arsenalthebest

FM 13 Looking for thread

Club - Wolves

Budget - 7 mill

Looking For - BWM B2b or Def mid - 4 star minimum

Other: Needs to have world class potential,

Season: 2nd

Club: Portsmouth

Budget: £16M (not looking to spend it all on just one player though) / £13K p/week is my max wage offer atm.

Looking for: Box-to-box midfielder

With: Box-to-box midfielder qualities

Other: Similar type of player as Dembele or/and Lucas. 13.2.0 patch.

Season: 2014/2015 (first in Premier League)

Loyalty Bonus: £300K (max)

Agent Fee: £300K (max)

Thanks in advance!

Club: Plymouth

Budget: No transfer money available so will have to be loan or free transfer

Looking for: Central midfielder

With: Box-to-box midfielder qualities

Season: 2012/2013

Club: Arsenal

Budget: 4m

Looking for: young DM who is capable of playing in the first team straight away , although would be used as backup/rotation at first unless injury's strike.

With:

Other: can play the dm role

Season: 1st season January

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Club: Arsenal

Budget: 4m

Looking for: young DM who is capable of playing in the first team straight away , although would be used as backup/rotation at first unless injury's strike.

With:

Other: can play the dm role

Season: 1st season January

Loyalty Bonus: any

Agent Fee: any

Bernard Malanda

Club: Aston Villa

Budget: No higher than £4mil, but under £2.5mil would be better.

Looking for: MR

With: A solid, hard working wide player with decent defensive qualities.

Season: 2013/2014

Club: FC Bayern

Budget: Dunno, around £12m I suppose

Looking for: A full-back, preferably right-back but not too worried as I’ve got Lahm

With: Around £12m worth of attributes

Other: Ideally European, German if possible

Season: January 2013

Loyalty Bonus: Yeah

Agent Fee: That as well

(Is that Guilherme Siqueira fella an option for me or are there better bets?

Club: Man Utd

Budget: 3-5 Milliom

Looking for: Backup Goalkeepers

Other: Aged between 25 and 28

Season: 2nd season

Club: FC Bayern

Budget: Dunno, around £12m I suppose

Looking for: A full-back, preferably right-back but not too worried as I’ve got Lahm

With: Around £12m worth of attributes

Other: Ideally European, German if possible

Loyalty Bonus: Yeah

Agent Fee: That as well

(Is that Guilherme Siqueira fella an option for me or are there better bets?

Sebastian Corchia would be a good bet. There's also Gino Peruzzi with his Italian nationality too, pretty versatile and can be retrained into midfield as well. Mattia de Sciglio might be worth a punt if you can unsettle him or Davide Santon who can play both flanks.

Club: Everton

Budget: 3mil max

Looking for: A starting quality Striker

With:

Other:

Season:End of first/start of second season

Loyalty Bonus:N/A

Agent Fee:N/A

Centre back for rangers in the 4th season just got to spl. I have 500k And 82k left for wages

I have litrelly 1 centre back and all youth my scouting has been upgraded so im looking for cheap or free preferable experience

Club: Swansea

Budget: 12m

Looking for: A starting striker and a starting winger (preferably left wing)

Any suggestions?

Fede Vico for the left wing. Young, talented, and if you use him as an inside forward he'll score and create heaps of goals. Should only cost you £5m max too.

Yeah, Cornelius is a good shout. Helenius is good as well, but both could have been snapped up by January.

Club: Crystal Palace

Budget: 5m

Looking for: Deep Lying Forward

With: Balanced Stats, but can also improve.

Other: -

Season: 1st Season, Patch 13.3

Loyalty Bonus: ANY

Agent Fee: ANY

Club: Crystal Palace

Looking for: Deep Lying Forward

With: Balanced Stats, but can also improve.

Charlie Austin?

I'm looking for a Head of Youth Development with RB Leipzig, can't seem to get anyone half decent! Any suggestions? Also, is a bad HOYD better than none?

Club: Wigan

Looking for: Defensive midfielder

Season: 1st Season, Patch 13.3, on an update so in the Championship

Club: Wigan

Looking for: Defensive midfielder

Season: 1st Season, Patch 13.3, on an update so in the Championship

Herold Goulon or Mark O'Hara

Club: RB Leipzig

Budget: 1m

Looking for: Central defender

Season: January 2014

League: 3rd Bundesliga

Jonas Ivens? Doubt he'll still be available, but worth a go. If he's still at his original club, he'll be a bargain.

Club: Dinamo Zagreb

Budget: not much :) around 500k€ but i can adjust it

Looking for: central defender preferably with some speed..

when i search for player i enter a critertia speed minimum 13 and still i get players in results with speed of 10 and less. i dont get it???

Budget: not much £5-6m

Looking for: Striker-Traq (or next best thing, which is?)

Budget: not much £5-6m

Looking for: Striker-Traq (or next best thing, which is?)

Leonard Kweuke, Charlie Austin, Alan?

Club: West Brom

Budget: £20

Looking for: Left back, centre back, right back, attacking midfielder.

I need four players, any help appreciated!

Club: Tottenham

Budget: £25

Looking for: Inside attacker/attack duty (WGR)

Other: lost Lennon to an injury for 5 months, looking for a right footed player

Season: first

Club: Spurs

Budget: £34m

Looking for: Treq that can play up top as ST, and a winger that can play as IF from the left so preferably right footed.

Loyalty Bonus: N/A

Agent Fee: N/a

Club: Hoffenheim

Budget: £5m

Looking for: LB, Anchor Man

With: -

Other: For first team

Season: 2012/13

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Fee: -

Matthias Ostrzolek of Augsburg. About 2 million plus to 4 million. I got him once for Schalke for 1.7 with 30% future transfer fee.

Club: Hoffenheim

Budget: £5m

Looking for: LB, Anchor Man

With: -

Other: For first team

Season: 2012/13

Loyalty Bonus: -

Agent Fee: -

Mansur from Vitoria for LB? This is him in my game in 2019 under AI development so I'm sure you could develop him even better.

Mansur_OverviewAttributes_zps13dfb328.png

For Anchorman, try Rani Khedira, Diego Reyes, Dylan McGowan, Aleksandar Dragovic or Willy Boly (compotent at DM I think).

Will check them all out. Cheers for the ss too. Like the look of him :thup:.

Club: crystal palace

Budget: 5 million

Looking for: a center mid with good passing, able to control possession like lucas leiva.

With:

Other:

Season: 13/14

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Club: Real Madrid

Budget: 150 million

Looking for: a Spanish replacement for Xabi Alonso (who doesn't play for a rival like Barcelona or At. Madrid)

Season: 2014-2015

My goal is to re-Spanish-ize the squad. I'm emphasizing youth development, but as my policy is not to extend the contracts of any non-Spaniards in the squad (except maybe Ronaldo), I've spent a decent amount bringing in good Spanish players as replacements. But I'm having a hard time identifying anyone good enough to truly replace Alonso in the current crop of young Spanish midfielders. There are good defensive midfielders out there, but I need a true deep-lying playmaker who can get to 20 passing and creativity, great anticipation, and can play defense.

In my opinion, guys like Herrera and Benat just aren't good enough. They're good players in their own right, but I don't think they'll ever reach the level of an Alonso -- but I encourage you to prove me wrong. I've thought about Pardo, but I'm not sure he'll ever get there either -- and he costs a lot.

Maybe the answer is to just wait for a regen -- though Alonso will be long-retired before I have a chance to develop a 15-year old to take his place.

Looking for: a Spanish replacement for Xabi Alonso (who doesn't play for a rival like Barcelona or At. Madrid)

My goal is to re-Spanish-ize the squad. I'm emphasizing youth development, but as my policy is not to extend the contracts of any non-Spaniards in the squad (except maybe Ronaldo), I've spent a decent amount bringing in good Spanish players as replacements. But I'm having a hard time identifying anyone good enough to truly replace Alonso in the current crop of young Spanish midfielders. There are good defensive midfielders out there, but I need a true deep-lying playmaker who can get to 20 passing and creativity, great anticipation, and can play defense.

In my opinion, guys like Herrera and Benat just aren't good enough. They're good players in their own right, but I don't think they'll ever reach the level of an Alonso -- but I encourage you to prove me wrong. I've thought about Pardo, but I'm not sure he'll ever get there either -- and he costs a lot.

Maybe the answer is to just wait for a regen -- though Alonso will be long-retired before I have a chance to develop a 15-year old to take his place.

I think your best bet is Herrera, see below screenshot, He develop in to a great playmaker

fm13-profile-herrera-2019-profile.png

other option worth considering is Oriol Romeu and Ignacio Camacho

But they're both play for Bacelona or Atletico in their youth.

I am playing with Valencia, bought Ruben Pardo. You can get him for around 15-17 Mill with the bulk paid in installments, his salary demand is very reasonable as well. I noticed although his defensive stats are not the greatest he does win a lot of possession through diving tackles, clever interceptions. I put him through a lot of individual training on areas like stamina, strength, tackling, the deeplying playmaker tactical role. Now he is a very decent ball winner, cant say is the same as Xabi Alonso. His passing, creativity is close to 20. And i have trained him on his set piece, so he scores quite a few goals from long range free kicks, and gets a lot of assists from corners, set piece. If you ask me, Pardo is closest thing to Xabi Alonso if you are looking for a Spanish player.

One more player you can give a try is Pedro Obiang from Sampdoria who is even cheaper, but high potential. He doesnt have the sharpness of Pardo, but is a very good engine man winning quite a bit of possession and distributing possession.

If you ever want to try a non Spanish, give Denys Garmash a go. Cracking player, excellent defensively, outstanding passing, great long shot.

Club: Valencia

Budget: Not more than 15 Mill Pounds

Looking for: Classic Number 9 Striker. Complete Forward/Advanced Forward

Season: 3rd Season in FM

Other: As a policy i buy cheap, sell big following the Borussia Dortmund model. I am looking for a number 9 type striker for a reasonable fee. Nothing more than 15-17, with the bulk paid in installments. I also prefer not to offer more than 50K a week wage, and that also i give to only the key players. Currently i have Soldado who scored 30+ in his first season. But he got injured early second season and ever since he hasnt been the same. So i am looking for a striker who can give me at least 25+ goals in all competitions La Liga+CL+Cup. Ideally prefer a younger guy whose value will eventually appreciate and can be sold for a big profit in a 2-3 years. I prefer someone not only with good finishing, but good heading/jumping so that he can score from set piece/corners. Any recommendations will be appreciated

Club: Borussia Dortmund

Budget: 0

Looking for: Right back

With:

Other: Fee and wage free loan only

Season: 2020/21

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Club: Newcastle

Budget: £10,000,000

Looking for: DR or DL, DM, CM, AML

Criteria: young and British to fill in my HG quota, decent enough PA to develop further

Season: 1st season 1st window 1st of July before any pre-season begins, data updated to current transfer via LFCMarshall updates

Basically I am looking to buy any decent British players to fulfill my HG requirements and provide competition (and add a new dimension) to the likes of Santon/Debuchy, Tiote, Cabaye, Jonas (offloading soon) and Cisse. With the new updates, it is harder for me to sign English players as the likes of Redmond and Zaha has been updated to their new clubs as they are in real life. Help appreciated

Luke Shaw, James Ward-Prowse, Ross Barkley, Mason Bennett, Tom Ince, Joe Mason and Will Hughes. All really good young English players.

Budget: £20m

Looking for: Striker

Season: 2nd in Jan

Sat top of the Prem with my strikers as Falcao, Javier Hernandez and I also have Adam Campbell developing & Lucas Moura but he's playing as a RW. Possibly a striker with potential but not a poacher?

Budget: £20m

Looking for: Striker

Season: 2nd in Jan

Sat top of the Prem with my strikers as Falcao, Javier Hernandez and I also have Adam Campbell developing & Lucas Moura but he's playing as a RW. Possibly a striker with potential but not a poacher?

Destro? Once he reaches his potential, he's more of a complete forward.

Destro? Once he reaches his potential, he's more of a complete forward.

I've never seen him as being as amazing as people have experienced but thats because I've never bought him. I opted for Facundo Ferreyra, PSG bought him and listed him for £7m.

Was also going to mention Ferreyra, on one of my saves he's at Porto and worth about £24m, and is banging them in.

Club: Bolton

Transfer Budget: 18.5M (would prefer not to use it all or payments over time)

Looking for: ML & MR

With: Winger's Attributes

Other: Need English for HG requirement and would prefer them to be under 25 and have low wage demands (prefer under 25K p/w)

Season: 2nd season, now winter in Prem and have Euro qualification (won cup)

I've been after the usual suspects Redmond, Ince, etc. but they either have transfers request refused or agents won't negotiate wages down to my threshold.

Would prefer them younger so I can develop them further.

Club: Man Utd

Budget: 60m

Looking for: Right Winger

Season: 4th Season, Patch 13.3

Im looking for natural successor of Valencia. Natural winger with asissts priority.