FM13 Arsenal Thread - Victoria Concordia Crescit

llama3

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regardless, he is easily capable of playing in your first team in midfield. He really is.

I didn't mean to suggest otherwise. He's capable in the first season and has the potential to be one of the best, but at first he won't be quite as solid as Arteta. That's all I meant.

arsenal.jpg

February Games

Prem 02/02/13 Emirates Stadium: Arsenal 7-1 Reading: Podolski 7, 28 , 32 , Cavani 17 , Le fondre pen 34 , Giroud 48, Oxlade-Chamberlain 74 ,

Cazorla 88

An excellent start to the month. In the 7 minute Chamberlain broke away and went on an excellent run down the right wing crossing the ball for Podolski to hit on the half volley from a narrow angle Ferderici got a hand to it but was unable too keep it out, the next highlight came 5 minutes later when Robson-Kanu recieved the ball from a throw in he cut the ball back to Danny Guthrie who hit a low hard first time shot that looked a certain goal until Szczesny pulled of an outstanding save tipping the ball round the post at full stretch, the reulting corner went stright out for a goalkick. in the 16th minute we got a free kick about a-quarter inside Reading half Jack Wilshere sent a long high ball into the box and Cavani ran in completely unmarked and scored a magnificent volley on the run to make it 2-0, then in the 28 minute Coquelin held up the ball well and played a short pass to Wilshere who played it a great ball for Podolski to run onto Podolski took a heavy touch and it looked like the chance was gone but he managed to get there just ahead of the keeper to make it Arsenal 3-0 Reading, 32 minute in and Giroud played love ball to podolski who hit it first time into the corner of the net, a trip on Robson-Kanu from Gibbs Gave Reading a penalty which le Fondre cooley slotted into the top corner. We went into Half-time 4-1 up.

3 minute after the re-start Oxlade-Chamberlain received the ball half way inside his own half taking it out wide drove forward deep into the opposition's half

cutting back inside he played the ball to Cavani who played it coquelin who passed it forward to the left wing to gibbs played it inside to Podolski to take on th side of the box, Podolski who took the ball to the byline and crossed the ball for Giroud head into the corner from six yards, on 74 minute willsher pushed the ball across to Giroud who passed into the box for Oxlade-Chamberlain to score a goal inn off the post with hsi left foot, with 2 minutes left Arteta played the ball inside to Wilshere who shot first time forcing a save from the Reading kepper however Cazorla pounced on the rebound to make it 7-1.(sorry it's a bit long)

Prem 09/02/13 The Boleyn Ground: West Ham 1- 4 Arsenal : Coquelin 15 , Walcott 23 , Cavani 28 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 34 , Carrol 88 #

another good game for us: Receiving the ball from a Gibbs back pass Szczesny Laucnhed it up-feld down the left wing west ham's Collison nooded the ball out wide forcing Jaaskelainen to come out of his area to clear unfortuneatly the ball went strigh to Coquelin who from just inside his own half hit the ball first time back toward and despite a deperate dive from the keeper scored to make it 1-0. on 21 minute Carrol was through on goal and had a great chance to make it one alll but his shot went wide, from the resulting goal kick Szczesny hit the ball upfield where Oxlade-Chamberlain who killed it on his instep and played a ball into space for Walcott to run onto who made no mistake with a cool sidefooted finish. with 27 minutes gone Oxlade-Chamberlain played a lovely through ball into the feet of Cavani who took in on the edge of the box and slotted it into the bottom left corner from just inside the area. On 34 Minutes Walcott ran down the wing cut inside and played it across to Oxlade-Chamberlain who scored a good half-volley from a tight angle. Carrol 88th minute Strike was only a consolation

Prem 13/02/13 Craven Cottage: Fulham 2-4 Arsenal: Wilshere 39 , Cavani 40 , Rodallega 41 , Ruiz 49 , Oxlade-Chamberlain 63 , Giroud 83

So we travelled to Fulham on a wet evening. After a poor first 38 they game exploded with 3 goals in as many minutes, first Riether sliced his clence to Wilshere who scored a 25 yard screamer, Cavani doubled our lead a minute laterwhen after a neat one-two with Walcott he smashed it past the keeper a minute after that Dejagah played a perfect through ball for Rodallega who curled it passed Szczesny Four mintes after the break Fulham Equalised through a Ruiz header from a Fulham corner. Wilshere played a sublime through ball to Oxlade-Chamberlain who scored a great goal from a very narrow angle.in the 83rd minute Giroud played a one-two with Wilshere and hit the ball past Fulham's keeper for 4-2.

FA(5rd) 16/02/13 Emirates Stadium: Arsenal 3-2 Derby: Doyle 5 , Hendrick 13 , Mosquera 28, Ait-Fana 71 & 79

I decided to rest my entire first eleven and this nearly cost me. Doyle opened the scoring with a neat finish in the fifth minute eight minutes later Hendrick scored a poorley struck effot the somehow found its way past Fabianski. Mosquera Pulled one back with a header from a corner on twenty-eight minutes, the Arsenal fans had to wait till the seventy-first minute to draw level courtesy of a Ait-Fana goal from a deflected cross, 8 minutes later Ait-Fana scored a fluke goal scoreing from a curling cross the Arsenal fans didn't care however their team where in front.

arsenal.jpg

February Games part 2

CL 1st K/O Rd Leg 1: 19/02/13. Signal Iduna Park:Dortmund 4-8 Arsenal: Walcott 12 , 24 , 50 , 80 , Lewandowski 17 & 30 & 79 , Podolski 21 , 71 , 82 , Schmelzer o/g 34, Bender 52, Coquelin s/o 39, Grobkrutz s/o 66

WOW WHAT A GAME!!! Podolski played a lovly ball for Walcott to slot home on 12 minutes, 5 minutes later and Dortmund where level thanks to a superb Lewandowski volley, on 21 minutes Podolski hit a low hard skidding shot into the bottom corner to make it 2-1, three minutes later it was

3-1 Podolski crossing after a good ru down the wings Walcott got there just ahead of the keeper and toe poked it in, Cavani really should of made it 4-1 minutes later but hit his shot wide. Lewandowski header on the half hour mark was weak one right at Fabianski but somehow he fumbled it and Lewandowski made no mistake this time. 4 minutes later Weidenfeller and Schmelzer collided and the ball came of Schmelzer's butt resulting in an own-goal as well as a slightly sore bum for Schmelzer(I laugh evily). on 39 minutes Coquelin elbowed Bender in the face!!!! and was sent off. five minutes after the break Walcott ran through on goal and hit the post but scored the rebound 4-2 Arsenal. Leitner crossed it in and Bender scored a fantastic diving header, on 66 mins Grobkrutz was sent off for a second bookable offence, and Oxlade-Chamberlain cross was finished by Podolski from a very narrow angle,Lewandowski hit and superb goal right into the to corner fro the edge of the box after some neat build up play, Oxlade Chamberlain played a superb ball in front of Walcott who hammered it past the keeper, Podolski completed his hattrick with a sumptuous volley with the Ox again the assister.

Prem 27/02/13 White Hart Lane: Tottenham 2-0 Arsenal: Milner 23, Adebayor 76

a very disapointing with milner and adebayor scoring

Anyone know of a good assistant manager, I have bould at present but as I have him set as controlling all team/media talks he at times can say the wrong things in team talks and anger the players.

Would someone with better motivation solve this?

thanks

Anyone know of a good assistant manager, I have bould at present but as I have him set as controlling all team/media talks he at times can say the wrong things in team talks and anger the players.

thanks

I got rid of Bould and brought in Johann Cruyff

Nice thread!

Playing Arsenal myself and I'm really loving it, here you got some pictures of how I'm managing them:

First of all my tranfers, I've been very lucky to be able to afford'em all with 48-monthly installments in evry deal! During the summer break I said I'd win the BPL and got 41million transfer budget from the board, in January I got another 27mil from them. The 27 is mostly used to buy hot prospects as my team is more or less settled for some time, and no major injuries.

arsenaltransfers.png

Now my tactics, so far they have always been playing smoothly and attacking, really can't complain about the play, and the board is very happy with the way of playing!

AOC and Walcott are instructed to swap positions evry now and than, so Walcott can cut to the middle from the left hand side, AOC can provide crosses from either side so it stays the same for him.

arsenaltactics.png

Here you can see the league table, doing pretty well I think, only City is a really oppenent for the title. Scoring many goals aswell!

arsenalleaguetable.png

Statistics so far (30 January atm), as you can see Walcott is providing lots of assists and Cavani is the right man to put'em away! It surprised me that Vermaelen and Subotic have such a good average ratings as they're defenders and not always have the opportunity to really put themselves in the spotlights:

arsenalstatistics.png

And here one of my best players, my word of advice: if you play Arsenal AOC is way more than a prospect, he's one of my keyplayers (heck his assists) and even in big games he's always good for atleast a 7/10. Awesome player!

AOC.png

Note: I don't play FMC, just using the skin.

Nice thread!

Playing Arsenal myself and I'm really loving it, here you got some pictures of how I'm managing them:

First of all my tranfers, I've been very lucky to be able to afford'em all with 48-monthly installments in evry deal! During the summer break I said I'd win the BPL and got 41million transfer budget from the board, in January I got another 27mil from them. The 27 is mostly used to buy hot prospects as my team is more or less settled for some time, and no major injuries.

arsenaltransfers.png

Now my tactics, so far they have always been playing smoothly and attacking, really can't complain about the play, and the board is very happy with the way of playing!

AOC and Walcott are instructed to swap positions evry now and than, so Walcott can cut to the middle from the left hand side, AOC can provide crosses from either side so it stays the same for him.

arsenaltactics.png

Here you can see the league table, doing pretty well I think, only City is a really oppenent for the title. Scoring many goals aswell!

arsenalleaguetable.png

Statistics so far (30 January atm), as you can see Walcott is providing lots of assists and Cavani is the right man to put'em away! It surprised me that Vermaelen and Subotic have such a good average ratings as they're defenders and not always have the opportunity to really put themselves in the spotlights:

arsenalstatistics.png

And here one of my best players, my word of advice: if you play Arsenal AOC is way more than a prospect, he's one of my keyplayers (heck his assists) and even in big games he's always good for atleast a 7/10. Awesome player!

AOC.png

Note: I don't play FMC, just using the skin.

how did you get that skin? I'm playing fm carrear but can't find the fmc skin for it!!!

thanks

Jair Ventura from Botafogo for me. Only wanted £1,800 per week too!

Earlier I posted my initial take on the new update:

OK, I've played a few games watching the full match and thought I'd report back. As a side note; I've won every game I've played so far with the new patch so any criticism is by no means a rant following a bad result, overall I'm very pleased with the steps this has taken!

The Good:

Defending has improved leaps and bounds for several reasons.

1. The defensive line keeps its shape more, and it seems rarer that multiple players mark a single man that then leaves others entirely unmarked.

2. Pressing is effective much higher up the field, with players actually making tackles as well as just crowding out the space the opposition has to move/pass into.

3. The attacking midfield line participate much more in the defensive phases of play, dropping deeper to press and mark players meaning you don't get overrun by larger numbers as often.

Attacking looks a little better too:

1. The reduction in shots means that only worthwhile efforts are taken rather than constantly firing in overambitious efforts and gifting possession back.

2. Passing seems more on point, with fewer through balls ignored and generally better pass selection.

The Bad:

1. Heading can be very erratic, particularly when clearing long balls and crosses. My defenders opt to glance headers backwards from long balls very frequently when they could comfortably clear them upfield instead. This means I'm constantly conceding unnecessary corners and throw ins much deeper than is desirable or realistic.

2. Although slightly improved, defenders are still painfully slow to turn to pursue over-the-top balls on some occasions. It's fair enough if the striker has you beaten for pace, but watching your player not even try to get there first is a little annoying.

3. Players don't seem to chase down loose balls like they would. Clearances in particular are often left to run out of play when there's a player easily close enough to collect it and regain possession. This is most observable when clearing corners and the man staying forward remains static.

4. If my players attempt a long ball over the top, my striker will often attempt to header it first time at goal from 30 yards out rather than allowing it to bounce or trying to bring it under control.

5. Shots from impossibly tight angles are still being taken rather than squaring it to free men around the 6 yard box. This is a particularly annoying one because it happens several times a game for me and is a huge waste of what should be easy scoring opportunities.

6. You seem to be well aware that the goalkeeper's distribution is pretty horrendous right now, but I'm putting it here to be a bit more comprehensive.

7. Players seem to hang on to the ball for longer than they need to when there's free men around them, only to panic a moment later and just hoof the ball wildly out of play. Perhaps this is just the flip side of better pressing, but it's annoying to see my full backs ignore options around them one second and then clear the ball into the crowd (not even upfield usually) a second later.

8. I'm not sure if this was just a couple of flukey games, I'll need to play more to decide, but I've had some crazy saves from keepers where they've been facing one way and dived backwards with superhuman reaction times to parry an easy goal away.

I'll repeat again that these things are small complaints. Overall I really like the game and think the new ME holds a lot of promise once these early niggles have been ironed out. I really appreciate the work that you're doing to resolve these issues for us :)

Having spent more time with it, for the first time in FM13, I'm beginning to tear my hair out with frustration. My team can't retain possession because they pick stupidly ambitious passes or get flustered at the first hint of being closed down, they hesitate before taking shots, the conversion rate of clear cut chances seems absolutely abysmal, my players constantly concede corners when clearing the ball upfield is easily possible and my defensive line often has one player sitting much deeper allowing through balls but the centre back still jogs backwards casually when through ball does come and he has an opponent at full sprint coming towards him.

The pressure and tackling has improved, but besides that this patch has created more problems than it's resolved in my opinion.

I'm slightly hesitant to post this because I know a lot of people just rant when they're not doing well but I'm still winning games. The whole balance of the ME just feels wrong to me now.

I think I'm going to put this save on hold and maybe start out a classic game just so I can spend some time experimenting with the match engine to see what works and what doesn't. I may even go against all my principles and download someone else's tactic to try and get some better football going!

I guess thats the thing with tactics, whether its a good tactic or its one that exploits the match engines flaws.

How are you guys managing to get David Alaba in the first window btw? hes out for 3months at the start of all my games.

I wouldn't say that my tactic exploited any of the flaws of the pre-patch ME. As far as I know the only flaw was a back post cross which I never played. Now my players miss so many clear cut chances it's driving me mad.

Alaba recovered a couple of weeks before the end of the window for me. I tried to sign him immediately but he failed the medical obviously, once the red injury thing turns to yellow he should pass though.

For a bit of fun I've edited the data file to give Everton a huge budget and I'm going to mess around in the Classic mode with some tactics. Obviously any achievements won't be anything to boast about but hopefully I'll get a grip of the new match engine more without shafting my Arsenal game!

Man Management is another good attribute there too - Keown was very good for me on FM12

Llama would you use Cazorla in central midfield or on the wings as a advance playmaker support. I want to play a 433 with Arsenal but I am unsure how to play Cazorla in a 433 formation.

Season 5 ended with mixed feelings, I won the champions league (my first trophy) but came 5th in the league... Luckily winning the CL meant that I'll be able to participate this year!!

Still sticking with the 4-2-3-1, I like how it plays, even though results obviously weren't the best.

No first team signings yet again, just a bunch of regens and Olic as a mentor :)

I'm currently in November of the new season, top of the league, top of my CL group, and in the semis of the carling cup :)

My biggest worry at the moment is what to do with Walcott. He is currently my backup AML, gets subbed on in every game, plays loads and performs reasonably well. My dilemma is that I have a 20 year old 5 star regen (from my own academy!!) who is on loan at norwich and is currently ripping it up in the PL :) In terms of stats he is as good as, or better than, Theo in everything except first touch and technique, that's it!

So at the end of the season what do I do? Do I loan Fielding (the regen) out for one more season where he'll start every game and be an integral part of the side? Or do I ditch Walcott and give Fielding the backup AML role?

Walcott's a pretty crappy mentor, only 15 determination, so I've been trying to get rid of him for a while but I keep on deciding to stick with him because of his homegrown status, this is my best opportunity to get rid of him. Regardless, my gut tells me to stick with Theo for one more year which will allow Fielding to play every single game with his loan club and maximise his development.

What would you do? any advice would be appreciated :)

EDIT: Oh, and the club got taken over in the summer!

Season 5 ended with mixed feelings, I won the champions league (my first trophy) but came 5th in the league... Luckily winning the CL meant that I'll be able to participate this year!!

Still sticking with the 4-2-3-1, I like how it plays, even though results obviously weren't the best.

No first team signings yet again, just a bunch of regens and Olic as a mentor :)

I'm currently in November of the new season, top of the league, top of my CL group, and in the semis of the carling cup :)

My biggest worry at the moment is what to do with Walcott. He is currently my backup AML, gets subbed on in every game, plays loads and performs reasonably well. My dilemma is that I have a 20 year old 5 star regen (from my own academy!!) who is on loan at norwich and is currently ripping it up in the PL :) In terms of stats he is as good as, or better than, Theo in everything except first touch and technique, that's it!

So at the end of the season what do I do? Do I loan Fielding (the regen) out for one more season where he'll start every game and be an integral part of the side? Or do I ditch Walcott and give Fielding the backup AML role?

Walcott's a pretty crappy mentor, only 15 determination, so I've been trying to get rid of him for a while but I keep on deciding to stick with him because of his homegrown status, this is my best opportunity to get rid of him. Regardless, my gut tells me to stick with Theo for one more year which will allow Fielding to play every single game with his loan club and maximise his development.

What would you do? any advice would be appreciated :)

EDIT: Oh, and the club got taken over in the summer!

how close is fielding in technique and first touch if its more then 2 points I'd loan him out for another season, if not keep him and sell Walcott

Fielding has 13 in both, Walcott has 15 in both, and it's only December so he's bound to improve even more before the end of the season. He currently has 15 goals and 2 assists in 17 games for Norwich in the PL :)

I think Fielding will be a truly beastly player, he has Walcott's pace and agility coupled with 14 strength :) Hopefully his strength will go up a bit more too!

Only problem is 1 aggression and 4 bravery... I asked in the training forum and there's no way to increase these attributes unfortunately :(

arsenal.jpg

March Update

Matches

Prem: Emirates Stadium 02/03/13 Arsenal 3-1 Swansea: Graham 1 , Cavani 27 , Wilshere 35 ,

Podolski pen 42

Welsh team Swansea visted the Emirates for the first time: Things got of to a por start for us with Danny Graham firing a low shot passed Szczesny in the first minute but after that Swansea never looked like scoring and we took Control. A nice pass from the Ox releshed Cavani Down the right wing and the striker smashed the ball into the top left corner from the right corner of the 18 yard box. 35 Minutes in Jenkinson squared the ball to the Ox who knocked across to Wilshere whoscored with a misshit shot from 7 yards out. 3 minutes before the break tate stuck out a leg to stop Walcott getting to Jenkinson's cross and a penalty was awarded though Tate escaped a red card, Podolski made no mistake from the penalty hitting it down the middle

FA(rd 6): 09/03/13 Emirates Stadium: Arsenal 2-1 Man City: The OX 12 , Why Always Me? 32 , Cazorla 90+5

Champions City visited the emirates today: A lovly passing move Saw Oxlade-Chamberlain score a 12 minute goal, Ballotelli finished off an excellent City passing move with a driven shot, With the match heading for a replay Cazorla poked home after a mad scramble in the box to send us through.

CL 1st k/o Rd leg 2: Emirates Stadium 13/03/13: Arsenal 4(12)-3(7) Dortmund: Cavani 6 & 19 & 51, Podolski 8 , Gotze 17 & 66 , Leitner 79

after a thrilling first leg encounter dortmund return for the second leg needing at least five goals to go through, eight minutes later and it was an all-but impossible seven with Cavan and Podolski scoring with neat Finishes, Gotze pulled one back with a shot that deflected off his knee passed Fabianski but 2 minutes later Cavani restored our 2 goal lead with an amazing backheel goal. cavain Got his hat-trick and made it 4-1 with a curling shot from the edge of the area. Gotze added his and dortmund's second pokeing in from 2 yards out, Leitner then scored a decent half-volley to make it 4-3 and that was how it stayed.

Prem 16/03/13 Emirates Stadium: Arsenal 1-3 Newcatle: Demba Ba 7 & 74 , Wanyama 28 , Walcott 47

we were totally outplayed by Newcastle. Ba opened the scoing with a good turn and finish, Wanyama made it 2-0 with a goal of the underside of the bar Theo pulled one back with a good finish after making himself some space Ba added his second with a headed goal to make the final score 3-1 Newcastle

Prem: 30/03/13 The Hawthorns: West Brom 1-3 Arsenal: Walcott 19 , Morrison 37 , Cavani 41 & 79

The last game of the month was an away one: Walcott lobbed the keep from 12 yards to make it 1-0, Morrison scored a placed finsh to draw it leven. Cavani's deflected shot wrongfooted the west brom keeper to make it 2-1 and Cavani made sure of the points with a headed goal eleven minutes from time

youth intake

The youth Players I signed to my unders 18's where Liam Opoka a 4 star potential LB, Grant Pinnock and Giannis Spanos are 4.5 potential CB's, Apostolos is a 4.5 star Potential striker

Fielding has 13 in both, Walcott has 15 in both, and it's only December so he's bound to improve even more before the end of the season. He currently has 15 goals and 2 assists in 17 games for Norwich in the PL :)

I think Fielding will be a truly beastly player, he has Walcott's pace and agility coupled with 14 strength :) Hopefully his strength will go up a bit more too!

Only problem is 1 aggression and 4 bravery... I asked in the training forum and there's no way to increase these attributes unfortunately :(

that could be a problem bravery will mean he'll tend to shy away from the big defenders, whats his long shots like? maybe you could get him taking long shots but not to many dribbles or runs at defence, I'd recommed keeping him and trying get his long shots up as high as possible

Llama would you use Cazorla in central midfield or on the wings as a advance playmaker support. I want to play a 433 with Arsenal but I am unsure how to play Cazorla in a 433 formation.

AMC for me, but have heard he is effective in MC and on flanks too, so as long as he fits your system really!

Got Szczesny out for a month. Brought in Craig Gordon on a free as back-up, but I still have Fabianski on my books as my Number 3. Gordon has only played once (in a 2-1 League Cup 3rd Round defeat to Swansea), but who is a better back-up? Gordon or Flappy?

play fabianski, i barely noticed szczesny's 3 month absence for me

that could be a problem bravery will mean he'll tend to shy away from the big defenders, whats his long shots like? maybe you could get him taking long shots but not to many dribbles or runs at defence, I'd recommed keeping him and trying get his long shots up as high as possible

Ideally, because of his pace I'd like him to be running onto through balls from wilshere and finishing, playing as an inside forward, or running down the wing and playing crosses for Falcao, but his bravery and aggression is worrying... maybe his 18 determination will offset that slightly?

His longshots are pretty crap though, off the top of my head he has 8 for longshots :(

I guess thats the thing with tactics, whether its a good tactic or its one that exploits the match engines flaws.

How are you guys managing to get David Alaba in the first window btw? hes out for 3months at the start of all my games.

Just wait till he's injured for 1 to 4 weeks, if you offer 19mil than they'll accept and he'll pass the medical tests.

I signed Ayew in the summer of the 2nd season and on his debut scored on 16 seconds beating Gilbertos previous record! Went to get MOTM and in his second game got an 8, no goal though! Would def recommend, only cost £15m and is young. I play him as a box to box in my 3 man midfield.

On a side note beat Napoli 3-0 in the Super Cup.

Also how much do you need to spend buying regens! Think I've spent about £30mil so far

Given that a new update has come out, I figured it was time for me to start up my annual Arsenal save. As I tend to do nowadays, I have made a few changes to the database, such as removing the injuries to Sagna and Wilshere and changing a couple of PA's for young players like Szczesny and Ramsey, who I felt had PA's that were too high, and increases to Jenkinson and Eisfeld. Beyond that, it's as you were.

Just got into September on my new save with the new ME, noticed a few things that are different or atleast seemed different.., defending seems improved alot, but seeing more goals scored by lobbing the ball from deep over the back 4 onto the running striker, but i like it, the wierdest thing just happened in the last game i played Vs Chelsea, they scored two goals against me in 5mins that were identical, not odd i know but it is when they were both own goals, the ball was crossed in from the left winger to the near post, at which point my 2 cb's bundled into my goalkeeper and the ball was tucked over the line by one of them, then like i said 5mins later the EXACT same thing happened again, will keep an eye on it to see if it happens anymore, but generally pleased with the improvements to the ME :)

Ack, another own goal, this time the cross came from alot deeper on the right hand side, but tihs time not 2 but 3 of my defenders bundled into my keeper.

edit: up to 4 own goals now, me thinks i might need to adjust my tactic/formation, though this latest own goal was not a case of a few of my own players storming my goalkeeper, but a deflected shot in the box, still amazingly odd!, never had this many og's in a row.

Looking to sell Walcott how much would people say is a fair price?

Any recommendations on who i could sign as an inside forward? Looking for someone young and could turn out to be a world beater. Not overly bothered by price. Lost out on Neymar to Man U

First window? i think you can get 20mil or so with future clauses, depends on what start date you use, as for world beater, Ganso? Damiao? are the obvious ones i can think of, according to my assistant reports on players ive picked up, Ademilson(Sao Paulo), Adryan(Flamengo), Mattheus(Flamengo) and Max Meyer(Schalke, also has inside forward as his perferred/best position) all have world class potential.

Oh Bernard of Athletico Mineiro is another one.

Archived