Sports Interactive Community

Hi,

Pre-ordered FM13 on amazon a while ago but I can't see my code anywhere. Anyone know where I can find it?

You need to contact the retailer directly as they should have it. Thanks.

Neil, if I buy it now will they send me the beta code straight away or will I have to wait till tomorrow or even Monday?

You need to contact the retailer directly as they should have it. Thanks.

How do you contact amazon? Their websites changed so much I can only find how to ask about the bloddy kindle.

Neil, if I buy it now will they send me the beta code straight away or will I have to wait till tomorrow or even Monday?

Honestly I don't know, it's all dependent on the retailer I'm afraid.

Amazon claim "within 24 hours" and there's no mention of working days or anything.

Honestly I don't know, it's all dependent on the retailer I'm afraid.
Amazon claim "within 24 hours" and there's no mention of working days or anything.

Went with ShopTo, downloading the Beta now :)

I purchased the game from steam last weekend and never got emailed a code to activate the Beta and can't get a response from their support. I've now purchased the game once again from The Hut and they havn't emailed me a code! Joke! Anyone else finding that no one is sending them an email with a code? Although i get a confirmation code but that doesnt work when trying to activate the game

I purchased the game from steam last weekend and never got emailed a code to activate the Beta and can't get a response from their support. I've now purchased the game once again from The Hut and they havn't emailed me a code! Joke! Anyone else finding that no one is sending them an email with a code? Although i get a confirmation code but that doesnt work when trying to activate the game

Steam don't send codes, you just log in onto your account, go to Library and you can install it now.

you dont get a code when you buy from steam, the beta should be in you game libary

same for me, it quite easy go to the bottom clicck on help then contact us, you should then see 3 options under what can we help you with-an order i placed, kindle, something else, click on an oder i place on selecteither live chat or phone (you will need the order number ready)