FM13 Arsenal Thread - Victoria Concordia Crescit

llama3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2015/2016 Arsenal Pre-Season Round Up

aDsGJAm.png

My main goal this off season was to get rid of most of my foreign players that I still had. I was down to 6 players unless you count Carl Jenkinson as a foreign player (he is capped by Finland). I knew I wouldn't sell all of my foreigners because I still consider Marco Verratti a key player to my side and I haven't really found an English player to replace him yet.

Transfers

I managed to get rid of everyone who isn't from Britain apart from Verratti. That was huge and I made some very great profits and would have made even more if I wouldn't have spent 14m on Ryan Shawcross but I couldn't find a cheaper CB as 3 of the 4 regens that I had on my list were all quoted at 20m+ for them which is a shame. I sold Keisuke Honda after one season for a 15m profit and I also sold Woj for 14m. I was desperate to get rid of Podolski and Frimpong and offered them out on free transfers which was good because Podolski was on 100k a week. I brought in Lawrence Brooker to be a back up keeper behind Jack Butland who will be my new number 1 this season and Brooks is a center mid for the future.

Starting XI

This is my starting XI for the season. As you can see 10 of my 11 are British players and if I switch out Verratti with Ramsey then I have a completely British starting 11. It will be interesting to see how this season goes with some of my big name players leaving in the summer. I was upset to have sold Vermaelen but I had to. I am looking for Welbeck to contribute even more this season as he has a season under his belt and I know he can score more.

i have updated theo,s contract, but does anyone have any advice on changing attributes so he is better up front like irl?

He is easily trained into a better player - places shots, attempts to break offside trap PPM's, finishing, off the ball, composure, technique

arsenal.jpg

2015/16 Season January Update

Kieron Dyer comes in on a free hector bellerin goes to Rotheram on loan

F.A (Rd 3);)2/01/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-1 M.K Dons: Giroud 4 , koscielny 12 , Giroud 14 , Adeyemi 69 , Giroud 83

s

C.1.C(S/F Leg 1); 06/01/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-1 Aston Villa: Nangis 24 , Stanciu 47 , Bale 57 , Giroud 77

Prem; 09/01/16; Boleyn Ground; Arsenal 1-0 West Ham: Cavani 80

Prem; 13/01/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Bolton: Bale 5 , Ox 8 & 16 , Giroud 67

Prem; 16/01/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-1 Reading: Emmanuel-Thomas 16 , Cavani 23 , Giroud 28 , Bale 35

C.1.C(S/F Leg 2); 20/01/16; Villa Park; Arsenal 3-3 Aston Villa: Benteke 8 & 37 & 77 , Von Loon 90+4 , Ramsey 91 , Cavani 107

F.A(Rd 4); 23/01/16; Madejski; Arsenal 0-0 Reading:

Prem; 27/01/16; Elland Rd; Arsenal 4-1 Leeds: Dede 2 , Ox 32 , Keane 37 , Bale 51 , Cavani 83

Prem; 30/01/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-1 Fulham: Cavani 12 , Tomkins 30 , Bachinovic 50

League Position: 1st

League Points: 70/72

Back up with a new save, so here goes:

In Mid-September so far, no transfer budgets ticked. We had an indifferent pre-season, but learned some useful things tactically, and our best 2 performances were the final 2 friendlies - a 2-0 home defeat to Porto and a 1-0 defeat at Cagliari - but both coupled with some superb performances.

So onto the league, results so far:

PRM - Arsenal 4-1 Sunderland - Cazorla, Giroud, Arshavin, Walcott

No Arteta or Szczesny, to add to absentees Fabianski, Sagna, Rosicky, Wilshere & Frimpong. A resounding win, totally dominant performance, and a magical goal by substitute Andrey Arshavin.

PRM - Stoke 1-1 Arsenal - Walcott

A good performance, dealt with Stoke's aerial threat well, and were unlucky to fall behind just before the break when Crouch lobbed Szczesny and Walters forced the ball home. A quick equaliser after the break from a Walcott turn and shot in the area got us level, and despite dominating the game, could not find a winner.

PRM - Liverpool 0-2 Arsenal - Cazorla, Walcott

We dominanted the game, got in front with a close range finish from Cazorla in the first half, and wrapped it up with Walcott's late breakaway. A very well deserved win.

PRM - Arsenal 4-0 Southampton - Giroud, Cazorla, Arteta, Gervinho

Giroud flicked the Gunners in front early on, and Cazorla finished from close range again a few minutes later. Arteta scored from the spot in the first half, and Gervinho finished from close range just after the hour mark. A top performance again.

Capital One Cup

Drawn away to Aston Villa in round 3.

Champions League

Drawn with Schalke, Anderlecht and Celtic. Begin campaign away to Celtic, will finish away to Schalke.

Team Instructions

Balanced Philosophy

Control/Counter Strategy

Short Passing

More Expressive

Press More

Default Tackling

Zonal Marking

Default Crossing

More Roaming

Playmaker - MRC (Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend)

Target Man - STC (Target Man - Support)

Supply - To Feet

Player Instructions

GK - Sweeper Keeper - Defend

DR - Wing Back - Support

DRC - Central Defender - Defend

DLC - Ball Playing Defender - Defend

DL - Wing Back - Support

MRC - Deep Lying Playmaker - Defend

MLC - Box to Box Midfielder - Support

AMR - Inside Forward - Attack

AMC - Advanced Playmaker - Attack

AML - Inside Forward - Attack

STC - Target Man - Support

Line Up

Szczesny

Sagna - Mertesacker - Vermaelen - Gibbs

Arteta - Diaby

Walcott - Cazorla - Podolski

Giroud

arsenal.jpg

2015/16 Season Febuary Update

F.A(Rd 4 Rpl); 02/02/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-0 Reading: Dede 7 , Cavani 34 & 67

Prem; 02/02/16; Villa Park; Arsenal 5-1 Aston Villa: Cavani 5 , Yarmolenko 15 , Wilshere 20 , Cavani 39, Bale 67 , Cavani 87

League Position: 1st

League Points: 82/84

Prem; 10/02/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-1 Man Utd: Damiao 9 , Dede 27 , Bale 47 , Papadopoulos 67 , Rooney 70

F.A(Rd 5); 13/02/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-1 Aston Villa: Baumgartiinger 7 , Coquelin 15 , Nangis 56

C1C(F); 20/02/16; Wembley; Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle: Damiao 23 & 67

C.L(1st K/O Rd Leg 1) 23/02/16; Rubin-Arena; Arsenal 1-1 Rubin: Valdez 38 , Cavani 41

Prem; 27/02/16;The DW; Arsenal 4-2 Wigan: Nem 4 , Bale 8 , Ramsey 15 , Papadopoulos 32 , Damiao 78 , Sahar 82

Update:

UCL - Celtic 2-0 Arsenal

A disappointing defeat in Scotland despite dominating possession and chances, need to improve.

PRM - Man City 3-1 Arsenal - Giroud

A Tevez hattrick ultimately beat me, but was in the game for long periods before Tevez put the game beyond me 10 minutes from time, encouraging in some ways, but were outcompeted in general.

COC - Aston Villa 2-1 aet Arsenal - Giroud

A third defeat in a row, and out of the League Cup in round 3 - simply not good enough. Failed to compete with Villa and make use of the space on the flanks well enough.

PRM - Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea - Cazorla, Walcott, Koscielny, Arteta

Back to winning ways in style. All done and dusted before half time. Raced into an early lead, before a Walcott goal and Koscielny header in quick succession put me 3 up, with Arteta adding a penalty before the break.

UCL - Arsenal 1-1 Schalke - Vermaelen

A crucial point. Dominanted the game early on, but a Schalke goal on the break left me 1-down at half time. A Koscielny red card and a Schalke missed penalty had left me hanging on, but an inspired tactical change fought me back into the game, and Vermaelen off the bench headed home the equaliser.

PRM - West Ham 1-1 Arsenal - Giroud

Again went 1-0 down despite dominating, but a really well-worked move between Diaby and Giroud dragged me level, but a Vermaelen red card prevented a serious assault for a winner.

PRM - Norwich 0-1 Arsenal - Giroud

A more conservative approach earned a comfortable 1-0 win after Giroud's latest goal headed home. We controlled the game, and despite not having too many clear chances were always in position to hold on for 3 points.

UCL - Arsenal 7-0 Anderlecht - Proto og, Gervinho, Walcott, Ramsey (3), Oxlade-Chamberlain

A superb performance that sees us make up ground in Group B. Vermaelen's header turned in by Proto for our opener followed by Gervinho's outstanding solo goal for a 2nd. Walcott added a third goal just before the break. After half time substitute Aaron Ramsey came onto the right hand side of the attack and scored a hattrick - food for thought anyone? Oxlade-Chamberlain also scored for us off the bench.

So I thought I would pick up my save after a few months off. Missed the league again for the fourth season although I finished on 90 points which would normally be enough to win. Frustrating. Good news is that I did the treble of cups with the Capital One, FA for the second time and Champs League for the second beating beating Real, Barca then Juve. Cant remember exact fuigures but top performers where Ademilson who scored about 25, Ayew who scored about 15 from B2B, he is simply amazing, and Jack who got 22 assists and will be my vice captain next season and captain maybe the season after that.

So overall not bad but disappointing I cant get that league title

I don't know how good he is onFM 13 but on FM 12 he was a beast for my Arsenal side. Also what do you guys think of the youth intakes? Have you been getting any good players? On my initial youth intake they are all crap with almost all of them 1/2* potential. But once they play my U18 sides they get better potential? Anyone know anything about this?

2015/2016 Arsenal Season Review

Q1Cgsy0.png

Going into this season I was a bit worried because we lost our captain our starting goalkeeper. Our defense took a hit this season and we once again conceded way more than I wanted to. I won't lie I am finding motivation to keep this save going hard to find as I already really achieved most of my goals as I usually have a starting 11 of all British players. Verratti is my only non British player left in the squad and I still think it would be another year before I can replace him with an English player.

League Table

We won the league again and scored 100 goals in the season. It was a great season domestically as we only lost twice throughout the season. Jack Wilshere was once again our star player this season and actually was tied with Danny Welbeck with the most goals (29) and he also had 29 assists this season as well. One thing is for certain I will never sell him at all. It was heartbreak for Huddersfield as they dropped from 16th to 18th on the final day of the season.

Capital One Cup

We won the Capital One Cup once again this season in a thrilling final with the Ox getting the winning goal in the 117th minute. En route to the final we defeated Derby, Everton, Blackburn and Manchester United to defeat Chelsea.

FA Cup

Chelsea got their revenge on the Capital One Cup defeat as they defeated us in the 6th round of the FA Cup. This cup seems to always get away from me as we have only won it once so far. We did have some good wins over Bolton, Bournemouth and Leeds United.

Super Cups & Club World Cup

We lose both of the Super Cups at the beginning of the season but completely destroyed Esteghlal and Santos in the Club World Cup to give us another cup this season. I was surprised because the Club World Cup was hosted in Canada of all places in DECEMBER!

UEFA Champions League

Once again we won the Champions League after a dramatic final in which we scored 3 goals in the last 10 minutes to defeat Barcelona. It was a simple path to the final really with Bayern Munich being our toughest opponents but even then I coasted past them. Jack Wilshere once again proved his worth with a goal.

Squad (1) Squad (2)

2016/2017 Arsenal Preseason Transfers

TPK5puV.png

This pre-season was either going to be fairly quiet or it could be immense. The only reason it would be immense is if I decided to get rid of my only foreign players (Jenkinson and Verratti). Verratti is a huge part of our success and losing him in midfield could be a tough hit. So what did I decide to do?

Transfers

I decided to take a big risk this summer and sell both Jenkinson and Verratti for a combined fee of 52m. Verratti became a club record sale for 45m to Juventus after I decided to reject two 50m bids from Manchester United and Chelsea. Jenkinson was mainly a back up so selling him for 7m was a good bit of business. Now for the reason why I decided to sell Verratti, Jack Rodwell became transfer listed at Manchester City and even though he hasn't developed the best he probably be could I still got him for half of his current value. He will mainly be a rotational player but he will be used in the ball winning midfielder that Verratti occupied. With Jenkinson departing I have decided to promote Freddie Caig a regen I bought a couple seasons back from Everton to back up RB. He is more than capable of handling it I believe. Also the sales of Jay Martin and Sapol Erassa were because I have too many strikers that I should be giving game time and I feel Andy Ashman has way better potential than those two. I will definitely be giving him a couple games in the first team this season mainly in cup matches.

Also we are now the most reputable club in the world and the richest club in the world so that is one thing we have going for us. I don't know how long I will stick with this save I feel the only thing that I want to accomplish now is have a new stadium built but I fear that is still atleast another 10 seasons away thanks to the 20 year wait for a new stadium. It is ashame because season ticket holders are reaching near 50,000.

@llama3 , I'm trying out your tactic you posted a few posts up, so far its going well , all be it only 2 games used , Giroud certainly excels as a target man , I see you use control and counter , do you change this depending on what strength team your up against?

Also how do your inside forwards rate , I cant seem to get a lot from Podolski and Walcott , do you find it the same with them set as inside forwards.

cheers

@llama3 , I'm trying out your tactic you posted a few posts up, so far its going well , all be it only 2 games used , Giroud certainly excels as a target man , I see you use control and counter , do you change this depending on what strength team your up against?

Also how do your inside forwards rate , I cant seem to get a lot from Podolski and Walcott , do you find it the same with them set as inside forwards.

cheers

my right sided inside forward seems to do better than left sided - podolski has not scored for me all season, so in truth i am still working that out myself

my right sided inside forward seems to do better than left sided - podolski has not scored for me all season, so in truth i am still working that out myself

I had success on my last tactic with a inside forward support on the left and a winger attack on the right I may try that again.

hey fellow Arsenal managers. I think some pages back someone suggested signing Vela. I signed him in the second season January transfer window as a back up for the striker and overall AM positions (with an added bonus of him being trained at Club). So far 4 goals in 7 appearences (5 of those as a starter) in the Premier League and he seems as a decent backup. The best part is that due to the 4 mil. buy back clause and the 50% from the next transfer i got him for 2mill (his value at the time was 6mil) so i guess he is a bargain

Andy Ashman - This beastly young regen striker who came up through my academy has finally broken into the first team and what a way to announce his arrival. His first appearance he scored a hat trick against Huddersfield in the Capital One Cup so what did I do? Rewarded him with a start in the next game out against Liverpool and he scored 2 goals in a 2-2 draw with them. Next match started him against Besiktas in the Champions League and he scores two more!

hi

Im looking for a new striker who can take the weight of Giroud , he is playing well and is my top scorer with 20 goals in 29app but I feel I need some top quality cover here. I need someone who can play the deep lying forward support role well.

I have podolski but he plays on the left wing. My budget is 15m .

cheers

I had success on my last tactic with a inside forward support on the left and a winger attack on the right I may try that again.

That's my option as well. Poldi gets 15-20 goals and 15-20 assists a year with that, with theo getting similar or slightly better figures.

hi

Im looking for a new striker who can take the weight of Giroud , he is playing well and is my top scorer with 20 goals in 29app but I feel I need some top quality cover here. I need someone who can play the deep lying forward support role well.

I have podolski but he plays on the left wing. My budget is 15m .

cheers

It depends slightly on what tactics you play...I managed to Pick up Kozak from Lazio for about 1m, and although he's pretty rudimentary, if you get crosses in and bodies close to him he can be very effective. Scored 4 in the LC final. Dzeko on loan? what is your attacking set up?

It depends slightly on what tactics you play...I managed to Pick up Kozak from Lazio for about 1m, and although he's pretty rudimentary, if you get crosses in and bodies close to him he can be very effective. Scored 4 in the LC final. Dzeko on loan? what is your attacking set up?

Hi

4-2-3-1 (control/fluid) with wide inside forwards , my amc is a advanced playmaker on support role, and Giroud plays as a dlf/s

Hi

4-2-3-1 (control/fluid) with wide inside forwards , my amc is a advanced playmaker on support role, and Giroud plays as a dlf/s

Look out for Jovetic to get fed up at Fiorentina...his value drops quickly. Depends who is available as this changes game to game. Dzeko is a good candidate. Cornelius could do a job if you want a kid?

After taking Arsenal to their 6th title in 8 years, and their 3rd Champions league, I've decided to leave Arsenal and see where the game takes me. Made a duplicate incase I ever wanna go back, but I am really hoping somebody comes in and does a good job :)

My replacement is Dan Petrescu who left Napoli for Arsenal

After taking Arsenal to their 6th title in 8 years, and their 3rd Champions league, I've decided to leave Arsenal and see where the game takes me. Made a duplicate incase I ever wanna go back, but I am really hoping somebody comes in and does a good job :)

My replacement is Dan Petrescu who left Napoli for Arsenal

cool I'd like to see you coming back and re-taking over arsenal in 5-10 years - i may do the same thing myself after my next (5th) season

I've kept them in my subscriptions :D First season without me they made the CL Semi finals losing out to Valencia, and with 3 games left are 4 points off Man city who are 2nd, and 5 behind United who are top and 6 clear of 4th placed West Ham, my replacement doing well in his first season :) Also forgot to add he won the super cup and club world cup!

iArsenal your posts are brilliant, I love reading your posts as there well scripted and the screen shot is hidden keeping it all neat and tidy, if im being honest i feel more obliged to read your posts over anyone else in this post who just prints a big picture on there post to become noticed, Whether it be a big screen shot, or a MASSIVE badge.

I like what you have done with Arsenal by turning them all British, Bale is a massive coupe at 27m, i wish i had the opportunity to sign him for that. Was he unsettled ??

It will be good if you keep with it, to see how the young lads, Will Hughes, Mason Bennett etc improve.

Any chance of some screen shots ?

No Disrespect intended to anyone who reads this, I just find it easier to read than a big picture etc.

Everyone should aim to be more neat and tidy like iarsenal

So I thought I would pick up my save after a few months off. Missed the league again for the fourth season although I finished on 90 points which would normally be enough to win. Frustrating. Good news is that I did the treble of cups with the Capital One, FA for the second time and Champs League for the second beating beating Real, Barca then Juve. Cant remember exact fuigures but top performers where Ademilson who scored about 25, Ayew who scored about 15 from B2B, he is simply amazing, and Jack who got 22 assists and will be my vice captain next season and captain maybe the season after that.

So overall not bad but disappointing I cant get that league title

I finished on I think 96 points one season and didn't win the league :(

arsenal.jpg

2015/16 Season March Update

Prem; 05/03/16; St James' Park; Arsenal 2-1 Newcastle: Cavani 23 & 35 , Sturridge 49

Prem; 12/03/16; Liberty; Arsenal 1-1 Swansea: Faurlin 3 , Ox 74

C.L (1st K/O Rd Leg 2); 16/03/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2(3)-0(1) Rubin: Bale 22 , Cavani 70

F.A(Rd 6); 19/03/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-1 Brighton:Goodwillie 25 , Giroud 45 , & 69 , Tomins 81 , Giroud 87

Prem; 23/03/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Everton: Damiao 14 , Dede 21 , Cavani 38 & 79

C.L(Q/F Leg 1); 29/03/16; Old Trafford; Arsenal 2-1 Man Utd: Ox 23 , Fletcher 69 , Damiao 90

League Postion: 1st

League Points: 101/105

iArsenal your posts are brilliant, I love reading your posts as there well scripted and the screen shot is hidden keeping it all neat and tidy, if im being honest i feel more obliged to read your posts over anyone else in this post who just prints a big picture on there post to become noticed, Whether it be a big screen shot, or a MASSIVE badge.

I like what you have done with Arsenal by turning them all British, Bale is a massive coupe at 27m, i wish i had the opportunity to sign him for that. Was he unsettled ??

It will be good if you keep with it, to see how the young lads, Will Hughes, Mason Bennett etc improve.

Any chance of some screen shots ?

No Disrespect intended to anyone who reads this, I just find it easier to read than a big picture etc.

Everyone should aim to be more neat and tidy like iarsenal

Thanks for the feedback ben it means alot to me. I have started a new save with additional African leagues in it but I will try and still post my Arsenal save as well. What for screenshots would you like to see? Gareth Bale wasn't unsettled at Tottenham they accepted a bid of 27.5m but he does have some really high wages. He is my highest earner. This challenge is pretty hard because it seems as if English players want paid more than others.

EDIT - Unfortunately I just tried to load my save and I have gotten the dreaded save game cannot be loaded message and have no back up files so it seems my Arsenal save is done. :(

arsenal.jpg

2015/16 Season April Update

Prem; 02/04/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Chelsea; Bale 1 & 6 , Damiao 62 , Ramieres S/O 75 , Bale 80

C.L(Q/F Leg 2); 06/04/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2(4)-0(1) Man Utd: Bale 24 , Damiao 47

Prem; 09/04/16; Turf Moor; Arsenal 2-1 Burnley: Damiao 1 , Cavani 47 , McCann 90+3 ,

Prem; 13/04/16; Emirates; Arsenal 6-1 Southampton:Damiao 2 , Cavani 7 , Nainggolan S/O 22 , Bale 30 , Dede 56 , Damiao 69 , Daly 86 , Damiao 89

F.A(S/F); 17/04/16; Wembley; Arsenal 1(5)-1(6)Man Utd(P) : Rooney 32 , Cavani 78

C.L(S/F Leg 1); 20/04/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-0 Barcelona: Bale 9 , Nangis 79 , Cavani (Pen) 85

Prem; 23/04/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Man City: Bale 27, Damiao 31

C.L(S/F Leg 2); 26/04/16; Nou Camp; Arsenal 1(4)-2(2) Barcelona: Messi 18 & 29 , Cavani 43 , Naniggolan S/O 90

Prem; 30/04/14; Reebok; Arsenal 2-1 Bolton: Bale 7 , Falk 18 , Damaio 45

@iArsenal thats why I always create a back up at the start middle(Feb) and end of season!

Going into my 4th season as Arsenal now, and after 3 league titles, an FA Cup, a League Cup, a Champions League, and a World Club Championship I'm getting a little bored. Think I'll keep my eyes out for any jobs that crop up in the first few months of the season, feel like a new challenge, might dip my toes into the Championship if I see a managerless club down there.

Also, Bayern are interested in Cazorla. I've managed to negotiate up to £12.25m (he's valued at £8m and 30 years old), but still unsure if I want to sell. He lost his place to Isco in the second half of last season, but still performed well when he came into the team after that. But I already have Isco, Wilshere, Ramsey and Gnabry (who I want to give more game to, after only playing 4 games in a season long loan at Wigan last season). Is it worth selling him or am I better off keeping?

arsenal.jpg

2015/16 Season May(End of Season) Update

Prem; 04/05/16; St Andrews; Arsenal 4-2 Birmingham: Giroud 9 , Bale 11 , Papadopoulos 18 , Ramsey 20 , Spector 42 , Davies 69

Prem; 08/05/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham: Fletcher 3 , Wilshere 6 , Damiao 60 , Nangis 83

Prem; 15/05/16; Anfield; Arsenal 3-2 Liverpool: Bale 8 , Grizermann 67 , Damiao 72 , Suarex 75 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 85

C.L(F); 21/05/16; San Siro; Arsenal 6-2 P.S.G: Nangis 1 , Dede O/G 33 , Sakho O/G 38 , Cabaye (Pen 55) , Bale 59 , Wilshere 62 , Bale 78 , Bennett 87

fml-6_zpsdd54019b.jpg

arsenal.jpg

2016/17 Season August Update

Trasnfers

Loans

fml-6_zpse62c61c2.jpg [/color]

Free Transfers

fmpic2-1_zpsa46d2c07.jpg

Cash/Claused Transfers

fmpic3-5_zpsb4859d6a.jpg

Friendlies: P 4 W 4 GF 17 GA 3

C.S(F); 07/08/16; Wembley; Arsenal 2-3 Man Utd: Fletcher 8 , Damiao 25 , Rooney 58 , Castaginos 68 , Nainggolan 78

Prem; 14/08/16; Old Trafford; Arsenal 0-0 Man Utd:

Prem; 20/08/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool: Ben Afra 42 , Wilshere 78 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 90+2

E.S.C(F); 26/08/16; Gelredrome; Arsenal(P) 2(3)-(0)2 Dortmund: Tadic 55 , Bennett 57 , Cavani 110 , Gundogan 112

Pens

Tadic - Miss(Save)

Cavani Scored

Gundogan Miss(Save)

Gotze Miss(Hit Post)

Ramsey Scored

arsenal.jpg

2015/16 Season May(End of Season) Update

Prem; 04/05/16; St Andrews; Arsenal 4-2 Birmingham: Giroud 9 , Bale 11 , Papadopoulos 18 , Ramsey 20 , Spector 42 , Davies 69

Prem; 08/05/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham: Fletcher 3 , Wilshere 6 , Damiao 60 , Nangis 83

Prem; 15/05/16; Anfield; Arsenal 3-2 Liverpool: Bale 8 , Grizermann 67 , Damiao 72 , Suarex 75 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 85

C.L(F); 21/05/16; San Siro; Arsenal 6-2 P.S.G: Nangis 1 , Dede O/G 33 , Sakho O/G 38 , Cabaye (Pen 55) , Bale 59 , Wilshere 62 , Bale 78 , Bennett 87

fml-6_zpsdd54019b.jpg

Beating PSG at the San Siro? Impressive. I dislike your updates because of that large ugly Arsenal picture tbh.

Back again lads. Starting a new Arsenal save now.

My only plan at the moment is to play Walcott up front and turn Pastore into a world beater. I have just purchased him for 18.5m.

Looking at Baines as well buy Man U are interested. I wont break the bank.

I have no idea how to set up my team to play.

I was thinking about trying to set up like Arsenal in real life. However Im not entirely sure how RW plays now that its not Walcott. I also need to incorporate as much of the forward thinking midfielders as possible + Podolski as an outlet

arsenal3_zpse3019f7a.jpg

2016/17 Season September Update

Prem; 10/09/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea: Cavani 7 , Dede 49 , Cavani 67

C.L(Grp Stage); 13/09/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Sparta Prague: Bale 4 & 13 & 28 , Cavani 56

Prem; 17/09/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle: Cavani 34 , 87

C.1.C(Rd 3); 20/09/16; Ricoh Arena; Arsenal (P)1(2)-(1)1 Coventry: Cavani 27 , Levien 45

Pens

Christie - Scored

Damiao - Scored

Grant -Missed (Saved Riera)

Giroud - Scored

Maclennan - Missed(Saved Riera)

Wilshere - Missed(Saved Walker)

Kennedy - Missed(Save Riera)

Cavani - Missed(Save Walker)

Moore-Azille - Missed(Saved Riera)

Prem; 25/09/16; Craven Cottage; Arsenal 1-0 Fulham: Bale 90+3

C.L(Grp Stage); 28/09/16; Juventus Stadium; Arsenal 1-2 Juventus: Damiao 6 , Llorente 76 , Morata 80

arsenal3_zpse3019f7a.jpg

2016/17 Season October & November Update

Prem;01/10/16; Stadium Of Light; Arsenal 4-0 Sunderland: Damiao 2 , Cavani 26 & (Pen) 53 , Bale 76

Prem; 04/10/16; Goodison Park; Arsenal 2-1 Everton: Bale 24 , Naismith 31 , Cavani 52

Prem; 16/10/16; DW Stadium; Arsenal 5-0 Wigan: Cavani 2 & 12 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 55 , Wilshere 64 , Giroud 90

C.L(Grp Stage); 19/10/16; Gazprom-Arena; Arsenal 3-2 Zenit: Bale 20 , Damiao 50 , Kerzakov 67 , Damiao 89 , Szczesny O/G 90

Prem; 22/10/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-1 Bolton: Cavani 37 , Papadopoulos 50 , Armabat 90

C1C(Rd 4); 25/10/16; Brittania; Arsenal 2(2)-(4)2 Stoke(p): Wilshere 3 , Shawcross 5 , Machis 25 , Bennett 88

Prem; 29/10/16; Emirates; Arsenal 3-2 West Ham Damiao 36 , Nangis 38 , Hernandez 61 , Coquelin 72 , Biggs 87

C.L(Grp Stage); 01/11/16; Emirates; Arsenal 5-0 Zenit: Bale 8 , Wilshere 25 & 38 , Nainggolan 45 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 47

Prem; 05/11/16; Brittania; Arsenal 0-0 Stoke:

C

Prem; 12/11/16; Emirates; Arsenal 6-1 Southampton: Gomez 10 , Cavani 27 , Bale 34 , Damiao 35 & 40 & 45 & 47

C.L(Grp stage); 16/11/16; Letna; Arsenal 6-1 Sparta Prague: Bale 5 , Ox 34 , Masek 68 , Cavani 72 , Lastuvka O/G 75 , Giroud 85 , Ox 90

Prem; 19/11/16; Emirates; Arsenal 2-0 Burnley: Damiao 27 , Bale 47

Prem; 22/11/16; Madejski; Arsenal 3-0 Reading: Wilshere 26 , Dede 47 , Cavan 63

Prem; Villa Park; 26/11/16; Arsenal 3-1 Aston Villa: Gibbs 53 , Carrol 55 , Ox 65 , Bale 86

C.L(Grp Stage); 29/11/16; Emirates; Arsenal 6-1 Juventus: Papadopoulos 52 , Morata 59 , Giroud 69 , Bale 70 , Cavani 77 & 87 & 90

arsenal3_zpse3019f7a.jpg

2016/17 SEASON DECEMBER UPDTE

Prem; 04/12/16; Emirates; Arsenal 7-1 Wolves: Cavani 11 & 17 , Damiao 28 , Tomkins 37 , Cavani 61 , O'Hara 70 , Bale 77 , Tomkins 85

C.W.C (S/F); 08/12/16; Reliant Stadium; Arsenal 7-0 Persepolis: Bennett 4 , Bale 8 & 19 & 50 , Taylor 68 , Cavani(Pen) 79 ,

Bale 90+1

C.W.C(F); 11/12/16; Relieant Stadium; Arsenal 4-1 Gremio: Giroud 20 , Nangis 44 , Bale 67 , Moreno 73 , Dede 87

Prem; 14/11/16; Emirates; Arsenal 4-0 Leicester: Ramsey 4 , Taylor 16 , Bale 18 , Tomkins 20

Prem; 17/12/16; Liberty; Arsenal 5-1 Swansea: Dyer 26 , Giroud 28 & Pen 42 , Nangis 45+2 , Bale 52 & 67

Prem; 20/12/16; Emirates; Arsenal 1-1 Man City: Aguero 60 , Bale 81

Prem; 26/12/16; Emirates; Arsenal 5-0 Man Utd: Nainggolan 1 , Cavani 4 , Dede 20 , Damiao 23, Oxlade-Chamberlin 78

Prem; 31/12/16; Emirates; Arsenal 7-0 Everton: Bale 2 , Damiao 26 & 33 , Dede 43 , Bale 46 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 85 , Damiao 88

hi

Can any of you fellow gooners recommend me a Anchorman , budget is not to important but would like to keep it below 20m if possible. I do have Fellaini already but he plays further up in a bwm role .

thanks

is he not retired?

I'm approaching second season.

My season is getting very interesting , I'm in a fight for 4th with Liverpool with 3 games to go , Im currently 2 points ahead of them in 4th. at the top Man city and Man u are fighting for the title but it looks like city will clinch it.

My team have been struck with a few injurys at the wrong time.

Walcott (7-9 months out with damaged cruiciate ligaments)

Wilshere (2 months with a damaged spine)

Archived