• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thought i'd start one for FM-13

Team: Arsenal

budget 48.5m

looking for: defensive minded cm

also looking for an lb

yann m'vila is great defensive mid who is "competent" as mc you could proberly train him before the leage even starts, he will cost you about 22mil

budget - 19.5mil (and 153k wages available)

looking for: Defender, need a back up central defender who can also play right back till Sagna recovers from his injury, i know i have Jenkinson and Koscielny can play there also, as it stands i have Vermaelen, Koscielny, Wanyama and Vegard Forren.

I was looking at James Tomkins or Nicolas Otamendi but i'm not sure, also i dont want to spend my entire remaining budget on just one player as i need to invest in youth players aswell, im fussy i know! thanks in advance :)

looking for: Defender, need a back up central defender who can also play right back till Sagna recovers from his injury, i know i have Jenkinson and Koscielny can play there also, as it stands i have Vermaelen, Koscielny, Wanyama and Vegard Forren.

I was looking at James Tomkins or Nicolas Otamendi but i'm not sure, also i dont want to spend my entire remaining budget on just one player as i need to invest in youth players aswell, im fussy i know! thanks in advance :)

Alderweireld from Ajax.

Douglas from FC Twente could also be an option, or in case you can lure him from Sporting Boulahrouz could be a decent signing, as long as you don't need him to be a quick defender.

Team: Southampton. (season 2)

Budget: Have £40 million to spend in transfer budget but reputation will limit the high profile options.

Looking for: A left back with good determination and personality, but good enough for the premiership for a couple of years or so. Want him to tutor Luke Shaw who will be back up for him until Shaw gets good enough to take over.

• 2 weeks later...
Team: Southampton. (season 2)

Budget: Have £40 million to spend in transfer budget but reputation will limit the high profile options.

Looking for: A left back with good determination and personality, but good enough for the premiership for a couple of years or so. Want him to tutor Luke Shaw who will be back up for him until Shaw gets good enough to take over.

If he hasn't moved already, Masiela? Maxsim Bordaechev from BATE if he's in your game? Not sure what the determination of these players are. Think it's high enough though.

Club: Arsenal

Budget: £10m

Looking for: CB under 23 that wouldn't mind being squad but progressing to be leading PL defender in future

Other:

Season: July 2012 (1st)

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Ciaran Clark(not sure on age?), Jamaal Lascelles would be a good shout as well.

Club: Nottm Forest

Budget: under 1m

Looking for: backup GK for Lee Camp, under 10K a week in wages

Season: first transfer window

Jalal from Bournemouth or Adam Collin from Carlisle. The latter will cost about £70k iirc.

Club: Anderlecht

Budget: 15mil euro

Looking for: 2 dc's

With:

Other:

Season: first transferwindow

Loyalty Bonus: I'm cheap

Agent Fee: look above

I expect them to be good enough to even compete in Europe, I edited those 15 mil in but not changed the low rep of Belgium nor the team. I sure as hell don't mind if they are still youngsters, could make a healthy profit that way.

Those 15 mil needs to be for the whole team mind you and yes it will be needed.

With:

Other:

I expect them to be good enough to even compete in Europe, I edited those 15 mil in but not changed the low rep of Belgium nor the team. I sure as hell don't mind if they are still youngsters, could make a healthy profit that way.

Not sure how interested you are in freebies but if i'm not mistaken; John Mensah, Anderson Luis and Jurica Buljat are all free agents.

With:

Other:

Kara from Tromso (Norway) is a must buy. You only need one more now

Club: Southampton

Budget: £30 - 40 million or so I reckon (can probably adjust budgets)

Looking for: An AMC/SC that can play as Trequarista in a strikerless formation.

With: Needs to be essentially Messi but available lol, but at least high finishing, off the ball creativity, flair, dribbling. Basically a good combination of an AMC and a poacher.

Other: Needs to be a good age.

Season: 4.

Loyalty Bonus: Can't offer as high as say the Barcelona/Real Madrid level of clubs, think reputation wise I'm now about 12th in Europe.

Agent Fee: See above.

Aguero I think was transfer listed but I noticed that before I moved to this formation. I have Victor ANdrade being groomed for this position, but i've now found out his potential isn't as high as I want for this position.

Club: Southampton

Budget: £30 - 40 million or so I reckon (can probably adjust budgets)

Looking for: An AMC/SC that can play as Trequarista in a strikerless formation.

With: Needs to be essentially Messi but available lol, but at least high finishing, off the ball creativity, flair, dribbling. Basically a good combination of an AMC and a poacher.

Other: Needs to be a good age.

Season: 4.

Loyalty Bonus: Can't offer as high as say the Barcelona/Real Madrid level of clubs, think reputation wise I'm now about 12th in Europe.

Agent Fee: See above.

Aguero I think was transfer listed but I noticed that before I moved to this formation. I have Victor ANdrade being groomed for this position, but i've now found out his potential isn't as high as I want for this position.

Gotze, Willian, Wellington Nem, Erick Torres, Sigurdsson? Erick Torres would probably be the best bet though.

Club: Man Utd

Budget: £50

Looking for: MR/AMR & ML/AML

With:

Other:

Season: First

Loyalty Bonus: Any

Agent Fee: Any

Gotta be Mario Gotze for me on the right and Gareth "I do a stupid heart shape every time I score" Bale on the left. Not sure if you can get both for that much - but if you spread a portion of the cost over a few months that'll probably work. :)

Club: Spurs

Budget: £15m

Looking for: Left full back with a decent cross (that is not Leyton Baines)

With: Not to bothered about defensive ability to a point, would like him to be quick and have stamina though

Other: Preferably under 25, younger the better, BAE can still do a job for another season but need someone with higher potential at least

Season:2nd season

Any advise would be great

With: Not to bothered about defensive ability to a point, would like him to be quick and have stamina though

Other: Preferably under 25, younger the better, BAE can still do a job for another season but need someone with higher potential at least

You could try David Alaba. I'm not entirely sure what his value will be in season 2 but in the first you can get him for around that budget.

Club: Liverpool

Budget: £25m

Looking for: Striker

With: Good movement and finishing

Other: Cant get Ba he moved in the first season to chelsea, trying for damao and falcao but they are about 10m too expensive I think

Looking for: Striker

With: Good movement and finishing

Other: Cant get Ba he moved in the first season to chelsea, trying for damao and falcao but they are about 10m too expensive I think

Cavani, Jovetic, Vucinic

Club: Man Utd

Looking for: Attacking WBR

With:

Other:

Season: Start of 2nd

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Sebastien Corchia

Club: Wigan

Budget: 5mil

Looking for: cb

With: pace

Other:

Season:1

Loyalty Bonus:

Agent Fee:

Gary Caldwell is alright but through balls are killing me play 3 at the back and they all need replacing really.

Jores Okore or Stefan Strandberg or Aleksandar Dragović

Club: Napoli (Top of Serie A)

Budget: 10 Million

Looking for: Left Wing Back

With: Good Pace and Great Crossing

Other: EU Resident

Season: January Window 1st Season

Loyalty Bonus: Not Sure

Agent Fee: Not Sure

Siquiera - Would have to use the 48 month job but well worth it. Hopefully he'll still be at Granada, he is Brazillian but has Spanish and Italian as 2nd/3rd nationalities

Club: Wigan Athletic

Budget: as little as possible, could go up to about £2-3m

Looking for: WBL & WBR

With: probably better offensively than defensively

Other:

Season: first

Loyalty Bonus: low

Agent Fee: low

Both my first choice wing backs - Stam and Figueroa - are out of contract next summer, so I'd rather bring in some replacements now instead of giving them big contracts. Can be a bit flexible on the fee, although the less I spend the more I've got for the rest of the team. Trying to buy Frantisek Rajtoral from Viktoria Plzen for £1.6m who fits the bill perfectly, but I need a left sided one and a potential right sided player in case he falls through. Help!

Guilherme Siqueira from Granada would be a good shout.

Budget: Preferably about £5mil, could probably double that if needed.

Looking for: Left winger

With: Looking for a player who can also play as WB or even FB if necessary, so some decent defensive attributes would be good. Basically looking for the FM13 version of Franck Tabanou from FM12.

Season: January 1st season

Archived