Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TomDixon77

[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

Tom Dixon you are a amazing fine upstanding gentleman thank you sir.

Tom - Custom backgrounds still not an option ? Or am I missing something :-) I have changed one of yours in your backgrounds to the one I want, but also have the large background pack in so when I click on a club I go to their stadium, that isn't working...

Ignore me, you said somewhere above they aint working yet, sorry

Does this skin work with FMC?

No.

Looks beautiful Tom. I'll be glad to use it when you release it.... TODAY I HOPE! :)

You haven't looked at the first post, have you?

eh, this isn't working for me

I installed it to documents//si/fm13/graphics/skins but it's not showing up in the skins list in preferences

I have the same problem with another skin

anyone know what could be causing this?

No, they're the background options. As far as I know, club/stadium backgrounds don't work at the minute.

It doesn't work for me now. I have 13.1.1 version. Guys, do you have similar problem?

I'll update the title :thup:

Ta muchly, I'd just sent a mesage asking for the same.

Shame, will you make a FMC version?

I might do....

Nice skin - but I need a skin that allows me to see the different background pictures of stadiums that I've got in my folder. Guess I have to wait for it. Won't start up playing the game until there's a skin that allows background pictures of stadiums etc.

Nice skin - but I need a skin that allows me to see the different background pictures of stadiums that I've got in my folder. Guess I have to wait for it. Won't start up playing the game until there's a skin that allows background pictures of stadiums etc.

It's not the skin, there's a problem in the game that's probably going to need a patch

Thanks for your quick reply Tom.

Unfortunately I got this message. I don't know if others suffer the same problem. Thing is so far I cannot use your skin. By the way, congratulations for your work, looks awesome

In that folder I have 10 files. In alphabetical order:

* button_embedded (xml file)

* HelveticaNeueOTS (otf file)

* letterpressed (xml file)

* link_button (xml file)

* opacity_select (xml file)

* panel_title (xml file)

* sub_tabs_selected (xml file)

* table_heading (xml file)

* tabs_subsection (xml file)

* toggle (xml file)

Just starting to play full version 2013 now and what a pleasant surprise this is. Usually there is an excruciating wait for your skin. Quite rapt to have this skin straight off the bat. Means I won't have my eyes burnt out by the default skin.

Tom how do I make my attribute colors stick? Every time I start the game up they revert back to the ones you set.

Hey, ive downloaded skin, looks good however i cannot get any faces from my facepack to show on player profiles, any ideas?

w1xXn.png

Hi...

why I haven't your same icons in the red space?and how can i have it?

thanks and great job ;)

Right-click on that menu bar and it will give you a pop up menu to add links there.

I'm getting the same problem as Damien37:

Warning: Did not find font resource: fonts/helveticaneueots.

If helps I'm currently playing version 13.1.1

Any help about this?

Cheers

Nice work! I like the result bar on matchday best (the clubnames with angled logo in the background). Would be great to get that layout it he match itself aswell. Don't know if that can be done though.

Furthermore I wonder if the club logo in the normal screens (above left) can be made bigger, maybe even partly outgrow the coloured bar. That would be really fancy.

Could anyone who doesn't have a continue button in the header during match screens please tell me what match settings they have? I can see the menubar throughout my matches, so I've got no idea if anything I change will have actually fixed the problem. Cheers.

Best skin so far. However I tend to like tree menus. Hopefully thats still possible (for someone to design).

Tom, I have just downloaded it but I am having issues with the text colour on the player attributes screen.

It is a very dark blue from what I can tell, and it makes Goalkeeper Rating, Condition, Last 5 Games, Moral, and Preferred Foot all impossible to read unless you are on 20% with the light blue background.

Could these be changed so that they become readable. I still like to use the old-style attributes panel rather than the profile screen.

Tom, I have just downloaded it but I am having issues with the text colour on the player attributes screen.

It is a very dark blue from what I can tell, and it makes Goalkeeper Rating, Condition, Last 5 Games, Moral, and Preferred Foot all impossible to read unless you are on 20% with the light blue background.

Could these be changed so that they become readable. I still like to use the old-style attributes panel rather than the profile screen.

Go into steklo_x3/settings and edit steklo_x3 settings.xml. Find special attribute label and result score and change the values to something lighter (I've gone for red="50" green="200" blue="200")

All my custom graphics have gone now. Any ideas? Logos faces kits all gone.

EDIT: Your Skin made all my customer graphics stop working. When i took your skin out evertything worked again.

Any ideas? Config file conflicting maybe somewhere?