An idea for FM14?

Having sampled some of the FMC mode of the game Ive been very impressed with the "simplified" version of the game as a whole. However I feel that there are certain features missing from it that take away from the experience slightly.

The lack of Dynamic League rep for example, makes me feel like I cant really progress my team above a certain level if they play in a less well known league and the option for a larger database might make it feel more rewarding on the scouting front.

Of course every person who plays will want something different so would it not be a good idea for FMC to make the game "customisable" to include the features you want and remove the features you dont want.

That way a player can play the game to their own tastes.

Probably get shot down but thought it was worth a mention

I bought the original game with pre-order and i'm sure i'll struggle with "windows doesn't want ubuntu" problems and try to install fm13 on ubuntu for a couple weeks !! (apology for if a mistake in grammer )

A linux version should be !!!

I bought the original game with pre-order and i'm sure i'll struggle with "windows doesn't want ubuntu" problems and try to install fm13 on ubuntu for a couple weeks !! (apology for if a mistake in grammer )

A linux version should be !!!

I think there are so few Ubuntu-users out there who do not have Windows, that it would not be worth developing a version for this OS...

I'd like to be able to train positions/PPMs in FMC. I understand the latter comes from the removal of the personal interactions but being able to sign a player and train them up in a position I'm weak in is about the only thing I'm really missing in the simplified game, as well as mentoring of young players.

I think there are so few Ubuntu-users out there who do not have Windows, that it would not be worth developing a version for this OS...

there are lots of Linux user (not just ubuntu) out there who do not have windows. because two OS makes computer slower and windows is too heavy/slow. :thdn:

most of linux users play FM on linux not windoz. :brock:(past versions of FM launch better and faster on Linux).. every computer user wants play games on his/her OS...nobody should not be forced to use windows just for only play the game. :herman: also in linux you can't make crack etc.. i think a linux version significantly increase the sales.

Archived