[FM13] [RELEASED] Steklo X3

TomDixon77

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tom - Custom backgrounds still not an option ? Or am I missing something :-) I have changed one of yours in your backgrounds to the one I want, but also have the large background pack in so when I click on a club I go to their stadium, that isn't working...

Ignore me, you said somewhere above they aint working yet, sorry

eh, this isn't working for me

I installed it to documents//si/fm13/graphics/skins but it's not showing up in the skins list in preferences

I have the same problem with another skin

anyone know what could be causing this?

Nice skin - but I need a skin that allows me to see the different background pictures of stadiums that I've got in my folder. Guess I have to wait for it. Won't start up playing the game until there's a skin that allows background pictures of stadiums etc.

Nice skin - but I need a skin that allows me to see the different background pictures of stadiums that I've got in my folder. Guess I have to wait for it. Won't start up playing the game until there's a skin that allows background pictures of stadiums etc.

It's not the skin, there's a problem in the game that's probably going to need a patch

In that folder I have 10 files. In alphabetical order:

* button_embedded (xml file)

* HelveticaNeueOTS (otf file)

* letterpressed (xml file)

* link_button (xml file)

* opacity_select (xml file)

* panel_title (xml file)

* sub_tabs_selected (xml file)

* table_heading (xml file)

* tabs_subsection (xml file)

* toggle (xml file)

Nice work! I like the result bar on matchday best (the clubnames with angled logo in the background). Would be great to get that layout it he match itself aswell. Don't know if that can be done though.

Furthermore I wonder if the club logo in the normal screens (above left) can be made bigger, maybe even partly outgrow the coloured bar. That would be really fancy.

Could anyone who doesn't have a continue button in the header during match screens please tell me what match settings they have? I can see the menubar throughout my matches, so I've got no idea if anything I change will have actually fixed the problem. Cheers.

Tom, I have just downloaded it but I am having issues with the text colour on the player attributes screen.

It is a very dark blue from what I can tell, and it makes Goalkeeper Rating, Condition, Last 5 Games, Moral, and Preferred Foot all impossible to read unless you are on 20% with the light blue background.

Could these be changed so that they become readable. I still like to use the old-style attributes panel rather than the profile screen.

Tom, I have just downloaded it but I am having issues with the text colour on the player attributes screen.

It is a very dark blue from what I can tell, and it makes Goalkeeper Rating, Condition, Last 5 Games, Moral, and Preferred Foot all impossible to read unless you are on 20% with the light blue background.

Could these be changed so that they become readable. I still like to use the old-style attributes panel rather than the profile screen.

Go into steklo_x3/settings and edit steklo_x3 settings.xml. Find special attribute label and result score and change the values to something lighter (I've gone for red="50" green="200" blue="200")

Archived