FM13 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

You can download 5.0 via torrent and then download separately the 6 update packs after that. It's not really viable to make a new seed for every update pack, I'm afraid.

• 2 weeks later...

5.07 is now out

It contains 3,262 new and improved images and takes the total amount of images in the megapack to 129,491. As always, the file's available on sortitoutsi.net.

Well done to all the cutters, as well as those who provided the images :thup:

• 3 weeks later...

What's up with sortitoutsi.net? I can't register a new account or retrieve my lost password. I've tried several email addresses but I keep getting error messages. Are any mirrors I can access without logging in?

Don't you have the pictures of the players in clubs ??

I'm not sure what your question is; you'll have to clarify. There's just under 130,000 cut-outs in this megapack, if it answers your question. The likelihood is that the person you're looking for does have a cut-out.

Let me explain at bit more Do you have folders of leagues like the Prem League/SPL or clubs Man Utd, Celtic etc or folders of players Ronaldo, Messi, Beckham etc ?? I really just want the Scottish faces i don't want to download your full pack would that be possible ??

I believe we spoke on sortitoutsi already, but in case you missed it: The megapack isn't sorted in any way, shape or form. It's hard enough keeping on top of it as it stands, let alone having to change cut-outs around depending on player transfers, staff movements etc etc. The intention has always been for the megapack to display the whole gameworld rather than individual teams, nations or leagues.

A small number of stand-alone Scottish teampacks have been released on sortitoutsi. You may wish to search for them there, although the images therein are not necessarily the ones in the megapack. You can also use the cut-out search tool to find individual images but doing so for a whole league would take a fair bit of time...

Why don't you want to download the whole megapack anyway? You'd have to add images of new players and staff at some point, anyway. Might as well have to whole lot. Besides, a lot of the Scottish clubs have cut-outs with the boxed version of the game already.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

5.10 is now available for download. It includes 3,228 new and improved images, for a file size of 156MB and takes the total MP headcount to 132,587.

This will be the final update pack for FM13. Work is already underway on MP6.0, which we hope to have available in anticipation of the beta release of FM14 in 12 days' time. Apart from the usual new and improved images, it will include a number of images for players and staff members newly added to FM14.

5.10 is now available for download. It includes 3,228 new and improved images, for a file size of 156MB and takes the total MP headcount to 132,587.

This will be the final update pack for FM13. Work is already underway on MP6.0, which we hope to have available in anticipation of the beta release of FM14 in 12 days' time. Apart from the usual new and improved images, it will include a number of images for players and staff members newly added to FM14.

nice one m8,u got a link for clueless idiots like myself :p

Hi all,

You all do great work making this mega pack and I bet it takes a lot of time and effort to make them and I personally can't play fm without them as the game just doesn't feel right without them but I was just wondering if it was possible to make some face packs for youth team players as well and correct me if I'm wrong but some faces seem to be side on images when surely u could get them off the clubs website or off sky. As a say I think you do great work and def improves fm but was just wondering why this might be the case.

nice one m8,u got a link for clueless idiots like myself :p

Here you go :thup:

Hi all,

You all do great work making this mega pack and I bet it takes a lot of time and effort to make them and I personally can't play fm without them as the game just doesn't feel right without them but I was just wondering if it was possible to make some face packs for youth team players as well and correct me if I'm wrong but some faces seem to be side on images when surely u could get them off the clubs website or off sky. As a say I think you do great work and def improves fm but was just wondering why this might be the case.

In general, we tend to prefer to use images which are straight-on rather than to the side. Sure, there might be a handful of images who are on the side, but the vast majority of images will be straight on. If there's any image in particular you think should be changed, then feel free to point it out on the sortitoutsi forums (while providing a suitable image to replace it with, naturally) :) You'll find it's not always easy or straight-forward to find decent sources to cut from, even for the bigger-name players at times.

As for youth teams, I'm sure you can appreciate that finding images for youth teams of the lesser clubs can be quite hard. I believe that most of the "big teams" have the bulk of their youth teams with images and we're continually adding new images as well. Again, if you feel there's any team in particular which you think was overlooked, feel free to point it out on our dedicated forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mons, in May I added the megapack from 'sortitoutsi' but not sure what version it is - 127,839 images (5.81 gb).

From next Monday, I'm going to be in a region where downloading a new pack will be almost impossible. Assuming that 6.0 is not out before then, I would be content to transfer those images in my current pack from FM13 to FM14.

Can I just copy and paste the folder, so that it will appear in both FM13 and FM14? I started to do that but wasn't sure if (a) this will show in the FM14 folder and in-game (b) it will also remain in my FM13 folder? It's copying over at the moment, indicating a two-hour operation - thought perhaps I should ask in case I'm wasting my time, or likely to cause myself issues with either version of the game.

Apologies for what is probably a stupid question, I'm really very clueless when it comes to technical stuff and doing it last time was quite an achievement for me! Thanks if you can confirm.

Hi Mons, in May I added the megapack from 'sortitoutsi' but not sure what version it is - 127,839 images (5.81 gb).

From next Monday, I'm going to be in a region where downloading a new pack will be almost impossible. Assuming that 6.0 is not out before then, I would be content to transfer those images in my current pack from FM13 to FM14.

Can I just copy and paste the folder, so that it will appear in both FM13 and FM14? I started to do that but wasn't sure if (a) this will show in the FM14 folder and in-game (b) it will also remain in my FM13 folder? It's copying over at the moment, indicating a two-hour operation - thought perhaps I should ask in case I'm wasting my time, or likely to cause myself issues with either version of the game.

Apologies for what is probably a stupid question, I'm really very clueless when it comes to technical stuff and doing it last time was quite an achievement for me! Thanks if you can confirm.

You'll be very happy to hear that 6.0 is out, then ;)

It looks to me like the last pack which you downloaded was 5.06. Move your FM13 folder to the FM14 folder structure and then download 5.07-5.10 plus the 6.0 update pack. Apply them in order and you should be fine :thup:

You'll be very happy to hear that 6.0 is out, then ;)

It looks to me like the last pack which you downloaded was 5.06. Move your FM13 folder to the FM14 folder structure and then download 5.07-5.10 plus the 6.0 update pack. Apply them in order and you should be fine :thup:

Thanks for the reply Mons, I have only just been able to see and acknowledge it. I'm very impressed that the 6.0 pack is already out - thank you to everybody involved in creating this.

I have never done a pack by 'update' version, but did manage to successfully copy my FM13 folder and pack in to my FM14 game last night, and these work fine.

I see what you wrote about how to get fully updated and it makes sense to 'only' do those that I don't already have, but is it much easier and simpler to just do 5.07-5.10 plus the 6.0 update, or for a novice is it safer to delete my 5.06 folder and do just the entire 6.0 version from the beginning? The reason I ask is because I am not sure if I will (or should) end up with more than one graphics folder for FM14 - or do they all find their way in to the right place regardless of my hit-and-miss choices and actions?

Thanks for the reply Mons, I have only just been able to see and acknowledge it. I'm very impressed that the 6.0 pack is already out - thank you to everybody involved in creating this.

I have never done a pack by 'update' version, but did manage to successfully copy my FM13 folder and pack in to my FM14 game last night, and these work fine.

I see what you wrote about how to get fully updated and it makes sense to 'only' do those that I don't already have, but is it much easier and simpler to just do 5.07-5.10 plus the 6.0 update, or for a novice is it safer to delete my 5.06 folder and do just the entire 6.0 version from the beginning? The reason I ask is because I am not sure if I will (or should) end up with more than one graphics folder for FM14 - or do they all find their way in to the right place regardless of my hit-and-miss choices and actions?

It's up to you, but if you download the 5 update packs you have missing, it'll take you a lot less time.

You obviously now where the megapack folder is, as you've installed previous versions. It's just a case of copy and pasting the images from the update packs INTO the megapack folder, accepting all changes when prompted. And that's it, really.

Thanks again Mons.

Sorry to say I couldn't work out how to find and apply the five missing updates, so took the brave move to remove those I recently copied across from FM13 to FM14, and do the whole 6.0 pack from scratch. It took me three or four attempts even then, to do the right things and put them in the right places (my fault), but I somehow managed to get there eventually. I now have the full set of 134,719 images in the correct FM14 folder and (more amazingly) they are working in game. I'm very happy to have achieved this one day before departure as it would have been 'mission impossible' with the internet 'speed' that awaits me.

I'm grateful to the guys on sortitoutsi for creating these, and for the help provided especially to those of us with limited technical skills - having these packs really enhances the FM experience. I'd love to have some of these smart backgrounds where you have the stadium or pitch view of the club (I even saw a very simple, but effective office view somewhere) but I think it's best if I quit whilst I am ahead.

Archived