Just received FM 13 !

indeed,as the betterhalf i got mine today aswell, still i cant activate it,it will be updated on release, didnt even had to put in new serial.. also ordered from CDON in sweden :D

Does the editor work from the box version or does that require activation as well?

My copy should arrive tomorrow and really would want fix few Liverpool youngsters and players.

Does the editor work from the box version or does that require activation as well?

My copy should arrive tomorrow and really would want fix few Liverpool youngsters and players.

havent touched it,no need,im sure u have to w8 with editor aswell, havent tried it tho
It's good that shops and sites send out the box copies early, since they cannot be activated until release day anyway, better to receive the game before than after release day. :)
agreed. was nervous about not getting the game on time

We have a statement on this very subject...

“It has come to our attention that, due to a distribution error, a number of customers in Scandinavia are likely to receive pre-purchased copies of Football Manager 2013 a full week prior to the game's official launch. Because Football Manager 2013 needs to be authenticated through Steam, the games will not become functional until the official launch, which is scheduled to take place at 00:01 (GMT) on Friday, November 2nd. Customers who receive their copy of the game prior to the release date will therefore not be able to play until that time. SEGA and Sports Interactive would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused to customers.”

Archived