Sports Interactive Community

This might seem like a silly point, but what benefits do these have?

Improves staffs attributes etc

are there requirements for coaches to have certain accreditation to coach at certain levels? If so, how long will it take etc to acquire?

This would then mean that when choosing new coaches a deciding attribute when choosing between two similar coaches would be to go for the one with the lower licence? Meaning he can improve more easily?

This would then mean that when choosing new coaches a deciding attribute when choosing between two similar coaches would be to go for the one with the lower licence? Meaning he can improve more easily?

Not really because you have to factor PA in. If a coach doesn't have good PA then even if low attributes he still won't have that much room for improvements and so on.

Not really because you have to factor PA in. If a coach doesn't have good PA then even if low attributes he still won't have that much room for improvements and so on.

How do you work out coach PA though? You can't scout them.

How do you work out coach PA though? You can't scout them.

You can't :)

How do you get the board interested in sending coaches on training courses? Whenever I suggest it they just refuse :(

I had one of my coaches deciding to take a course, paying from his own money. Don't remember his determination stat, but this could have an effect, together with his earnings.

Don't know if we can interact with the coaches, pursuing them to take a coaching badge.

Yes, this new feature is nice and realistic but still half-done, raw. I believe SI Games will polish this one in FM 14.