[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any ideas on how I can fix my above issue Tom? :) I don't know what the problem is, i don't have a FM12 mod on as far as I know. How would I check this? I just downloaded your skin and installed it have not made any changes or anything.

Thanks

The layout of the staff attributes is different to mine, I suspect you've downloaded a player/staff pic size mod (or you have one left over from FM12) Is there a panels folder at the same level as your graphics and/or skins folder?

The layout of the staff attributes is different to mine, I suspect you've downloaded a player/staff pic size mod (or you have one left over from FM12) Is there a panels folder at the same level as your graphics and/or skins folder?

Yeah there is a panels folder in the Sports Interactive folder in My Documents if this is the one you are referring to? I did use a MOD for FM 12 to get bigger player faces to appear, any idea what this might be called?

Thanks

Andrew

Tom....I just posted this in the bug forum-game interface forum, but wanted to see if you knew if this skin could cause this.......I am about to setup my English Leagues save......I entered 5 countries, click to the Game Overview page and there is nothing there......except the amount of players, computer preformance..........this si the page where we can choose how many leagues form each country, tick if we want transfers in the 1st window, etc....

I hit start to see what t does and it creates a game with 5 counties, 14 leagues with small database........not what I prefer of course. I cleared the cache, verified files via Steam and even removed Steklo3 without any luck. SO rpobab;y not the skins fault, but wanted to double check......thanks

Tom....I just posted this in the bug forum-game interface forum, but wanted to see if you knew if this skin could cause this.......I am about to setup my English Leagues save......I entered 5 countries, click to the Game Overview page and there is nothing there......except the amount of players, computer preformance..........this si the page where we can choose how many leagues form each country, tick if we want transfers in the 1st window, etc....

I hit start to see what t does and it creates a game with 5 counties, 14 leagues with small database........not what I prefer of course. I cleared the cache, verified files via Steam and even removed Steklo3 without any luck. SO rpobab;y not the skins fault, but wanted to double check......thanks

I've not had any problems setting up new games personally, and nobody else has reported anything.

I've not had any problems setting up new games personally, and nobody else has reported anything.

Nor did I.....2 of the 3 saves I have already were done with Steklo incorporated...........but suddenly today, the New Game Overview screen is blank............everything was going so swimmingly until this.... (maybe the new update got me?)......

Oh well...thanks anyway...

Nor did I.....2 of the 3 saves I have already were done with Steklo incorporated...........but suddenly today, the New Game Overview screen is blank............everything was going so swimmingly until this.... (maybe the new update got me?)......

Oh well...thanks anyway...

I'll have a go at starting a new game now

Change your skin to the default one to start the game, then when it's all set up, change back to Tom's and see if it's okay? Might be worth trying?

Thanks wanderer89..........just tried it a bit ago without any luck.......you never know with this game.....fine yesterday, missing options today

Thanks wanderer89..........just tried it a bit ago without any luck.......you never know with this game.....fine yesterday, missing options today

So you verified the cache in Steam and nothing's worked? I don't have a clue as to what's happened then mate, sorry for being no help :/ hope you get it sorted soon though!

So you verified the cache in Steam and nothing's worked? I don't have a clue as to what's happened then mate, sorry for being no help :/ hope you get it sorted soon though!

thanks for the tips........verified, etc....done I'll I know we can do ....we'll see what the bug forum comes up with.....maybe I'll have to hire someone to make the save for me to download :-)

hello,

first I would like to thank you for this theme and secondly I would like to ask you if is possible to have the news panel from FMC into this theme, like in the picture below (the picture is from FMC I suppose).

Barclays_Premier_League_News_News.jpg

Thanks!

BR,

Andrei

after installing the new version (1.1), the squad page became blank. when i change it to the default skin, it stays the same. i've tried deleting game cache and setting folders. it worked and with the default skin i've been able to see players again on the squad page, but when i changed my skin back to steklo, i've encountered this blank squad page issue again. any idea how to fix it?

http://i.imgur.com/G9Ywe.jpg (yeah, it's in russian, but this is just the squad overview panel, you can access it by selecting first team, reserves or u-18 from the dropdown menu next to the team name)

after installing the new version (1.1), the squad page became blank. when i change it to the default skin, it stays the same. i've tried deleting game cache and setting folders. it worked and with the default skin i've been able to see players again on the squad page, but when i changed my skin back to steklo, i've encountered this blank squad page issue again. any idea how to fix it?

http://i.imgur.com/G9Ywe.jpg (yeah, it's in russian, but this is just the squad overview panel, you can access it by selecting first team, reserves or u-18 from the dropdown menu next to the team name)

Try going back to the default skin, deleting any steklo folder you've got, then copy to v1.1 folder into your skins folder. I'd also double check you haven't got a panels folder inside your user data folder.

Try going back to the default skin, deleting any steklo folder you've got, then copy to v1.1 folder into your skins folder. I'd also double check you haven't got a panels folder inside your user data folder.

yeah, i've had some fm 12 panels i forgot to delete. so i got rid of them now and it helped, the squad screen is now fine. sorry for bothering you with that, i should've paid more attention to my user data folder

hello,

first I would like to thank you for this theme and secondly I would like to ask you if is possible to have the news panel from FMC into this theme, like in the picture below (the picture is from FMC I suppose).

Barclays_Premier_League_News_News.jpg

Thanks!

BR,

Andrei

I've got them in the inbox, and on the processing screen, but not the news screen:

iB8OI.jpg

I've got them in the inbox, and on the processing screen, but not the news screen:

iB8OI.jpg

thanks a lot mate! it is fine :D

I have though a short-question :D How I can do that when I will go to see a club and I'm seeing the information of the club, I want to have also the small stadium pictures, I saw that some guys did this .. How I can do also :D

The stadium pictures I already have them and they are working in FMC skin :) but here in Steklo is not working

thanks again!

LATER EDIT: I've manage to solve the issue with the stadium pictures :D thanks

First thing to say is this skin is awesome, well done!

I have a few questions:

1. This skin appears to work fully in windowed mode (1366*768). I don't appear to lose info such as the central row detailing the player status on their info screen. Please confirm.

2. I seem to have to reset my background every time i start up. Is this correct?

3. I watch the match highlights in split screen mode. Is there any way to get them full screen, rather than choosing a left or right screen split?

Cheers!

First thing to say is this skin is awesome, well done!

I have a few questions:

1. This skin appears to work fully in windowed mode (1366*768). I don't appear to lose info such as the central row detailing the player status on their info screen. Please confirm.

2. I seem to have to reset my background every time i start up. Is this correct?

3. I watch the match highlights in split screen mode. Is there any way to get them full screen, rather than choosing a left or right screen split?

Cheers!

1. Yes? Erm, I think? You seem to be answering your own question there

2. Yes.

3. If you look at the actions (top rightish of the screen) it should have a full/split option.

Should there be a 'continue' button on the pre-match and post-match screens? How do you continue from the post-match analysis? I can only do it by pressing space bar, can't see a button to click.
Same problem - can´t continue pre-post match screen. there is no button!

Great work Tom!

Have you downloaded v1.1? It was fixed there.

The cog in the top left will bring up several background options.

For a more permanent change go to steklo_x3/graphics/backgrounds and substitute whatever image you want (.jpg only) for 1, go back to FM, and reload the skin (make sure you clear the cache too)

Archived