Sports Interactive Community
Purefun

FM13: Good Wingers

What it says on the tin, put all the good wingers you find in here. Use this template when posting please:

Name:

Nationality:

Club:

Position:

Value:

Sale Value:

Work Permit Needed?:

Name: Nicusor Stanciu

Nationality: Romanian

Club: FC Vaslui

Position: AMR/M/AM(LC),ST

Value: Approx £800k

Sale Value: £2m

Work Permit Needed?: No

His stats (physical and technical) are a good base for someone so young...reminds me a bit of Gabriel Torje from last year. A lot of big clubs in Europe will come sniffing around for him, so get in there fast

Name: Fede Vico

Nationality: Spanish

Club: Cordoba

Position: AML / M(L),AM(RC)

Value: Approx £600k

Sale Value: £1m

Creative winger with good technical stats and pace...has a description of "the next Joaquin". In one of the games where I've started unemployed and gone on holiday for a couple of seasons, his value has gone up to £8m and he's getting an average rating of 7.3 in Liga BBVA.

Name: Mohamed Elyounoussi

Nationality: Norwegian

Club: Sarpsborg

Position: AM R/L/C

Value: 10k

Sale Value: 10k?

Work Permit Needed?: no

brilliant little winger/striker for championship clubs and above for practically pocket change with some potential .. .. my scout rates him with potential to be a leading championship player.

6qOdm.png?1

I have signed Elyounoussi on the last 2 games. Have turned him into a decent championship winger a couple of times. Also check out Magnar Odegaard and Tobias Henanger at the same club. Although I have a feeling Odegaard has moved to a new club this summer

Name: Darko Lazovic

Nationality: Serbian

Club: Red Star

Position: AMR / M(RC), AM(LC)

Value: £4 million?

Sale Value: £5 million (*n.b* cost me this much first window with wolves , but might be cheaper)

Work Permit Needed?: yes, but gets it easily

This lad is just world class, young, and will sign for championship clubs (with money) ... just amazing at AMC or on the wings.... give him a go.. you wont regret it

uNdL9.png?1

Name: Darko Lazovic

Nationality: Serbian

Club: Red Star

Position: AMR / M(RC), AM(LC)

Value: £4 million?

Sale Value: £5 million (*n.b* cost me with much first window with wolves , but might be cheaper)

Work Permit Needed?: yes, but gets it easily

This lad is just world class, young, and will sign for championship clubs (with money) ... just amazing at AMC or on the wings.... give him a go.. you wont regret it

uNdL9.png?1

A future screenie of Lazovic, looks very good indeed!

Ib1Mv.png

Lazovic looks quality. Do you need the Serbian leagues loaded or will he show up anyway?

Not only is Lazovic in my game without having loaded the Serbian leagues but for some reason I can't for the life of me fathom has just been released by Newcastle in the 4th season of my game at 24 years old. Have just offered him a contract and he'll hopefully be tearing apart the SPL in my Celtic team soon.:)

Edit :- Got refused a work permit.:(

I hope nem's minimum release fee is fixed in the full version of the game... i'm sick of hearing about him in everyones team... and the game isnt even released yet...

I hope nem's minimum release fee is fixed in the full version of the game... i'm sick of hearing about him in everyones team... and the game isnt even released yet...

Shhhhh, don't let SI see this post. I signed Nem all the time in FM12!

Shhhhh, don't let SI see this post. I signed Nem all the time in FM12!

a wonderful reason to not sign him for a ridiculously cheap price on fm13!!

Name: Maor Melikson

Nationality: Israel/Polish

Club: Wisla

Position: AMRLC

Value: 900k

Sale Value: 2 Million

Work Permit Needed?: No, Polish second nationality

This guy has been good in a couple of FM's now, and even though he only a natural at AMC, I've been playing him on the left of a 4-3-3 as an Inside Forward with Southampton and has scored 6 and assisted 3 in 8 games so far this season

I believe in Brazil the release fee is determined by the wage. Hence, if the wage is fairly accurate it's not really SI's fault.

I think that's true, I remember reading that somewhere.

Name: Vladimír Weiss

Nationality: Slovakia

Club: Man City

Position: AMR

Value: N/A

Sale Value: Free at end of first season

Work Permit Needed?: No.

Signed at end of first season for Everton. I expect he'd go to most prem-level clubs. Has kept Mirallas and Aaron Lennon out of MR. Fast and a very good dribbler.

Name: Walter Montillo

Nationality: Argentina

Club: Cruzeiro

Position: AMC/AMR/CM

Value: 8.5m

Sale Value: 15-18m

Work Permit Needed?: No Italian

I've bought him with my Liverpool team for the last few FM's, Play him as a winger, he is an assist machine, becomes a club favourite in his second season. Bit older, but he will establish himself in your side very quickly.

Name: Florian Thauvin

Nationality: French

Club: SC Bastia

Position: AMC, can be retrained AML/AMR

Value: 1.3M

Sale Value: Free at the end of 1st season

Great prospect for all prem side especially mid tab where he would easily play in the starting XI

Played him with my Bastia side and he's becoming really impressive as his technical stats are well improving, will also bang you more than 10 goals per season

Name: Borek Dockal

Nationality: Czech Republic

Club: Rosenborg

Position: AMR/MC/AML/AMC.

Value: £230k

Sale Value: Not sure.

You may need Norway for him to appear in your game!

hrTT0.png?1

Name: Karim Ait Fana

Nationality: Moroccan

Club: Montpellier

Position: AML ( can play on the right too )

Value: 2.6 million

Sale Value: 1.6/7 million ( he starts the game transfer listed, provided the French Leagues arent loaded )

Work Permit Needed?: nope, has French Nationality

CA/PA spoiler:

CA: 132 PA: 160

This guy is a great winger, plays best on the left, i managed to sign him for Nottingham Forest in the Championship and is a star at that level, he wants about 17.5k a week in wages, but most well off clubs in the championship should be able to afford that

http://i.imgur.com/Dbaos.png

Dbaos.png

Name: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

Nationality: England

Club: Arsenal

Position:Midfielder/Attacking Midfielder(Right)/M/AM(LC)

Value: -

Sale Value: 15M (Man United)

AVR 2012-2013: 7.22 - 7 goals

AVR 2013-2014: 7.39 (After 14 games) - 4 goals

He really good and skillful winger, always score from long range.

Just a little word about Zakaria Bakkali.

Most of you probably know he's a highly rated Belgian youngster thats available cheaply at the start of the game. I got him for 600k from PSV.

I've had him since the beginning & he must have the slowest progress rate of any "wonderkid" because he's never done anything much for me in 4 seasons & his attributes never seem to rise. I've had him tutored, out on loan but his progress is sluglike. But finally starting the 5th season & having a bit of an injury crisis he's in my team in doing the biz. 4 goals in 2 games & he can play on either flank or as a back up striker. Doesn't look like he'll ever be much of a passer but cutting in from either flank his 2 footedness, good pace, decent finishing & composure (eventually) will get goals.