Wingate & Finchley F.C. - making Harry Abrahams proud

dafuge

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done on the title win. That's a good expansion to the stadium too. Looks like the move to the Boleyn Ground will bring in some extra cash. I'm stuck with a 7000 seater for Stalybridge Celtic in the Premier League - although a new 18000 seat stadium is being built.

Alright, I'm going to ask you lads something now, whenever I do teamtalks and I have individual talks, the player beneath the player I say something to gets affected by it, and the player I say something to doesn't react at all, what the hell is this? Does anyone know? It annoys the crap out of me....

Alright, I'm going to ask you lads something now, whenever I do teamtalks and I have individual talks, the player beneath the player I say something to gets affected by it, and the player I say something to doesn't react at all, what the hell is this? Does anyone know? It annoys the crap out of me....

If it is positive, I let the assistant say it. If it isn't, I review it and may go with my own.

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2031/32

Last season we secured our first Premier League title but lost out in the final of the Champions League. With an improvement to the stadium underway we were starting to look like a big club at last.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We opened up a big lead but nearly lost it as I started rotating the squad and giving the youngsters games. Tycoon owned Wigan made a big impact, but the tycoon at Derby had a very different season.

Community Shield - we got annihilated.

Capital One Cup - I fielded the kids but this was still a bit embarrassing.

FA Cup - we made hard work of the run, but found the final a bit easier.

UEFA Champions League - we stormed it, the only game we didn't win were when we were resting players thanks to a good first leg. The final was very one sided.

Transfers - I made a big profit as I switched a few of the squad players for younger replacements.

Squad - we have a great squad now and the youth system is starting to back it up with some handy youngsters.

Finances - the prize money and gate receipts are putting us in a great financial position.

Key Player Profiles:

Renan - this was why I bought him, he was stunning.

Emre Korkmaz - yet another great season.

Kai Reule - solid as ever.

Mamute - keeping our defence tight yet again.

Cleven Elshot - was brought in as backup but is looking like a first choice.

Career Overview

Season    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2013/14   Blue Square Bet South    2nd         Promoted via playoffs
2014/15   Blue Square Bet Premier  19th
2015/16   Blue Square Bet Premier  18th
2016/17   Blue Square Bet Premier  6th
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2018/19   Blue Square Bet Premier  12th         
2019/20   Blue Square Bet Premier  4th         Playoff finalists
2020/21   Blue Square Bet Premier  1st         Promoted as champions
2021/22   npower League Two        1st         Promoted as champions
2022/23   npower League One        1st         Promoted as champions
2023/24   npower Championship      20th
2024/25   npower Championship      1st         Promoted as champions
2025/26   Barclays Premier League  16th        
2026/27   Barclays Premier League  6th         FA Cup finalists
2027/28   Barclays Premier League  4th         Europa League winners
2028/29   Barclays Premier League  4th         
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  2nd         FA Cup finalists and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         CWC winners and Champions League finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League  1st         FA Cup and Champions League winners

Next Season

The stadium expansion is due soon, so hopefully another one will follow soon after. The challenge of Wigan looks interesting, I wonder how much they will spend in the summer?

Id have **** my pants if they board got me a new stadium with the current error with new stadiums ruining peoples games, Lucky you got away with it.

Some season btw amazing.

What error is that? Have you got a link so I can read up on it?

Great season Daf. How many players have you got come through the Youth system that is a first XI player?

None at the moment, but I've got four who are in the first team squad and could take a place in the first team in a few years time.

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2032/33

Last season we completed an historic treble, so it was always going to be a tough job following that.

League Table

League Positions Graph

We struggled to the title this year as Arsenal pushed us all the way. Tycoon owned Wigan escaped relegation on the final day, so much for their challenge.

Community Shield - an even game, which we won.

UEFA Super Cup - a very one sided match.

FIFA Club World Cup - we destroyed these unlikely finalists.

Capital One Cup - finally our fringe players got us to the final, which we won.

FA Cup - we looked strong until we met Arsenal at Wembley, who completely outplayed us.

UEFA Champions League - we stumbled through this year but made another successive final, just a shame we lost.

Transfers - this was all about profit.

Squad - it is becoming hard to improve this squad.

Finances - the profits on the transfers made meant we are now rich.

Key Player Profiles:

Renan - top scorer but no where near as good as last season.

Emre Korkmaz - brilliant yet again.

Santiago Vidalín - had a great first season in the AMC role.

Christian Neu - an amazing season from the winger.

Im Jae-Chul - a bargain at £15m.

Career Overview

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017/18   Blue Square Bet Premier  3rd         FA Trophy winners and Playoff finalists
2029/30   Barclays Premier League  2nd         FA Cup finalists and Champions League winners
2030/31   Barclays Premier League  1st         CWC winners and Champions League finalists
2031/32   Barclays Premier League  1st         FA Cup and Champions League winners
2032/33   Barclays Premier League  1st         CWC and Capital One Cup winners and Champions League finalists

Next Season

The stadium is due another expansion, so hopefully that will give us a decent capacity. The only real aim for next season is to not slip up in the Champions League.

What is your current capacity? Can you show us your facilities screen?

Facilities - I think the facilities are as good as they could be, but the stadium is too small. I have a feeling that the next expansion will take us up to around 37000, if the message from the board is correct.

A good season but you could have done better in the CL and FA cup. Also, the facilities aren't the best they can be since youth facilities goes up to state of the art and it's possible that although the others look like they are the top possible, there could still be small improvements possible.

A good season but you could have done better in the CL and FA cup. Also, the facilities aren't the best they can be since youth facilities goes up to state of the art and it's possible that although the others look like they are the top possible, there could still be small improvements possible.

The facilities are state of the art, the descriptions have changed for FM13. You can see that here.

The only one I'm not sure about is junior coaching, is exceptional better than excellent?

The facilities are state of the art, the descriptions have changed for FM13. You can see that here.

The only one I'm not sure about is junior coaching, is exceptional better than excellent?

Ah, and exceptional is better than excellent. Can you improve youth recruitment any further at some point? I never quite worked out what the best was for that.

Ah, and exceptional is better than excellent. Can you improve youth recruitment any further at some point? I never quite worked out what the best was for that.

I don't think so, but I can't be sure. The option never gets greyed out like the others as there's the option of cutting back on it.

I can't find any other club with better than 'extensive' so I'm assuming that's the best.

Apart from the small blip in Blue Square Premier its been as easy as ever for you!! KUTGW :thup:

It's a bit of a shame really, I had high hopes of the game being properly challenging when I was in the BSP.

I'm still enjoying it, but it was nice to really have to fight for success for a while.

Wingate & Finchley - Barclays Premier League - 2033/34

Last season we lost the Champions League final, so that was our big priority.

League Table

We stormed the league as the two tycoon owned clubs managed to get themselves relegated.

Community Shield - a narrow win that could easily have been a loss.

Capital One Cup - we barely broke a sweat as we stormed to a huge win in the final.

FA Cup - this was a different story as we made hard work of our route to the final, which we lost.

UEFA Champions League - the knockout rounds provided a couple of scares, but the final was superbly one sided.

Transfers - our star defender left as his contract became too expensive, as did our keeper to make room for his understudy.

Squad - it is really hard work improving this squad now.

Youth Products - these are the youth products that we have produced over the last six years, we definitely have the quality coming through.

Finances - this is becoming rather irrelevant now as we have more money than we can spend.

Key Player Profiles:

Renan - top scorer yet again but his contract is up soon. He's asking for silly money so I may move him on.

Santiago Vidalín - an insane number of goals for a midfielder.

Emre Korkmaz - his least productive season for a while, and his first as captain.

Christian Neu - a great year for the winger.

Im Jae-Chul - another great season from the left back.

Career Overview

2032/33   Barclays Premier League  1st         CWC and Capital One Cup winners and Champions League finalists
2033/34   Barclays Premier League  1st         Capital One Cup and Champions League winners, FA Cup finalists

Next Season

There's not a lot left to aim for apart from a clean sweep of the trophies.

What are your aims for the future? I assume you must have something otherwise you'd get so bored so fast.

Now I've started to see the youth players coming through, I'm confident I can have another go at what I tried on FM09 and FM10.

I want to build a squad entirely from youth products that is capable of winning at the top level, then take on the England job and win a competition with them there.

I'd imagine it will take me at least another 10 seasons just to build up the squad, so it will keep me going for a while.

Archived