Training in fm2013 Q

Why i must choose between individual role and specific attribute? its upsetting. What i get when my player trains individual role, if he already knows how to play in that role? all attributes for that role go up? then specific attribute is just for things he dont train when he is on individual role ?

i really dont like new training, its too simple and you make that training in 3 minutes for whole squad. when you said improved training i thought it would be something good. ill make training in 5 minutes and i dont have reason to think about training for whole year.

but thats not the point, we like to "train" our players.

P.s. Where can i see what they exactly train. what they train if i leave focus "none"? WHere can i see what they train then? it says workload "heavy", but what he is doin in training if i dont put him on individual role ?

Because too many idiots were complaing that learning the sliders were too hard.

So SI had to wreck the module for everyone else.

Who knows what those generic cookie cutter training schedules do. You have no way of knowing, because you have no way of knowing exactly what the player is training in.

The new training is garbage, one of the worst things SI has ever done to their game.

Archived