Sports Interactive Community
TheAlmightMoses

FM13 - How to pick your team

Hi Guys!

TheAlmightyMoses here

If you were like me and just can't choose from the vast number of teams in the game and have questions like:-

Should I be an awesome team?

Should I be a rich team?

Should I be Rangers?

Should I be Newcastle Jets so I can manage the best player in the game (HESKEY!!!)

content_editorial_footballer_homes_emile_heskey.gif

Should I be a lower league club, how low should I start?

Don't spend three hours choosing your team. Try the countdown challenge and pick your team in 30 seconds.

It's a rollercoaster of emotion ha ha ha!

Heres my attempt!

TRY IT YOURSELF :)

Like comment share SUBSCRIBE

Hi Guys!

TheAlmightyMoses here

If you were like me and just can't choose from the vast number of teams in the game and have questions like:-

Should I be an awesome team?

Should I be a rich team?

Should I be Rangers?

Should I be Melbourne so I can manage the best player in the game (HESKEY!!!)

content_editorial_footballer_homes_emile_heskey.gif

Should I be a lower league club, how low should I start?

Don't spend three hours choosing your team. Try the countdown challenge and pick your team in 30 seconds.

It's a rollercoaster of emotion ha ha ha!

Heres my attempt!

TRY IT YOURSELF :)

Like comment share SUBSCRIBE

As Herbert Fandel said Heskey plays for the Newcastle Jets which has to be the team I support

Emile Heskey plays for Newcastle Jets
As Herbert Fandel said Heskey plays for the Newcastle Jets which has to be the team I support

My Bad. Corrected.

His record for them: Appearances 3 - Goals 2. Roy Hodgson take note.

My Bad. Corrected.

His record for them: Appearances 3 - Goals 2. Roy Hodgson take note.

He retired from International duty! Officially, a couple of years ago. Unofficially, about a decade ago...

He retired from International duty! Officially, a couple of years ago. Unofficially, about a decade ago...

If it was up to me, I'd bring Scholes back too. Jamie Carragher on the other hand......

I've had the beta since it came out and still haven't picked a team! Tried a couple of games but ended up resigning and just clicking on to see who signed who. I'm not sure if it's my motivation or what but I can't seem to get into it. Every team I almost decide on has something to put me off!

I've had the beta since it came out and still haven't picked a team! Tried a couple of games but ended up resigning and just clicking on to see who signed who. I'm not sure if it's my motivation or what but I can't seem to get into it. Every team I almost decide on has something to put me off!

I guess the other options you can go for are either:

A) Use the random button and go with whatever team you get

B) Start with a very low team and build the team up so that its how you want it

C) Start a game with no real players

D) Think about what you want, immediate success? a loada money because you love buying players? No money, but good players? No Money and a **** team so you have to get in some great loans or frees? Or do you want to try a team you know well? or a league you know well? or the opposite?

This is why I made my decision in 30 seconds. If it doesn't work out. Move on. :)

I went with PSG just to see how it goes. I completely gutted the backroom staff, brought in Frank Arnesen as my DoF and Johan Crujiff as my Assistant.

In FM12, I was Man City manager for a few seasons before going to my favourite team, Liverpool.

I think you'll notice the trend of choosing clubs with tons of money...

I'll probably start a new game when the full version comes out and give Liverpool a ton of money. I know its cheating or whatever but the game is what you make of it. I certainly wont be coming on the forums and boasting about what i've achieved after i've cheated. the girlfriend just doesnt understand but i love the game when i have money to spend. thats my favourite bit of the game!

enjoy folks

I went with PSG just to see how it goes. I completely gutted the backroom staff, brought in Frank Arnesen as my DoF and Johan Crujiff as my Assistant.

In FM12, I was Man City manager for a few seasons before going to my favourite team, Liverpool.

I think you'll notice the trend of choosing clubs with tons of money...

I'll probably start a new game when the full version comes out and give Liverpool a ton of money. I know its cheating or whatever but the game is what you make of it. I certainly wont be coming on the forums and boasting about what i've achieved after i've cheated. the girlfriend just doesnt understand but i love the game when i have money to spend. thats my favourite bit of the game!

enjoy folks

Decent staff, Johan Cryuff is a steal as an assistant, there are some very good ones out there, Ajax have some good staff!!

Yea Money is fun, I like throwing crazy money at BIG players but I find if you start off with that much freedom it makes the game get boring too quickly. Usually I'll give myself a challenge for the first file, then maybe the second file usually being a lower league team, last time I was the mighty Tonbridge angels (predicted bottom of Blue Square South) then third file maybe do the whole Liverpool thing.

Whats your dream XI for FM13?

I want Gareth Bale! Saw him live a few weeks ago, he was unreal!

also it is pronounced beyta not beeta

wtf?

please dont miscorrect people's correct pronunciations with some deviant americanism...