Sports Interactive Community
Eaglelee79

Cant read certain things since update??

Hi, ive just downloaded the update from steam but now im having trouble seeing certain writing in the game. Things like cup scores (when a team has lost on aggregate i can't make out the losing team and scorers), its white writing on a white background. Others include the players ive signed on loan are like a very light blue so nearly unrecognisable. Last thing is all my player attributes are really tricky to read with a mix of white, magenta and very bright green, so again cant read it. Have i done something wrong? Any help would be great again. Thanks. Lee

Hi, got them on my system but not using them on my fm13 save. Its mainly on the player attributes screen where the balance,shooting, heading are in white writing so theyre very hard to see. A lot of my colours have changed to magenta, very bright green and white. Hope that explains it. Thanks

Not so fast.

I can't insert columns properly anymore. For example, if i want to insert a column on my squad page called 'assistant coaches opinion of this player's current ability', the column comes in, but only two stars are viewable. So it's clipped.

All columns come in like that. They show up, clipped into 1/3 and not readable.

Narrow columns are fine, because they are only a number or two in width. Such as a column showing their strength attributes.