Sports Interactive Community
cezar.sl

FM13 Liverpool F.C Thread - The future's so bright, you have to wear sunglasses

Anyone had a new stadium yet???

nope, but I did edit the expansion capacity of Anfield to 70000. Now in season 4 I am having to play at the City of Manchester Stadium now with 60000 capacity, while Anfield is being extended to a few seats below 70000. This is a long way behind Old Trafford which now has a 96000 capacity.

Jesus Christ... lol beaast!!

I just signed robbie fowler in Jan season 2 for him to become a coach and damn he is a gash coach lol

Just finished my last pre season game and Suarez gets injured and is out for 4 months :(

Won the league & Europa league in season 4 ill do a final review later on

Sold M'Vila for 30m and trying to offload injury plagued Jovetic for 40 - but only Newcastle are interested and offer 20m :\

Review 2015/16

League:Won

Fa cup:S/F

League cup3rd Round

Europa league:won

Player of the Year:Martin Skrtel

Overall

My best year in this save won 2 trophies & most important back in the champions league sold of Agger & Suarez for 35 mill both players & signed Subotic & Martinez so ill have a new Centreback Pairing my Dof signed a 5 star Regen my new Dof has signed alot of good players for me most of them in the 4 star range my goal for this up coming season is to do well in the Champions league as ill most likely be seeded 3 & Skrtel won player of the year for the 3rd time in my save gonna try to sign some youth for the future hope i can continue to dominate the league & need to improve in the cup comps though was lucky in the league almost let a 10 pt slip just won it by 1 pt on the last day of the season Man utd finished 2nd now im on 20 titles the scum still on 19.2 goals in this save is to pull away from Man utd in league titles & to won more champions league titles both centrebacks cost me 60 mill got 72mill to spend unless my Dof finds a good player i wont accept it roll on season 5.

Sold Jovetic for 34m to Bayern and 2 days later he got another injury and out for 2 months.

Sold Jovetic for 34m to Bayern and 2 days later he got another injury and out for 2 months.
Chelsea released him on my save hes **** now lol

Review 2015/16

League cup3rd Round

Overall

My best year in this save won 2 trophies & most important back in the champions league sold of Agger & Suarez for 35 mill both players & signed Subotic & Martinez so ill have a new Centreback Pairing my Dof signed a 5 star Regen my new Dof has signed alot of good players for me most of them in the 4 star range my goal for this up coming season is to do well in the Champions league as ill most likely be seeded 3 & Skrtel won player of the year for the 3rd time in my save gonna try to sign some youth for the future hope i can continue to dominate the league & need to improve in the cup comps though was lucky in the league almost let a 10 pt slip just won it by 1 pt on the last day of the season Man utd finished 2nd now im on 20 titles the scum still on 19.2 goals in this save is to pull away from Man utd in league titles & to won more champions league titles both centrebacks cost me 60 mill got 72mill to spend unless my Dof finds a good player i wont accept it roll on season 5.

Well done mate i went back to my old save, i need to do a review for seasons 2-5 haha

Well done mate i went back to my old save, i need to do a review for seasons 2-5 haha
Thanks mate just found a 5 star regan bad news is hes with Man Utd so no go there

Season 2012 summer transfers

In

Ademilson £5.25m

Radja Nainggolan £11.25m (Over 48 Months)

Out

Jack Robinson loan

John Flanagan loan

Doni £1.2m

Joe Cole Ln Fee 50k pm

Péter Gulácsi £200k

Daniel Ward Ln Fee £45 pm

Andre Wisdom Ln Fee £1.5k pm

Conor Coady Loan

Micheael Ngoo Loan

João Carlos Loan

Krisztián Adorján Loan

Also got Joahn Crurff As mt right hand man

Review 2015/16

League cup3rd Round

Overall

Well done mi old, Who you got as dof?

November

Premier league

Liverpool 5:1 Wigan; Lakowski 5, Fierro 10, Yesil 45, 88, Carrasco 51; Di Santo 31. MotM: Yesil

Liverpool 2:1 Spurs; Yesil 10, Heredia pen 49; Vargas 44. MotM: Tiote

Champions league group match

Liverpool 3:2 Kobenhavn; Yesil 8, Fierro 67, 90; Fritz 33, Ramberg 69. MotM: Isco

Liverpool 4:2 Red Star; Yesil 2, Fierro 57, 94, Roganovic og 75; Nikoloc 17, Lloris og 66. Motm: Fierro

is paul pogba worth a purchase? i could get him on a free
Yeah had im one played him advanced playmaker in a flat 3

did he do a good job?
Yeah he averages very good and a decent goal record aswell

Huh, so when you get your youth intake don't listen to your scout. I got some American striker two years ago who had one star potential and just chucked him into the under 18s when he was 15 years old, now at 17 he's got the potential to be a 4 star target man.....

December

Premier league

Liverpool 4:1 Aston Villa; Rodriguez 7, Heredia pen 32, Williams og 36, Fierro 46; Moses 52. MotM: Heredia

Liverpool 0:0 Man City

Liverpool 1:1 Southampton; McLaughlin 5; Ramirez 54. MotM: McLaughlin

Liverpool 3:1 Everton; Donk og 4, Draxler 54, Zouma 85; Seymour 34. MotM; Zouma

Liverpool 4:2 Ipswich; Coates 3, Draxler 33, El Shaarawy 77, 81; Coates og 17, Brown 53. MotM: El Shaarawy

Liverpool 3:1 Watford; Fierro 1, 87, Husband og 49; Coates og 25. MotM: Fierro

Champions league group match

I simmed this match because I had qualified top of the group already

Napoli 2:0 Liverpool; Immobile 32, Ranocciha 71. MotM: Perin

I normally do an in depth review of each season i do, but with me playing fmc the seasons are flying by. Am up to season 5 atm but shall do a review for that when i finish, heres a very quick review of my last few seasons 2-4

Won the League in Season 2 and Lewandowski was instrumental in us winning it, what a signing

englishpremierdivisionop.png

Squad in season 2

liverpoolsquadplayers9.png

Season 3

Back down with a bump and finished 5th joint points with Utd, but they get the last CL place due to better GD, also won the League Cup

Squad from season 3

liverpoolsquadplayers17.png

Lewandowski in season 3 and what a season he had

robertlewandowskiovervi.png

Season 4

Finished 4th but Man U won the CL so took my place also won the Europa League beating At Madrid 6-2 (will post a ss if anyone wants), made a load of signing's over the years all for money upfront, here is my squad in season 5

GK - Ter Stegen, Butland

DR - Johnson, Kelly

DL - Enrique, Robinson

DC - Zouma, Coates

DC - Skrtel, Agger, Regen

MC - Khedira (loan), Regen, Shelvey

MC - Allen, Mvilla

AMR - Sterling, Suarez

AML - Nem, Schurrie

AMC - Gotze, Eriksen, Mata

ST - Lewandowski, Ocampos

Ive also got to the semi of the CL (lost to Barca 7-3 agg) the final of the FA Cup twice (lost), also got to the final of the league cup twice (lost) so lots of bad luck in finals

Jesus Christ... lol beaast!!

I just signed robbie fowler in Jan season 2 for him to become a coach and damn he is a gash coach lol

Don't ever speak about GOD like that.

Well done mi old, Who you got as dof?
Klaus Allofs finds alot of good players

Klaus Allofs finds alot of good players
cheers mate.

jasoncarroverviewprofil.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How good does this guy look as a poacher that Southampton bought last season? The thing I don't get is that the picture looks like a regen, but he would have already been 20 when the game started, and aren't regens created at 15-16 years old?. Also it just says he was at LA in the MLS for the 2013 season

Damn, he looks amazing...shame he isn't completely right footed, but his stats more than make up for that.

Damn

How much they wanting?

Damn, he looks amazing...shame he isn't completely right footed, but his stats more than make up for that.

Damn

How much they wanting?

They've asked for £35m for him, and his wages will be huge since they're already paying him 75k a week

HI lads loading up have a slow start to season 5 but early days yet

Alright glenn in jan of season 5 myself, just signed Eriksen for £36m as id been wanting to sign him for a while but city forced my hand and bid first so had to sign him, i posted my team a bit further up the page

Alright glenn in jan of season 5 myself, just signed Eriksen for £36m as id been wanting to sign him for a while but city forced my hand and bid first so had to sign him, i posted my team a bit further up the page
Good signing there ive spend a stack of cash in season 5 or my Dof helped a bit

So I've got Bayern in the first knock out round in the CL. Since I first played them in 2015, it will be 8 times in three years once the knockout round is done :eek:

So I've got Bayern in the first knock out round in the CL. Since I first played them in 2015, it will be 8 times in three years once the knockout round is done :eek:

Hate when that happens

I won the CL 2 times in a row and I have £281 million to spend, I don't buy any players I just recruit youths for cheap/free and turn them into world class. Plus out of contract free transfers.

I won the CL 2 times in a row and I have £281 million to spend, I don't buy any players I just recruit youths for cheap/free and turn them into world class. Plus out of contract free transfers.

After a few years thats all you can do anyway.

@lfc7 I know, there's a lot of other teams who finished second but no I get Bayern again. Its like when Liverpool always drew Chelsea in real life

I haven't played for a few weeks now but I'm looking to start again. Has fixing the tax bug improved the finances of the club?

January

Premier league

Wolves 3:0 Liverpool; Novak 41, 90, Kelly og 66. MotM: Novak

Liverpool 2:1 Chelsea; Fierro 18, Yesil 51; Hornak 47. Motm: Coates

Liverpool 2:0 Stoke; Coates 2, Hagele 75. MotM: Coates

Liverpool 3:2 West Brom; Fierro 18, Heredia 32, Heredia missed pen 32, Bruninho 82; Long 3, 41. MotM: Long

Liverpool 2:0 Newcastle; Bruninho 45, 96. Motm: Bruninho

Liverpool 1:1 Arsenal; Sterling 87; Wilshere 27. MotM; Wilshere

FA cup

Liverpool 3:0 AFC Wimbledon; Short 5, Griezmann 21, Bruninho 67. Motm: Carrasco

Liverpool 4:1 Arsenal; Carrasco 48, Fierro 66, Yesil 71, Sanga og 88; Juanmi 90. Motm: Rodriguez

I haven't played for a few weeks now but I'm looking to start again. Has fixing the tax bug improved the finances of the club?

The tax bug has been fixed, but you'll still make a loss each month. Sadly Liverpool just don't rake in enough cash, but as long as you manage the money well in the first few years, prize and sponsorship money will keep you well off

The tax bug has been fixed, but you'll still make a loss each month. Sadly Liverpool just don't rake in enough cash, but as long as you manage the money well in the first few years, prize and sponsorship money will keep you well off

Okay. I expected that. Thanks. I don't spend big on players and I prefer to buy young if possible so I don't make much of a loss from transfers. I've also kept wages under control so far mainly because agents are less prone to hating the manager if the player is told no than last year.

Okay. I expected that. Thanks. I don't spend big on players and I prefer to buy young if possible so I don't make much of a loss from transfers. I've also kept wages under control so far mainly because agents are less prone to hating the manager if the player is told no than last year.

I spent big in one summer I think, apart from that I barely buy big players but mostly pick up highly rated regens and then sell on the best players in my team when they're around the 30 year old mark. Only down side to that is because you'll end up with a lot of money in your wage budget agents try and take the ****

Quick first season review:

7th in Premier League

Won EURO Cup

Lost in final of League Cup

Lost in final of FA Cup

Had a terrible season in terms of results consistency, there just wasn't any! Injuries all over meant my team each week was not ideal, however we scraped into Europe by winning the EURO Cup. Got rid of deadwood on the wage bill andthe future is hopefully bright.

In:

Wellington Nem £3.5m

Adryan £875k

Marc-Andre ter Stegen £18m

Andrea Poli £9m

Out:

Doni £1.5m

Joe Cole (Free)

Brad Jones £500k

Glen Johnson £19m

Stewart Downing £5.25m

Jose Manual Reina £10m

About to start the second season, £63m transfer kitty, but I plan to be shrewd and sign around 10 regens. Signings so far:

In:

Falcao £26m

Out:

Luis Suarez £17.5m

Andy Carroll £15m

Jay Spearing £1m

Dani Pacheco £1.1m

How are people finding Luis Suárez cant seem to get him performing right

How are people finding Luis Suárez cant seem to get him performing right

It's very difficult to get him playing well consistently. I sold at the end of the first season as he's just not consistent enough either at ST or AML. I played him as an inside forward at AML and he did alright but not as good as his wages. Borini is far better as a goalscorer. Suarez is a better all-round player but is hamstrung by his finishing and composure in the current database.

Can anyone tell me if the tax bug is fixed?? im in 4th season doing pretty well sterling looking quality,., Last year I paid 36m in tax this year ive already paid 28m in tax and im mid way through december:( I really dont want to start again any1 help

It's very difficult to get him playing well consistently. I sold at the end of the first season as he's just not consistent enough either at ST or AML. I played him as an inside forward at AML and he did alright but not as good as his wages. Borini is far better as a goalscorer. Suarez is a better all-round player but is hamstrung by his finishing and composure in the current database.

I don't disagree that Borini is a better goalscorer, but I like Suarez because he can have a good game without scoring. For me Suarez is immense dropping deep from the STC position, he's leading goalscoring charts in the Prem and has 13 assists as well. Borini has scored a pretty good 17 goals in 20-odd appearances, but when he doesn't score he's pants (but he does score very often).