FM13 Cut-Out Faces Megapack Thread

Mons

Thanks. Having real trouble copying the 5.1 contents into the 5.0 folder. It's taking forever, just 54bites in 10 minutes. Given that it's a 150mb update, this is going to take a very long time. Any idea what might be causing this?

It definitely shouldn't take that long. That data transfer speed has got nothing to do with this pack, but rather with your system. I've no idea about the speed and power of your system, but it might well be you have some sort of hard disk problem. That said, I'm far from being an expert in these matters.

pico, let us know if it worked. If you have 118,250 images in your MP folder, then it might be a config issue.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great pack but it seems quite a few staff are missing? For example I installed the pack for FM12 and had say a pic of West Hamm Assistant Neil McDonald. I have re downloaded the pack this year but he is missing. One example but it seems quite a lot of staff are not included unless I downloaded a special staff pack??

Where on earth is the torrent link?

Sorry if I'm being blind and thanks a lot for the hard work.

Scroll down to the bottom

A great pack but it seems quite a few staff are missing? For example I installed the pack for FM12 and had say a pic of West Hamm Assistant Neil McDonald. I have re downloaded the pack this year but he is missing. One example but it seems quite a lot of staff are not included unless I downloaded a special staff pack??

He's there in my game. How many images in all do you have in your MP folder?

Well I did have 118,430 but then I noticed what I thought was the issue. On extraction I had a "faces" folder within the "faces" folder with more pictures but only one folder had a config file. So I cut and paste the faces from the folder without the config folder into the one with. It asked if I wanted to override duplicates so I said yes but I now have one folder with 118,337 Files so that's less!!! Not really sure how many I am meant to have and still a lot of staff don't have photos. Never had this issue in previous FM so not sure what I am doing wrong?

I noticed this with logos as well. When you extract each file to say folder "logos" it then extracts different folders so you have "logos" folders everywhere so to speak. So I end up with say Barcelona's mini logo ok but on their Club screen the large one doesn't show. Uk Clubs seem fine though.

--------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE : FACES AND LOGOS SORTED

I went to 'interface' and unticked 'use caching to decrease page loading times' and ticked 'reload skin when confirming changes in preferences'

I knew that anyway but had not unticked caching. I was just clicking reload skin as it always seemed to be ok before. So for anyone with issues similar you must do both. Note to self in future!!!

b]Preview of style:[/b]

WR.png

Maybe wrong place to ask, but I try: How do I get the info spread out below the picture like this? I'm using Steklo skin, and on my game the picture is to the left and all the info in a column on the right. I think I saw a thread about this, but can't seem to find it again....

-gtf.

finally got everything done but currently unzipping pack, its run for 4 hours and screen says extracting 1005516.png ? and keeps showing a face which i have toaccept tokeep extraction going....can i cancel this process and will it asave whats downloaded or do i have to keep sitting here to the end... its a pain cos if i dont accept the image extracting doesnt continue?

GOT SORTED.....only problem now is laptop doesnt fire up first time, get a message to reconfig windows ?takes about 5 mins then restarts ok....

DON'T WORRY I've fixed, hadn't unticked use caching.

I have followed all the instructions and I can't get the faces to show in FM13. I have the steam install, and have saved the file in c:\users\"my user name"\my documents\sports interactive\ football manager 2013\graphics\faces

I downloaded the Version 5.0 full pack

can someone explain why this isn't working?

I have gone into the game any reloaded the skin but the faces that have been extracted do not show.

I've done the same as what you've done and can't see them either. Yet I can't see a response to your question on here, can we have some help from someone who knows please guys?

It doesn't really state where to put the files, only says where to put these dark skins.

I've done the same as what you've done and can't see them either. Yet I can't see a response to your question on here, can we have some help from someone who knows please guys?

It doesn't really state where to put the files, only says where to put these dark skins.

It's stated in the readme file and in the download page on sortitoutsi.

Anything in here is fine: C:\users\"my user name"\my documents\sports interactive\ football manager 2013\graphics\

Your preferences should look like this: FootballManager2013_Interface.png

Also ensure you have 118,255 (or thereabouts) images in your MP folder (after downloading 5.01) and that the folder contains a config.xml file

It's stated in the readme file and in the download page on sortitoutsi.

Anything in here is fine: C:\users\"my user name"\my documents\sports interactive\ football manager 2013\graphics\

Your preferences should look like this: FootballManager2013_Interface.png

Also ensure you have 118,255 (or thereabouts) images in your MP folder (after downloading 5.01) and that the folder contains a config.xml file

Thanks for helping, but it's still not working. Did what you explaned but still no faces for Rooney, Hazard etc.

This is my first faces pack I can remember downloading, and it's about 480MB in total. Is that the correct size or an I missing some files?

Hmm, strange.

Only just noticed that I don't have a few big name players such as Fellaini in this. I have the updates... :D I am in 2018, so it doesn't really matter now anyway.

Hmm, strange.

Only just noticed that I don't have a few big name players such as Fellaini in this. I have the updates... :D I am in 2018, so it doesn't really matter now anyway.

He's definitely in there :S

How many images in all do you have in your MP folder? Are your preferences as shown a couple of posts up?

5.02 is now out, from this link. It contains more cleaned images of SI's cuts and the usual collection of new and improved images. There's just under 4,000 in all this time round and this pack takes the total amount to over 120,000 images.

Please be informed that Rapidshare has, since a short while ago, restricted all uploads by individual users to a maximum 1,000 total downloads a month and it seems like this has acceeded the limit for sortitoutsi. Our site admin is working to get alternate mirrors, but it's easier said than done and might take a short while, however. Crocko links are still available and have not been affected.

5.02 is now out, from this link. It contains more cleaned images of SI's cuts and the usual collection of new and improved images. There's just under 4,000 in all this time round and this pack takes the total amount to over 120,000 images.

Please be informed that Rapidshare has, since a short while ago, restricted all uploads by individual users to a maximum 1,000 total downloads a month and it seems like this has acceeded the limit for sortitoutsi. Our site admin is working to get alternate mirrors, but it's easier said than done and might take a short while, however. Crocko links are still available and have not been affected.

i always like to have your pack in my game, as it added much reality. however, tried crocko link but with no luck, as it's always too busy. hope u can search an alternative soon, so we can have fun with your latest update pack. cheers.

Thanks for helping, but it's still not working. Did what you explaned but still no faces for Rooney, Hazard etc.

This is my first faces pack I can remember downloading, and it's about 480MB in total. Is that the correct size or an I missing some files?

Can anyone help?

Never downloaded these packs (or never been successful anyway, I tried once in a previous version), and can't get this working. So if anyone's got any ideas why mines not working please reply here, or even better PM me.

Can anyone help?

Never downloaded these packs (or never been successful anyway, I tried once in a previous version), and can't get this working. So if anyone's got any ideas why mines not working please reply here, or even better PM me.

I missed your earlier post, sorry. I recommend downloading the torrent file. It's a small file (15KBs or so) but you leave your torrent client running overnight and you should have the 5GB file downloaded by then. Once you do so, get back to us if you have any trouble installing it...

I downloaded the 5.02 complete pack but for some reason I have only got 25% of the faces,this has happened 3 times now and I paid the ten pound for a fast download,I use 7 zip to extract the files which worked with the 4 series facepack.

Anyone got any advice or had it happen to them

I downloaded the 5.02 complete pack but for some reason I have only got 25% of the faces,this has happened 3 times now and I paid the ten pound for a fast download,I use 7 zip to extract the files which worked with the 4 series facepack.

Anyone got any advice or had it happen to them

The total file size should be somewhere around 5.2GB (I'm at work atm and can't check the exact file size) and should result in over 120,000 cut-outs. If the file size is not the same as indicated, then you're either having the download truncated at some stage (use a download manager to ensure this does not happen) or you are somehow not downloading the correct file.

Try using winrar to extract it - it might bring up an error message but if you ignore it, it will extract all the files nonetheless.

The file is 5.2gb but for some reason some of the pics do not suppress. I used 7 zip to download the 4 series of the mega pack and had no problems at all so it must be something else,I just wonder if it is Internet explorer itself but I had the same problem with chrome.

The file is 5.2gb but for some reason some of the pics do not suppress. I used 7 zip to download the 4 series of the mega pack and had no problems at all so it must be something else,I just wonder if it is Internet explorer itself but I had the same problem with chrome.

As explained, please try winrar and get back to use. The file was compressed using winrar so I can assure you that it should extract using that program.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Updates are generally out every 4-5 weeks or when they reach around 3,500 images, whichever comes the first. When an update pack is uploaded, we will post in here to inform you.

Gremlins ate them :D

Probably both of them were images which were deleted in between packs. Even if not, I wouldn't worry about them - the chances of you coming across them are 2 in 123,905, after all ;)

Archived