Sports Interactive Community
Ant Farley

*Official Football Manager 2013 Demo Feedback Thread* Keep it all in here please

The demo is now out on Steam guys, please keep all your feedback in this thread.

Please report any issues found in our bugs forum rather than in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/291-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

Enjoy the demo! :)

If you have the Pre-Order Beta, you will not need the demo. The two games are identical, except the demo is 6-month only with Quickstarts, whereas the Beta is the full version of the game. Please keep all feedback in here if you are playing the demo, thanks

Thanks SI!!! Epic work making through difficulties, read all of it on twitter. Downloading now!

Is the demo different to the beta update?

When i came online earlier my steam updated FM with the beta update i assume? but when i've gone to download this demo now nothing happens when i click 'download'

I and quite alot of other people , as i have read on facebook , are getting this error when we try to install demo :/

"Steam - Error

An error occured while installing Football Manager 2013 Demo (No Subscription)"

Ere I have just downloaded and looks some bleedy boy I tell e. gonna play all note me handsome. Thanks si.

That's because the demo is for those who haven't pre-ordered. If you've pre-ordered, you'll have the full game. Demo is 6 months gameplay only with "Quickstarts", as always.

I get an error.

'no subscription'

Eh?

Restart Steam - you need an account with Steam to get the demo.

If you're already playing the beta no reason to download the demo, they're near enough identical apart from the fact the demo stops after half a season.

That's because the demo is for those who haven't pre-ordered. If you've pre-ordered, you'll have the full game. Demo is 6 months gameplay only with "Quickstarts", as always.

aah ha ha thanks, silly me :o

aah ha ha thanks, silly me :o

No worries - the code is the same so there's no differences in terms of "fixes" and changes. Just how long you can play for.

Are there quickstarts for the both the full game and FMC or is it just one or the other?

IS this the right place to ask? Not sure, anyways, where can I find out the sort of issues SI had? Just out of interest. "hellcattt" mentioned it

Are there quickstarts for the both the full game and FMC or is it just one or the other?

There are quickstarts for both the full game and FMC yes :)

IS this the right place to ask? Not sure, anyways, where can I find out the sort of issues SI had? Just out of interest. "hellcattt" mentioned it

We had an issue with our internet connection in the office, that's all. Not a huge problem, just the timing of it wasn't exactly ideal with the demo getting released about the same time.

Thanks @Henry Charnock, that was a quick reply, cheers. Hellcattt made it sound worse, was it the same problem as me, having your cat lay all over your router?

Can't download it, I live in Germany. It says it's unavailable for my country. Any ideas please?

Thanks @Henry Charnock, that was a quick reply, cheers. Hellcattt made it sound worse, was it the same problem as me, having your cat lay all over your router?

Due to licensing and legal reasons, I'm afriad I cannot confirm or deny whether that is true.

But yes, yes it was.

12 hours download time?

It might take a little while to downlaod with the amount of traffic at the moment,but I often find that Steam wildly overestimates the time it would take to download. I don't think it will actually take that long.

Can't download it, I live in Germany. It says it's unavailable for my country. Any ideas please?

I'm afraid we can't release the demo in Germany. This is actually due to licensing and legal reasons (unlike my previous post). Sorry.

Oops, sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region

how can i download the demo?thanks

It might take a little while to downlaod with the amount of traffic at the moment,but I often find that Steam wildly overestimates the time it would take to download. I don't think it will actually take that long.

I'm afraid we can't release the demo in Germany. This is actually due to licensing and legal reasons (unlike my previous post). Sorry.

80 percent done already, It is actually quite fast.

80 percent done already, It is actually quite fast.

Great to hear!

Oops, sorry!

An error was encountered while processing your request:

This item is currently unavailable in your region

how can i download the demo?thanks

What region are you trying to download from?

Can I just ask I'd this the gold game now? Once my beta updates is that it. That's the full game that will be out next week???

Can I just ask I'd this the gold game now? Once my beta updates is that it. That's the full game that will be out next week???

No, there should be some more updates, probably on release day.

The demo is similar to fm 2013 beta,with the last update?

It's identical, only difference is the demo is 6 month gameplay only with quickstarts. The beta is for those who pre-ordered, so if you pre-ordered there's no need for the demo

It's identical, only difference is the demo is 6 month gameplay only with quickstarts. The beta is for those who pre-ordered, so if you pre-ordered there's no need for the demo

I think you may need to re-iterate this point in the op or header otherwise you'll be answering the same q all night.

I think you may need to re-iterate this point in the op or header otherwise you'll be answering the same q all night.

Good idea :)

Conceded an own goal in 28th second of my first ever FM13 game. Nice start :(

Can't say anything about the ME yet obviously. The graphics/animations are very disappointing though. Hardly any difference from FM12 and ball physics actually seem a bit weird. The way the ball rolls on the ground, as if the game is being played on ice or something. I like the new overview screen during the match. I'm not sure if it should automatically switch to highlights or not though.

Hi guys.. Seems i cant download it from Steam. When i click the "Hent demo" (danish), it just refreshes the site. What do i have to do?

Why exactly if I click on say Leeds 1-1 Brighton, do it go on saying generating match report, and then leaves me to click on overview to (for example) find out when the goals were scored etc? On FM12 if you clicked on any score, it went straight to the overview.