FM 2013: Manchester United Team Guide : Who needs Batman when we have Robin!

matty2323

Anyone interested in CA/PA of the Man Utd Squad?

I may or may not have access to these values :)

I'm not and I can find out them easily if I want to. Anyway please use spoilers if someone is interested as some of us including me don't want to know what is behind the scene. Thank you in advance. :) This applies for everyone. :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not and I can find out them easily if I want to. Anyway please use spoilers if someone is interested as some of us including me don't want to know what is behind the scene. Thank you in advance. :) This applies for everyone. :)

Of course I wouldn't want to just put them out there ruining the experience for some, I will use the spoiler tags.

Of course I wouldn't want to just put them out there ruining the experience for some, I will use the spoiler tags.

I didn't say you wouldn't use them I was just reminding you as in the past we had some problems with stuff like that. :) Thank you once again. :thup:

** I'm not playing FMC, I've changed my skin to it, as I like it. **

First season:

Premier League

englishpremierdivisionp.png

Best possession

manutdvreadingoverview.png

Champions League final

manutdvbarcelonaovervie.png

Won the FA Cup 3-1 against Newcastle.

Best results:

manchesterunitedfixture.png

All Transfers:

season201213out.png

season201314out.png

transfersinw.png

Second season:

Premier League (Newly Promoted Wolves):

englishpremierdivisionoc.png

Champions League:

tottenhamvmanutdovervie.png

Best results:

manchesterunitedfixture.png

Couple of young players

olekristianselnsovervie.png

daviddegeaoverviewprofi.png

neymaroverviewprofile2.png

philjonesoverviewprofil.png

nickpowelloverviewprofi.png

angelohenrquezoverviewp.png

First Team

Goal Keepers:

Anders Lingegaard -

Current Ability: 140 Potential Ability:150

Sam Johnstone -

Current Ability: 88 Potential Ability: -7

De Gea -

Current Ability: 154 Potential Ability: 180

Defenders:

Rafeal -

Current Ability: 148 Potential Ability: 168

Evra -

Current Ability: 155 Potential Ability: 172

Buttner -

Current Ability: 128 Potential Ability: 146

Vidic -

Current Ability: 176 Potential Ability: 177

Ferdinand -

Current Ability: 168 Potential Ability: 180

Jones -

Current Ability: 144 Potential Ability: 174

Smalling -

Current Ability: 148 Potential Ability: 168

Evans -

Current Ability: 150 Potential Ability: 160

Midfeilders:

Scholes -

Current Ability: 157 Potential Ability: 180

Giggs -

Current Ability:152 Potential Ability: 180

Carrick -

Current Ability: 160 Potential Ability: 160

Anderson -

Current Ability: 148 Potential Ability: 160

Flether -

Current Ability:: 156 Potential Ability: 163

Powell -

Current Ability: 115 Potential Ability: -9

Cleverly -

Current Ability: 144 Potential Ability: 162

Wingers and Attacking Midfeilders:

Kagawa -

Current Ability: 165 Potential Ability: 175

Valencia -

Current Ability: 160 Potential Ability: 164

Nani -

Current Ability: 167 Potential Ability: 174

Young -

Current Ability: 156 Potential Ability: 160

Strikers:

Rooney -

Current Ability: 178 Potential Ability: 182

Van Persie -

Current Ability: 180 Potential Ability: 180

Welbeck -

Current Ability: 150 Potential Ability: 168

Hernandez -

Current Ability: 152 Potential Ability: 170

Henriquez -

Current Ability: 121 Potential Ability: -9

Macheda -

Current Ability: 120 Potential Ability: 140

Hot Prospects:

Davide Petrucci -

Potential Ability: -9

Larnell Cole -

Potential Ability: -8

Adnan Januzaj -

Andreas Periera -

Mats Dæhli

Nicholas Ioannou -

Just had a class game, was 3 - 0 up against Reading for them to come back to 3 - 3 then for us to score 3 late goals and win 6 - 3, still hate away games.

R8oGo.png

Nani is also my top goalscorer cos no else can finish :D

2012/2013 season finished. pretty successful start to my managerial career with United. Won the EPL title back following a superb defensive display all season. Did struggle for goals alittle, but it was down to lack of poor finishing and not a lack of chances. Rooney, Chicharito and Kagawa my main offensive threats, with RVP absolute garbage due to consistent injuries (so did Rooney and Chicharito). No real break out season for any of the youth, Welbeck played his part, Buttner struggled and Raf had a great year at RB. No additions to the squad, though with Rio retiring ive managed to bring in Hummels for 12million (sterling) after he requested a transfer. Lost out early in the FA and LC with youth sides, and made the semi final of the CL.

EnglishPremierDivision_OverviewStages.png

Not sure what im going to do this year, considering cashing in on RVP as he dosent suit my style, and i want to give Henriquez and Welbeck more game time. Clearing out the youth squad and reserves, trying to keep spending to a minimum and ensure the club stays financially stable. I may look to bring in an extra CM after Tunnicliffe never took the step his appearances.

Are people changing there tactics when they play away ? On FM12 I could pretty much play the same tactic each game and near enough dominate each game but on this atm it doesn't matter which team I play away they always have more shots than me, frustrating to say the least.

Is anyone else struggling to motivate the team? They just appear to be disinterested. Also I'm struggling for tactics too, gone for a fluid attacking mentality in a flat 442, however I'm leaking goals and the front two (RVP and Rooney) just won't score.

What's your past experience set to? I found when mine was automatic they couldn't get motivated, when I restarted and set it to international footballer, they get motivated more often and easier.

ManUtdvLiverpool_OverviewOverview.png

great win over Liverpool at OT! Wayne starting to hit some great form! Carrick and Kagawa are literally passing teams to death, alot of ineista, xavi and busquets about my play at the moment in the middle of the park, creating teams to come narrow and allowing me to double up and exploit wide positions.

How to get the best out of RVP??? i tried using him as Deep Lying Forward and he getting only 6.5 rating avg. Rooney getting 7+ and my other striker Leandro Damiao which has been rotating with RVP also get rating of 7+

i'm playing a 4-4-2 diamond now with Rooney as poacher and RVP as complete forward.. he didn't score in 10 games :(

The rest is scoring so i'm doing really good after 15 on 15 (but started the season with another tax and had 2 out of 12 points..)

Isco is playing really one on the MC position

great win over Liverpool at OT! Wayne starting to hit some great form! Carrick and Kagawa are literally passing teams to death, alot of ineista, xavi and busquets about my play at the moment in the middle of the park, creating teams to come narrow and allowing me to double up and exploit wide positions.

Mind showing what your main tactics screen looks like with that formation Matty? Just be interested to see what roles you've selected, and how you set up the team to play. Can never decide if i want inside forwards or wingers lol

ManchesterUnited_TacticsTeam-2.png

Pretty basic. Tweaked the player instructions a tiny bit, long shots on rarely etc. Use shouts too, normally retain possession, play out of defense and work ball into box. Try to play similar to united with the left flank cutting in to allow Evra more forward freedom with Valencia keeping the width on the right. Few more screenies from that game. First - average positions is really good, triangles all over the play (can look confusing with subs on there too). Second is my passing rate, DLP has so many touches of the ball and rotates it well. so much possession around the box, dragging defenders infield and doubling up out wide.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab209/matty2323/FM13/ManUtdvLiverpool_AnalysisPerformance-3.png

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab209/matty2323/FM13/ManUtdvLiverpool_AnalysisPerformance-2.png

ManchesterUnited_TacticsTeam-2.png

Pretty basic. Tweaked the player instructions a tiny bit, long shots on rarely etc. Use shouts too, normally retain possession, play out of defense and work ball into box. Try to play similar to united with the left flank cutting in to allow Evra more forward freedom with Valencia keeping the width on the right. Few more screenies from that game. First - average positions is really good, triangles all over the play (can look confusing with subs on there too). Second is my passing rate, DLP has so many touches of the ball and rotates it well. so much possession around the box, dragging defenders infield and doubling up out wide.

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab209/matty2323/FM13/ManUtdvLiverpool_AnalysisPerformance-3.png

http://i864.photobucket.com/albums/ab209/matty2323/FM13/ManUtdvLiverpool_AnalysisPerformance-2.png

Do you play this when you play away too ?

what thre chances you could upload your tactic? Very interested to see all the workings etc..

great result! how are you finding Redmond? seems a very good young English talent. What price did you get him at? Interesting to see all 7 goals came from wingers.

Tom Cleverley isn't a winger. He's a central midfielder. :D

great result! how are you finding Redmond? seems a very good young English talent. What price did you get him at? Interesting to see all 7 goals came from wingers.

Redmond is progressing very well and that was his second hattrick of the season. Had a slight faux pas by tutoring him with van Persie, who lowered his determination. Hopefully a bit of tutoring from Scholes will get it back up.

and yeah, Cleverley was being played as a box-to-box midfielder and Ben Arfa was as a trequartista behind Hernandez.

Redmond is progressing very well and that was his second hattrick of the season. Had a slight faux pas by tutoring him with van Persie, who lowered his determination. Hopefully a bit of tutoring from Scholes will get it back up.

and yeah, Cleverley was being played as a box-to-box midfielder and Ben Arfa was as a trequartista behind Hernandez.

May I see the SS of that Redmond?

Archived