FM13 - Official Forum Links thread - You'll find it all in here!

Purefun

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had a quick scan, can't find any players/club I have missed.

Have added the Tycoon Saves thread to here though (also edited the opening post of it), as that could come in handy.

Not a link that I'm posting, more an idea for a thread.

Would it be a good idea to set up a this or that type thread. For example, I've got De Gea and Krul in my Man Utd save and I may be unsure as to which should be my number 1 keeper. I then post in the thread and people give their opinions as to which I should choose.

Hey guys..since I'm a big fan of German league and I've created FC Bayern team guide..am planning to do another German club...which is founded on year 2009!! I think it would be a great addition for your save..so..give me some time to finish it up ya!!

Hey guys..since I'm a big fan of German league and I've created FC Bayern team guide..am planning to do another German club...which is founded on year 2009!! I think it would be a great addition for your save..so..give me some time to finish it up ya!!

RB Leipzig? Interesting.

I had to reinstall windows last night and lost all my saves. At the minute I haven't got the heart to start any again so have got a Nacional save in Uruguay on the go, but rather than start a thread just for them I wondered if it'd be ok to do a thread for the whole division like I did with Mexico on FM11? I think a league wide thread would gain more interest.

Cheers :cool:

Archived