FM13: Request a Screenshot Thread

SRL88

Gotta say that's disappointing for Halilovic...in my wildest dreams i was hoping for something akin to Montolivo on FM4. Suppose FM13 has come a little too soon for him, the kid should be unreal on next year's edition. As it is, he's nowhere near where Kovacic was at the same age on the game despite the feeling at Dinamo being that he's the finest talent they've produced to date - with a little over 20 mins senior football to his name, he already has a classy chipped goal to his name and his performances for their juniors were terrifyingly good. Needless to say, he'll be getting edited on my version so that he's at least on par with the likes of Benzia/Demirci/Fierro.

Anyway, cheers for the screenshot and to whoever requested it.

The data was locked mid-September, so everything that happened after that didn't had influence on the DB and if I rememebr correctly he made his debut for the senior team and scored that goal in October. He looks very good for his age. I don't know about his Potential Ability, but I think he could become an excellent player.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The data was locked mid-September, so everything that happened after that didn't had influence on the DB and if I rememebr correctly he made his debut for the senior team and scored that goal in October. He looks very good for his age. I don't know about his Potential Ability, but I think he could become an excellent player.

Thanks - that'd explain it. Shame - was hoping there'd have been enough hype to see him rated, even prior to his first team debut. Maybe one for the patches if he continues his progress. Dinamo are always my 1st port of call for young, technical talent on FM - from Kranjcar through to Modric, Corluka, Eduardo, Badelj, Vrsaljko and Kovacic, they've never disappointed before! Marcelo Brozovic is another who looks hugely promising but again, he hasn't really chance to prove himself prior to the data-lock so doubt he's rated too highly.

Anyway, back on topic - any chance of screenshots for Henrik Mkhitaryan and Rafal Wolski? Thanks.

The acceleration stat, non? In FIFA I'm pressuming there is only an attribute for Speed, and not Acceleration aswell?

Ive never played FIFA, just came accross it when I was looking for evidence about his pace. Ive seen him play for Barca 3 or 4 times and he's looked very quick, the commentators in each game mentioned his reputation for lightning pace.

Odd ones, but if anyone is running the Bundesliga, I'd love to see SS's of trybull, bargfrede, arnautovic and hunt all from werder bremen :) And if anyone is feeling really generous, they could PM me screens of the entire squad viewing each of the different sets of attributes :) (I know I ask too much, but I'm in the middle of studying exams so no FM til I pass them :)

Gotta say that's disappointing for Halilovic...in my wildest dreams i was hoping for something akin to Montolivo on FM4. Suppose FM13 has come a little too soon for him, the kid should be unreal on next year's edition. As it is, he's nowhere near where Kovacic was at the same age on the game despite the feeling at Dinamo being that he's the finest talent they've produced to date - with a little over 20 mins senior football to his name, he already has a classy chipped goal to his name and his performances for their juniors were terrifyingly good. Needless to say, he'll be getting edited on my version so that he's at least on par with the likes of Benzia/Demirci/Fierro.

Anyway, cheers for the screenshot and to whoever requested it.

he is like 16 in the game, so by the time he reaches 20 yrs with the right training and tutoring I think he will be a beast.

The acceleration stat, non? In FIFA I'm pressuming there is only an attribute for Speed, and not Acceleration aswell?

FIFA has acceleration and sprint speed stats. But they're always terrible compared to FM. There's a guy on FIFA with 92 pace, and on FM (whom I trust more) he has like 11 pace which on FIFA would translate to about 70.

Odd ones, but if anyone is running the Bundesliga, I'd love to see SS's of trybull, bargfrede, arnautovic and hunt all from werder bremen :) And if anyone is feeling really generous, they could PM me screens of the entire squad viewing each of the different sets of attributes :) (I know I ask too much, but I'm in the middle of studying exams so no FM til I pass them :)

Trybull:

F02AE4C320C78C6F42D887C47E4B95448C81DA80

Bargfrede:

B0161DD852175DF5E82ED81BD96E743F9B0056DA

Arnautovic:

426DB9BE8D0D2AF62B86AB449A443F8580D8FED4

Hunt

21D0F085D314E2842B1C32DBF532AE47834309EB

Would really appreciate a SS or Isco and Cazorla :). Thanks in advance.

Cazrola's been out with a long term injury in my game, so an image of him would be somewhat misleading.

Isco (2 seasons in, playing for a human controlled team):

2FDCAC1AC77E0D7F2F0F8EDC2E5CF9B854C06E47

EfeAmbrose_Attributes.png

LukeJames_Attributes.png

cheers mate

seems like they haven't been to generous with those Celtic players (I know that they are taking in 2014 and they could have had serious injury and thereby lost a lot of stats but still....

Could I have screenshots of Jack Robinson, Romario the young right back, Suso, Maxym Koval and Kurt Zouma please. All preferably a few years in and developed some.

KurtZouma_OverviewAttributes.png

MaxymKoval_OverviewAttributes.png

Scouting the others to unmask their attributes, their are two full backs called Romario in my game so I'll post both once they're scouted.

Archived