Sports Interactive Community
blackdog

FMC skin for FM 2013

I'm not completely sure but in the settings file it might be this part, right at the bottom

<colour name="low attribute background" red="216" green="157" blue="157"/>

<colour name="normal attribute background" red="94" green="149" blue="183"/>

<colour name="good attribute background" red="53" green="148" blue="82" />

<colour name="excellent attribute background" red="19" green="93" blue="19" />

^ Thanks mate. I'd tried that before, but it didn't work. However, I just tried it again now, and it worked this time.....weird.

I did delete all the other skins just before, so maybe it was one of them messing things up. :shrug:

Is there any way to make the panel which the attribute are on transparent.

I like using red as best attribute yellow as good and grey for lower ones but with a white background it can be hard to see.

I don't have the option to "sign player" for free agents with this skin, anyone else have this issue?

I can get it by right clicking the player's name from a list but not from within their profile

yes on all skins since i update to 13.1

Ok, hopefully with the next update that will be fixed

I don't have the option to "sign player" for free agents with this skin, anyone else have this issue?

I can get it by right clicking the player's name from a list but not from within their profile

Ah, didn't notice that one, will fix it ASAP, cheers

Skin updated again

Minor backroom advice appearance tweaks

Reduced size of press conference box to (hopefully) remove the scroll bar on most screens

Changed tab style in press conferences

Fixed minor issue with attributes showing white for some people

Added board request buttons to bottom of affiliated clubs page

More minor appearance tweaks to the notes page

Updated many FMC panels

Fixed goalkeepers name being cut off in the tactics panel

Added subscribe & save as note buttons to news items

More action fixes so you can now offer contracts to free agents

http://forum.fm-view.net/topic/15507-fmc-skin-for-fm13-updated/

What do you mean..?

The continue button has little box on it that when you klick on it. It say request 1 or 2 0r 3 min break so with out knowing it will process on its own steam .

Any plans of changing the match day info panel when on "full pitch" view? Would be great to have the score and kits in the bigger left hand panel rather than the right smaller one - so you can see the kits etc at a better size

The continue button has little box on it that when you klick on it. It say request 1 or 2 0r 3 min break so with out knowing it will process on its own steam .

Are you playing a network game?

It does that...

But I have just added the countdown to the button for networks so you know when it's coming

Off the top of my head I think it's pretty much just the nice news page when you start a new game and the fancy player stats screen (which I had to remove as it wouldn't work, sadly, might try to get it back in but I doubt it)

I've not actually played much FMC though so I'm not completely sure what is missing

Everything on my skin to-do list at the moment is just minor appearance tweaks to make it look a little nicer

Great work JackHammer

I was wondering if it would be possible to make the match plan button visible and usable like it is in FMC?

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/577845243120555190/FBB18AFA19009C3D305AC9CFC22E2AA9DA37FCCD/

I can't see the font as you can see in that screenshot. I use this skin but I think it's because of the graphics. I also had to create the skins folder and I don't have the config.xml file in there. Maybe that could be the problem too.

Anyway, I could use a fix for this. Thanks.

Why aren't the players i have on loan highlighted in bright blue? looks rubbish when there faint blue imo

watfordsquadplayers.png

Is there any way to edit background/colours on this one? Would love to have a dark version.

hello,

first I would like to thank you for this theme and secondly I would like to ask you if is possible to have the news panel from FMC into this theme, like in the picture below (the picture is from FMC I suppose).

Barclays_Premier_League_News_News.jpg

Thanks!

BR,

Andrei

Possibly, I'll give it a go

thanks a lot mate! Can't wait to see if it will work :D tonight I will apply it :)

Well I tried but failed, just getting this

EnglishPremierDivision_NewsHeadlines-2.png

I'll give it another go in the future

thanks for trying, no problem :D

Version 1.55 is ready

Added countdown timer to continue button on network games

Added FMC general info page

Tweaked actions to look nicer

Widened some tables in matches so data isn't cut off

Made post match league table text smaller so the positions aren't cut off

Minor team meeting tweaks

Fixed news text colours

A few minor appearance tweaks to remove some blue titles on the green background

Improved the appearance of the add/remove league page

http://forum.fm-view.net/topic/15507-fmc-skin-for-fm13-updated/

Hey JackHammer76 nice work!!! I wanted to ask you though, do you know which xml changes the font colour for the match fitness and condition stats in the squad panel??? Ive been trying to find it for hours, Ive changed almost every colour in the settings.xml but to no avail... The stats currently are in bright green so are not visible with the white background... Thanks again for your work!!!

Thanx for the instant reply, I mean the stats in the squad panel, where it states each player's name, position, morale etc it has another column with each player's condition, the colour of that column is in bright green when the player is in best condition and red when in worst condition... I wanted to change that bright green into something more visible...

Thanx for the instant reply, I mean the stats in the squad panel, where it states each player's name, position, morale etc it has another column with each player's condition, the colour of that column is in bright green when the player is in best condition and red when in worst condition... I wanted to change that bright green into something more visible...

Ah, not sure which line you need to edit for that, sorry

Is this the one with the instant result button?

It's the FMC skin, with the instant result button?

great to hear that,

in meanwhile, do you think you'd be able to add these FMC Stadium Superpack pictures as well? they should work with fmc so i believe there could be a way to get them in fmc skin for fm.

thanks once more

ah, ive seen it is working in the news but not on the team info page, any idea? btw, i have 1.55 version

It should work there, go into Preferences, Interface and untick "Use caching to decrease page loading times" then reload FM

If that doesn't work, delete the skin and re-download it

I really love this skin, but I've got a problem with the font colour in the inbox. Can this be fixed somehow?

unbenanntnpz.png

That should be fixed in the latest version, if you are on v1.55 do the same as I said to MBarbaric

Go into the preferences, click online and then untick "Allow the game to continue automatically"

Not sure why it does that even when offline but it does :/

No idea why the stadiums aren't working on the team info though, they should be there

Love this skin so much :) great work.

Can anyone help me with the interface though, I keep trying to change the player stat's colours but when I reload the skin there still set to default so i'm confused :S

any help welcome :)