( W.I.P ) Dark Delight

scotty1974

the "instant result" thing is avaible in full game if you use the FMC skin, do you think you can make a dark full game skin, but sneak in the instant result button somehow?

Sorry mate but do you talk about the instant result button in all the posts you write? :D

• SI Staff

So now, everything is clear about your reply in the thread I open...why you were aggressive. First just let me remind you that it's not a tournament. The matter is not who is going to be the first one..

Could I ask you, where did you get the stuff you're using? Hope you didn't use mine

Frankly speaking, I'm waiting for your download...to check some xml

Waiting for this, I'm going to citate you as I found that it's really strange that you start your thread after visiting mine..Hope I'm wrong about my intuition.

• SI Staff

Well it look likes;

the only change here; is the position of tabs ( just a change in the good xml) and the fix of the white row trouble. So sorry to tell it again, but it looks like mine..

It's also easy to check that it's from mine due to the difference in the settings.xml and in a commentary and code that I add in some panels.

Waiting for the download to check about where you get it from.

Well about my "copy", first I asked and get agreement from Jack Hammer to use his stuff.

Second, in the description of my skin I advertise from the beginning that it's a FMC turned into dark version.

So now, everything is clear about your reply in the thread I open...why you were aggressive. First just let me remind you that it's not a tournament. The matter is not who is going to be the first one..

Could I ask you, where did you get the stuff you're using? Hope you didn't use mine

Waiting for this, I'm going to citate you as I found that it's really strange that you start your thread after visiting mine..Hope I'm wrong about my intuition.

Well it look likes;

the only change here; is the position of tabs ( just a change in the good xml) and the fix of the white row trouble. So sorry to tell it again, but it looks like mine.

It's also easy to check that it's from mine due to the difference in the settings.xml and in a commentary and code that I add in some panels.

Well about my "copy", first I asked and get agreement from Jack Hammer to use his stuff.

Second, in the description of my skin I advertise from the beginning that it's a FMC turned into dark version.

Oh get a grip FFS.

This looks 10x better than yours IMO, don't be jealous and concentrate working on your own :thup:

Great looking skin BTW, Scotty.

Well it look likes;

the only change here; is the position of tabs ( just a change in the good xml) and the fix of the white row trouble. So sorry to tell it again, but it looks like mine.

You are right that is isnt a competiton, so why do you have a problem? I visited your thread once, does that mean I am not allowed to post any skins either? You sound about 10 years old.

Apart from being dark it doesnt look like your skin

• SI Staff
Oh get a grip FFS.

This looks 10x better than yours IMO, don't be jealous and concentrate working on your own :thup:

Great looking skin BTW, Scotty.

You're right guys, I'm just jealous, I'm just a child crying or I don't have all my mind..

I agree that this one looks better. There is no doubt about it..and I knew I was not going to create the most beautiful skin...etc etc.

The only thing I point is that I found it strange than the screens appeared on the day I add my stuff (incomplete work I admit). The guy ,IMO but I might be wrong, uses it and improve it, make it own skin from it.

Well about it no real worries...we'll have done it. The only thing that disturbed me is that he didn't ask agreement and say that he found the tip to create the dark skin..that's all, just some kinf of gentlemen agreement or respect, call it as you want...

So Scotty, go on with your work, no worries. Your skin is looking good already.

If you used my stuff, why you just didn't ask for it or mention it?

Sorry, for spoiling.

Good luck.

ps:IMO you should add divider line code in the settings, the tables will look better.

Have a nice day...

to herbert: je ne sais pas ce qui t'autorise à me traiter de débile comme tu l'as fait; est-сe que je te demande si ta femme rencontre le facteur? Man, don't judge people so easily especially in the way you did.

You're right guys, I'm just jealous, I'm just a child crying or I don't have all my mind..

I agree that this one looks better. There is no doubt about it..and I knew I was not going to create the most beautiful skin...etc etc.

The only thing I point is that I found it strange than the screens appeared on the day I add my stuff (incomplete work I admit). The guy ,IMO but I might be wrong, uses it and improve it, make it own skin from it.

Well about it no real worries...we'll have done it. The only thing that disturbed me is that he didn't ask agreement and say that he found the tip to create the dark skin..that's all, just some kinf of gentlemen agreement or respect, call it as you want...

So Scotty, go on with your work, no worries. Your skin is looking good already.

If you used my stuff, why you just didn't ask for it or mention it?

Sorry, for spoiling.

Good luck.

ps:IMO you should add divider line code in the settings, the tables will look better.

Have a nice day...

to herbert: je ne sais pas ce qui t'autorise à me traiter de débile comme tu l'as fait; est-сe que je te demande si ta femme rencontre le facteur? Man, don't judge people so easily especially in the way you did.

Did anyone else hear the rumours that AlienIR wrote to SI accusing them of breaking into his house and stealing his skin? To be honest back a few months ago when I saw the FM13 screenshots and there was a little bit of the page that wasn't blinding white, my brain instantly went to AlienIR's revolutionary vision. And that was before he even started with the comments about people's wives

Haha dont insult yourself mate, you sound really silly

haha this is pathetic.

He is making a skin about the same time as me, ergo it must have been copied in some way from mine. Its just about respect and a gentleman code. Bleeding heck.......

He is complaining and being a child about this saying that I modeled mine of his, when i didn't, mine is better, but here is a grown up move... I will not continue with my skin.

Bloody hell you both sound like kids.

If you don't complete this skin, fine. No one will loose sleep plenty of other people will make skins through out the year.

Almost as pathetic as EA Forums.......

• SI Staff
I have reported AlienIR for the fact he has accused everyone making a skin with any dark of it with stealing from him, as well as filling up threads with stupid nonsense about competitions and also resorting to insulting comments about peoples' other halves. Very disappointed in moderators to not even have an acknowledgement of receipt given the level of his c***ery. I strongly recommend everyone else reports him too

Herbert should I report you about the offensing too? I won't...Did nobody offense me at all in the comments?

Yes..FM stole my revolutionnary vision of skin..Einstein also stole my ideas..In fact, I'm the one who created universe and mind...

Scotty sorry if I hurt you, such a shame that you stopped because of it.

Frankly speaking you shouldn't as it looks good. No kidding here...

Sure I'm not welcome here, and I may deserve it. Free to everyone to think what he wants.

Have a nice day all of you.

Alien, you are one funny dude.

I enjoy reading your posts. Because you are so...out there.

You don't need to be paranoid about people stealing your stuff. Nobody is taking anything from you. Just focus on your own projects. Forget everyone else.

You are unique. Nobody can duplicate a creation of yours, nor would they want to. If you make a skin, and it looks good, and you've tested it, and it works, without any bugs, then release it.

If you think someone elses looks like yours, then make one better. People will use it.

Quit taking everyone elses inventory. Just focus on yourself and you'll be fine.

Archived