8.75m (£10.25m for champions league qualification and £11.25m for a title challenge).

Wage Budget: £500k p/w

Finances: The summary says rich however the balance is only £7m. Already spending more than the wage budget.

Board Expectation(s): Europa league qualification.

Key Players: Mathieu Debuchy, Aurelien Chedjou, Rio Mavuba, Marvin Martin.

Pros: Excellent youth facilities, Champions league football, French ligue 1 transfer rules are far from strict, a strong core of players to build a team around, good youth prospects, brand new stadium.

Cons: Hazard has gone, his replacement was Kalou, bigger teams will try to poach your best players, small squad and not a massive amount of transfer funds. Europe will be difficult as you have to get through the qualifying round first and will be in one of the lower seeded pots.

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 6. It will be very difficult to compete with moneybags PSG and there are other good teams in the league such as Lyon and Marseille.

Additional Information: There is a half decent team guide here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/323008-FM13-LOSC-Lille-M%C3%A9tropole-Allez-les-Dogues

Club: Toulouse F.C

Division: Ligue 1

Transfer Budget: £0!

Wage Budget: £300,000

Finances: £1.5m balance, so not great at all

Board Expectation(s): Respectable league position

Key Players: Moussa Sissoko, Ettiene Capoue, Aymen Abdennour, Cheikh M'Bengue, Ettiene Didot

Pros: Solid base of a squad, with a quintet of very high quality, young players(Didot more experienced but still a good age). Also a very high challenge given the competition in Ligue 1. Good stadium, expansion due in 4 seasons.

Cons: F-all money, so may have to sell a prized asset, trying to fit Sissoko, Capoue and Didot into the same team and not have the balance upset. Mbengue, Abdennour leaving for the ACON in January.

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): Difficult to say, i'll go with 5?

Additional Information: The main draw are the young key players you have to build a potentially great squad around- Mbengue, Abdennour, Capoue, Sissoko plus Didot, whilst trying to replicate their current form in Ligue 1 is exciting. However, there are cash flow problems. Sissoko's deal is out in a season, and resigning him will cost you money you don't have.

Good challenge.

Looking for a recommendation

Nation: European

Division: Any league which doesn't have tycoon opposition

European Competition: Not in Europa League/CL

Media Prediction: In between Continental qualification and Bottom half

Board Expectation(s): N/A

Transfer Budget: Plenty of transfer budget to choose from

Wage Budget: same as above

Finances:

Other:

In a nutshell, looking for a team who's financially stable, not quite there yet and not in the same league as a Tycoon owned club such as PSG or Man City so rule out BPL or Ligue 1 for your recommendations :)

Thanks.

Loaded the demo last night and spent all evening clicking around with no idea who to start with.

Nation: Any

Division: Top

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Mid

Board Expectation(s): Euro qualification

Transfer Budget: Healthy

Wage Budget: Healthy

Finances: Good

Other: My best FM12 game was with Malaga, but in previous versions I've always enjoyed using Villa as there was always a good amount of young players and the potential of money if you match/exceed expectations. Sadly Villa emphatically don't meet that criteria in FM13! I want a team with enough finances behind it to ensure success is rewarded with good future transfer funds, and a starting first team which maybe needs one or two new players to become good enough to put up a fight in it's division. This obviously screams Arsenal, but ideally I want a team with a relatively modest reputation.

Nation: English

Division:Blue Sq Prem/ Blue Sq North/ Blue Sq South

European Competition: N/A

Media Prediction: Top

Board Expectation(s): Midtable/ playoff

Finances: Healthy

Other: Had a very good save with Gateshead on FM12 and i'm keen to dip my toe into the lower leagues again. Completely impartial and open to suggestions. Ideally, just looking for a save i can get my teeth into.

Loaded the demo last night and spent all evening clicking around with no idea who to start with.

Nation: Any

Division: Top

European Competition: Any

Media Prediction: Mid

Board Expectation(s): Euro qualification

Finances: Good

Other: My best FM12 game was with Malaga, but in previous versions I've always enjoyed using Villa as there was always a good amount of young players and the potential of money if you match/exceed expectations. Sadly Villa emphatically don't meet that criteria in FM13! I want a team with enough finances behind it to ensure success is rewarded with good future transfer funds, and a starting first team which maybe needs one or two new players to become good enough to put up a fight in it's division. This obviously screams Arsenal, but ideally I want a team with a relatively modest reputation.

If you are willing to sell bent you can get £10-15 million for him and also Ireland,Hutton,Warnock etc can bring in a bit more money, so you could end up with £15-25million by selling the old age players and then you are left with a young team who can challenge for a Euro cup spot.

If you are still not sold I would say Gent,Genk,Vitesse would be worth a look.

Nation: English

Division:Blue Sq Prem/ Blue Sq North/ Blue Sq South

Media Prediction: Top

Board Expectation(s): Midtable/ playoff

Finances: Healthy

Other: Had a very good save with Gateshead on FM12 and i'm keen to dip my toe into the lower leagues again. Completely impartial and open to suggestions. Ideally, just looking for a save i can get my teeth into.

Oxford City might be worth a look, not alot of work needed first season and you can be challenging for the play-offs/1st with the right transfers.

in work so cant check details for sure...

Club: AS Saint Etienne

Division: France - Ligue 1

Transfer Budget: 0 (i think)

Wage Budget: 300k ish

Finances: Good (No debt)

Board Expectation(s): Media prediction 6th so midtable/euro qual

Key Players: Ruffier, Zouma, Aubameyang, Cohade

Pros: Finances in good order, top training/youth facillities, some very good yougsters (Zouma porobably best young dc in the game and Aubameyang has the potential to be a super star striker)

Cons: not been playing the save long enough to find any. lack of funds day one a minor issue but there are a few players i classed as deadwood that can be sold for good money to fund additions

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): id go a solid 7 maybe push an 8 puerly becuase of the strength of the other teams your competing against. PSG, Lyon, Marsellie all bigger clubs with the finances to match.

Additional Information:

The club is a bit of a fallen giant having dominated french football in the mid 70s when platini was in his pom winning a few league titles and reaching the 76 european cup final (which they lost). they suffred relegation a few times most recently 2000/2001 season and returned to the top flight for the 04/05 season.

As mentioned the squad have some top quality yougsters and the challege of beating the big 3 on a lesser budget is a good challege imo.

Nation: England

Division: L1/L2/L3

Media Prediction: top

Board Expectation(s): doesn't matter

Transfer Budget: healthy

Wage Budget: healthy

Finances: healthy

Other: I'm a bit bored with Arsenal (been managing them last couple of FM editions) and I'm looking for a team I could play a long-term game with and take the team to the top.

Division: L1/L2/L3

Media Prediction: top

Transfer Budget: healthy

Wage Budget: healthy

Finances: healthy

Other: I'm a bit bored with Arsenal (been managing them last couple of FM editions) and I'm looking for a team I could play a long-term game with and take the team to the top.

Oxford United in league 2, they already have the squad to go up but will be a challenge.

Club: Paris FC

Division: French National (Division 3)

Transfer Budget: £0

Wage Budget: £20k ish

Finances: Stable

Board Expectation(s): Mid Table/Top Half

Key Players: Ermmm... Cherif Faty (CB) and Toko (Forward) as a paocher role I would say... that's about it!

Pros: Decent Stadium for that level, Finances are ok, even with no Transfer budget. Big Squad to choose from.

Cons: Big squad... to many players, must be moved on. Poor midfielders, one/two good centre backs, thin on the ground for strikers. No transfer budget and can only loan 2 players per season.

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): I would say 7-8 although other football manager pro's may disagree.

Additional Information: I wanted to recomend this but also find anyone else who has started as Paris FC, as I would like to know how they are getting on...

Division: Premiership

European Competition: Not important

Media Prediction: 10-20

Board Expectation(s): Stay alive

Transfer Budget: at least 2M €

Wage Budget: With some space to get 2 or 3 new players

Finances: Not important

Other: Clubs in mind WBA, Stoke or Swansea.

I'm curremtly having a great time with my WBA game. Currently 4th (1st season) January 2013, 5 points ahead of 5th place team. Board at start expectations is to avoid relegation. Playing a 4-2-3-1 formation.

Nation: European but not UK

Division: From top tier to third tier (bigger club in lower level is a nice challenge)

European Competition: Not important

Media Prediction: Not important

Board Expectation(s): Top half or more

Transfer Budget: Up to £1 million or can get to that with squad trimming

Wage Budget: Competitive

Finances: OK or higher

Other: My main requirement is to find a club that has a small squad (not many reserves as youth team can do that), small number of staff, and no major restrictions on signing players from around the globe. I tried Verona in Italy (Serie B) in BETA because they had lots of loans and I thought I could terminate and bring in my own recruits. However, I could only offload two of them, the staff numbers were crazy high and I had to pay loads off, and of course there were restrictions on signing non-EU players.

Nation: European

Division: top to 2nd tier

European Competition:

Media Prediction:

Board Expectation(s): Top 5

Transfer Budget: As high as possible

Wage Budget: good

Finances: good

Other: oldies club, looking to revamp the whole team

Club: Olympique de Marseille

Division: French Ligue 1

Transfer Budget: Unknown as i could'nt play yet, but should be close to 0 if truely based on the irl situation of the club

Wage Budget: Same answer as above, you should'nt have huge margins as the board has engaged a cutting cost policy (based on irl situation)

Finances: Should be Ok

Board Expectation(s): European competition at least

Key Players: N'koulou (Great CB), Mandanda (GK), Ayew (AM), Rémy (ST)

Pros: Some young and talented players that you won't have to replace shortly, stadium already in expansion that will grant you more than 65.000 seats in one season, facilities are really good for pros and youngsters

Cons: Lot of african players, so watch out for the African Cup in January 2013, Crappy left full back, some areas to improve quickly if you want to be efficient

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 6 Not so easy to be an european contender (ECL) as you only have 2 directs spots in France, the third one is not a direct access, you will have to compete against Lille and Lyon and of course PSG which should easily win the league this season

Additional Information: Good challenge in the french Ligue 1 as PSG is now a really tough team, but you have the biggest stadium in France that will help you to develop, and more over you're gonna manage the only french squad which has won the ECL in 1993 !

Edit: I will edit budgets and board expectations as soon as i can play ;)

Hi, looking for something different to English leagues....

Nation:....literally anywhere, but not in England or Brazil. Preferably a developed footballing country, which can compete in latter stages of Continental club competitions at some stage in the future.

Division:....2nd or 3rd Tier/Bottom half of top tier

European Competition:....Not wanted initially

Media Prediction:.....preferably not a favourite for promotion.

Board Expectation(s):....No board promises if possible. I want complete control (so no DoF). Hands off and patient Chairman would be nice.

Transfer Budget:....Not fussed.

Wage Budget:....Not fussed.

Finances:....Not looking for anything great, but potential to fill out a ~40-45K stadium years down the line. So club with some potential.

Other:.....A smallish club, with no real top honours history but with some potential. Patient board and fans would be nice. Have never managed in South America, so would consider Argentina (not Brazil....those State Championships are a bit much!! :) ), otherwise anywhere in Europe.

Nation: Germany/Spain/Italy/

Division: Bundesliga/La Liga/Serie A

European Competition: Not too fussed

Media Prediction: mid table and above

Board Expectation(s): Mid table- european qualification

Transfer Budget: high + 10million

Wage Budget: Substantial

Other: Good core of homegrown talent. Good youngsters of that nationality and others, sleeping giant, or one that has been knocked off pedestal.

Hi, looking for something different to English leagues....

Nation:....literally anywhere, but not in England or Brazil. Preferably a developed footballing country, which can compete in latter stages of Continental club competitions at some stage in the future.

Division:....2nd or 3rd Tier/Bottom half of top tier

European Competition:....Not wanted initially

Media Prediction:.....preferably not a favourite for promotion.

Board Expectation(s):....No board promises if possible. I want complete control (so no DoF). Hands off and patient Chairman would be nice.

Transfer Budget:....Not fussed.

Wage Budget:....Not fussed.

Finances:....Not looking for anything great, but potential to fill out a ~40-45K stadium years down the line. So club with some potential.

Other:.....A smallish club, with no real top honours history but with some potential. Patient board and fans would be nice. Have never managed in South America, so would consider Argentina (not Brazil....those State Championships are a bit much!! :) ), otherwise anywhere in Europe.

Bastia, Metz, Villareal, Santander, Sporting Gijon, Pisa.

Right I am getting fed up of trying to find a game/Team now so here goes.

Nation:A country that I can try and develop into a top league

Division:Any

European Competition: No

Media Prediction:Any

Board Expectation(s):Mid table/Survive relegation

Transfer Budget:Any

Wage Budget:Any

Finances: Don't mind

Other: What I am looking for is a league and team that I can develop long term so preferably a low rep league, if possible one with no work permits and outside the Uk and Ireland.

Nation: EUROPE

Division: ANY

Media Prediction: ANY

Board Expectation(s): Avoid Relegation/Mid-Table Finish

Transfer Budget: LOADS

Wage Budget: LOADS

Finances: Really Rich

Other: Would like a lesser team to manage with some cash to burn so i can eventually build them up slowly but surely to become a power house.

Nation: EUROPE

Division: ANY

Media Prediction: ANY

Board Expectation(s): Avoid Relegation/Mid-Table Finish

Transfer Budget: LOADS

Wage Budget: LOADS

Finances: Really Rich

Other: Would like a lesser team to manage with some cash to burn so i can eventually build them up slowly but surely to become a power house.

AS Monaco. Not an avoid relegation / mid-table finish team but they start in Ligue 2, so does that count?

Club:Wolfsburg

Division:Bundesliga

Transfer Budget:$10.5M (Sterling)

Wage Budget: $1.2M (Sterling)

Finances:$4M (Sterling)

Board Expectation(s):UEFA Qualification

Key Players:Naldo, Deigo, Ivica Olic, Christian Trasch

Pros:Very Versatile Squad with a good spread of players.

Cons:Lack a good right winger

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult):7

Additional Information: Team Thread http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/325120-FM13-VfL-Wolfsburg

Division: Prem

European Competition: don't mind

Media Prediction: 7-14

Transfer Budget: don't mind

Wage Budget: don't mind

Finances: don't mind

Other: really torn between a few teams to start my first long term save now that I'm a bit more familiar with the game. Teams like Newcastle, Everton, Sunderland, West Brom all appeal to me for different reasons.

Division: Prem

European Competition: don't mind

Media Prediction: 7-14

Transfer Budget: don't mind

Wage Budget: don't mind

Finances: don't mind

Other: really torn between a few teams to start my first long term save now that I'm a bit more familiar with the game. Teams like Newcastle, Everton, Sunderland, West Brom all appeal to me for different reasons.

Could I recommend Aston Villa? Their team guide is here and from reading other people's posts in there. It seems to be a hard but fun challenge.

Could I recommend Aston Villa? Their team guide is here and from reading other people's posts in there. It seems to be a hard but fun challenge.

Thanks for the suggestion, I have had a look at Villa potentially but I don't like to change too much at the beginning and I don't think they have any players that appeal to me.

Division: Championship or League 1

European Competition:

Media Prediction: Top 10

Board Expectation(s): Any

Transfer Budget: Over 1mil would be great

Wage Budget: Any

Finances: Okay or better

Other:

Nottingham Forest. Media Prediction of 14th iirc and a transfer budget of £5m for mid-table expectations. You have a strong enough squad already but with a few signings, you could easily win the league or at least make the play-offs.

Nation: Top European

Division: Top European

European Competition: UCL/Europa League

Media Prediction: ...

Board Expectation(s):...

Transfer Budget:£3m-10m

Wage Budget: ...

Other: Would love to perform a rebuilding job, where I have to sell the ageing stars before I buy. Basically looking for a team I could put a major stamp on. Was thinking Everton, Inter Milan etc.

Nation: Top European

Division: Top European

European Competition: UCL/Europa League

Media Prediction: ...

Board Expectation(s):...

Transfer Budget:£3m-10m

Wage Budget: ...

Other: Would love to perform a rebuilding job, where I have to sell the ageing stars before I buy. Basically looking for a team I could put a major stamp on. Was thinking Everton, Inter Milan etc.

How about getting Liverpool back to the top? Got alot of average players on high wages that could free up some funds and they have a few good young prospects coming through i believe. If not then i would think AC Milan would be a rather good challenge.

How about getting Liverpool back to the top? Got alot of average players on high wages that could free up some funds and they have a few good young prospects coming through i believe. If not then i would think AC Milan would be a rather good challenge.

Personally, I wouldn't go near Liverpool with a barge-pole and had a long term-ish save with AC Milan before, so that would be a case of been there done that.

Club: Dortmund

Transfer Budget: ~8-10 million if I recall correctly

Wage Budget: Decent

Finances: Good, but they do have a loan so expect consistent 10-13mil transfer budgets.

Board Expectation(s): Challenge for the Bundesliga

Key Players: Mario Gotze, Robert Lewandowski, Mats Hummels, Subotic, Sven Bender

Pros: Very good young team, Subotic and Hummels are your two CB's and don't need changing for years - I still have both of mine and I'm at the end of 2017/18 season. Two wonderkids in the reserves - Bittencourt and another kiddo who's name slips my mind. Mario Gotze is an absolute demon, him and Perisic in my first two seasons were immense and a joy to play with. Also, the Bundesliga is very competitive, everyone can beat everyone - at least to a good extent, certainly more so than the Spanish league.

Cons: Goalkeeper. Marc-Andre Ter Stegen is a must buy but he is expensive. Goalie to begin with is okay, and lasted a season for me. On top, the board suck. They won't give you more transfer money, hate upgrading the training facilities without persuasion and dislike giving out new contracts even though you're performing well. That said, they are very much a background feature and it has never been that much of an issue :)

Level of Difficulty (1-10 with 10 being difficult): 5 in the League, 10 in Europe. At least, thats my experience - I've not gotten past the first knockout round of the CL yet, at all, but have won the Bundesliga 6 times in a row (making it 8 times consecutively for Dortmund as they've won it the past two years!)

Additional Information: Don't expect to dominate Europe straight away but this team has so much potential. I like to keep my team young so as players get to around 28-30 I usually sell them, this is probably completely unnecessary but I have an average age of 21 and enjoy discovering wonderkids - this is a great team for it.

Right I am getting fed up of trying to find a game/Team now so here goes.

Nation:A country that I can try and develop into a top league

European Competition: No

Media Prediction:Any

Board Expectation(s):Mid table/Survive relegation

Transfer Budget:Any

Wage Budget:Any

Finances: Don't mind

Other: What I am looking for is a league and team that I can develop long term so preferably a low rep league, if possible one with no work permits and outside the Uk and Ireland.

Try the MLS, Montreal would be a good start, decent squad, new to the league, having a cracking save with DC United atm, would also recommend Houston too

for the championship or league 1.

try Blackpool, your budget at the start is low, but the finances of that team are 40m

if you fancy an interesting league 1 team.

Bury - doesnt have all the finaces you want, but has a great striker on loan (Mark Cullen) who is an excelent poacher (13 finishing 11 composure 15 pace+acelleration) so you won't need a tmassive transfer budget, just the right tactics and the right frees you will be winning games regardless

Nation: Holland, Belgium preferred. Possibly France, Germany Switzerland or Denmark considered

European Competition:Doesnt matter

Media Prediction:Mid to Low/relegation if in top leagues. Lower leagues can be any

Transfer Budget: Any

Finances: Any

Other: Right, difficult one this but im looking for a smallish club, similar to ADO Den Haag, Zulte Waregem, Heracles, Valenciennes etc who have 3/4/5 star players (like ADO had with Immers, Toornstra, Verhoek a season or so ago or like Frankfurt have now) or that have at least a good youth setup to produce homegrown players. I love the over achievers or minnows status just like Frankfurt, Zulte and Heracles are doing this season. Will only accept the above leagues. I know this is a difficult one guys but i cannot choose this year. Doesnt have to be top league if they meet the right requirements!!!

Thanks in advance :D

Nation: Any League in Europe not the UK

European Competition - Doesnt matter

Media Prediction:Mid to Low/relegation if in top leagues. Lower leagues can be any

Transfer Budget: Money to spend or sugar daddy

Finances: money

Other: Im looking for a smallish club, but as money and a poor team for me to improve.

Thanks guys

Nation: Any League in Europe not the UK

European Competition - Doesnt matter

Transfer Budget: Money to spend or sugar daddy

Finances: money

Other: Im looking for a smallish club, but as money and a poor team for me to improve.

Thanks guys

Hoffenheim or Vitesse?

Archived