*Official Football Manager 2013 Demo Feedback Thread* Keep it all in here please

• SI Staff

The demo is now out on Steam guys, please keep all your feedback in this thread.

Please report any issues found in our bugs forum rather than in this thread:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/291-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

Enjoy the demo! :)

If you have the Pre-Order Beta, you will not need the demo. The two games are identical, except the demo is 6-month only with Quickstarts, whereas the Beta is the full version of the game. Please keep all feedback in here if you are playing the demo, thanks

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

That's because the demo is for those who haven't pre-ordered. If you've pre-ordered, you'll have the full game. Demo is 6 months gameplay only with "Quickstarts", as always.

• Administrators
I get an error.

'no subscription'

Eh?

Restart Steam - you need an account with Steam to get the demo.

• Administrators
aah ha ha thanks, silly me :o

No worries - the code is the same so there's no differences in terms of "fixes" and changes. Just how long you can play for.

IS this the right place to ask? Not sure, anyways, where can I find out the sort of issues SI had? Just out of interest. "hellcattt" mentioned it

We had an issue with our internet connection in the office, that's all. Not a huge problem, just the timing of it wasn't exactly ideal with the demo getting released about the same time.

12 hours download time?

It might take a little while to downlaod with the amount of traffic at the moment,but I often find that Steam wildly overestimates the time it would take to download. I don't think it will actually take that long.

Can't download it, I live in Germany. It says it's unavailable for my country. Any ideas please?

I'm afraid we can't release the demo in Germany. This is actually due to licensing and legal reasons (unlike my previous post). Sorry.

It might take a little while to downlaod with the amount of traffic at the moment,but I often find that Steam wildly overestimates the time it would take to download. I don't think it will actually take that long.

I'm afraid we can't release the demo in Germany. This is actually due to licensing and legal reasons (unlike my previous post). Sorry.

80 percent done already, It is actually quite fast.

• Administrators
The demo is similar to fm 2013 beta,with the last update?

It's identical, only difference is the demo is 6 month gameplay only with quickstarts. The beta is for those who pre-ordered, so if you pre-ordered there's no need for the demo

It's identical, only difference is the demo is 6 month gameplay only with quickstarts. The beta is for those who pre-ordered, so if you pre-ordered there's no need for the demo

I think you may need to re-iterate this point in the op or header otherwise you'll be answering the same q all night.

• Administrators
I think you may need to re-iterate this point in the op or header otherwise you'll be answering the same q all night.

Good idea :)

Conceded an own goal in 28th second of my first ever FM13 game. Nice start :(

Can't say anything about the ME yet obviously. The graphics/animations are very disappointing though. Hardly any difference from FM12 and ball physics actually seem a bit weird. The way the ball rolls on the ground, as if the game is being played on ice or something. I like the new overview screen during the match. I'm not sure if it should automatically switch to highlights or not though.

Why exactly if I click on say Leeds 1-1 Brighton, do it go on saying generating match report, and then leaves me to click on overview to (for example) find out when the goals were scored etc? On FM12 if you clicked on any score, it went straight to the overview.

Archived