Sports Interactive Community
Ant Farley

*Football Manager 13 Pre-Order Beta Official Feedback Thread* - Keep it all in here please

OK now the skin is ok, when i select GPU Assisted it' s all ****ed up, so this must be a bug, I have ATI 6770 card :D OMG the skin is really nice and all other in the game it really amazes me, great work SI! :applause:

OK now the skin is ok, when i select GPU Assisted it' s all ****ed up, so this must be a bug, I have ATI 6770 card :D OMG the skin is really nice and all other in the game it really amazes me, great work SI! :applause:

Hi Mitja, could you post the GPU issue in the bugs forum here please so we can investigate further? Thanks.

anyone tried if the graphics from fm12 work ok yet? Doubt anyone has looked at this yet but worth a ask.

No release from bol.com for the belgian and dutch users.. they didn't receive a code from SI yet.. first they told me i had to wait untill the release (11 november ???) but after me getting mad , they told me they were wrong and they are waiting for the key... damn it .. i should have ordered trough steam !

Can Someone from SI confirm they sended the beta key's to all the official retailers (bol.com) , because i contacted them , and they know from nothing.. i'm really disappointed

One thing I really don't like is how for example at the squad selection when you click "Show Filters" there's a small delay where the bar will "smoothly" get in from the right instead of just popping up instantly. Sure it might look better but it's kind of annoying.

Other than that it seems orgasmic right now.

Am I the only one who is seeing his news screen like this??

1_zps5e7a98f6.png

Congrats mate you might be the first person to of found a bug :)

I noticed one thing that has bugged me every year. My back and forward mouse buttons seem very unresponsive. I've tried to fix this problem for years now on many different pcs/mouse, with no luck. Anyone know a fix?

With Dutch language I see still this line: As part of your contract, the board expect the following philosophies to be adhered to:

Edit: there are a lot more Englisch lines...

I want to see the match stats of the fixtures, but clicking on a result generates match reports

Is there a way to see just the match stats directly without generating a report about the match?

With Dutch language I see still this line: As part of your contract, the board expect the following philosophies to be adhered to:

Could you please raise this issue over at the bugs forums http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/291-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Release-Beta-Bugs-Forum

Could you provide details in the translation issues forum please?

Took me about 5-10 mins to download the game. I am running 26 leagues from 6 nations. England, Italy, France, holland, Germany and Scotland with large data base. Computer performance 5 star estimate speed 3 star which is better than last years.

2.4 i5 CPU and 4GB ram in case anyone wants to know how many leagues they can run and have similar spec to me.

The game updated itself with the 16mb patch it seems, but still the game is unplayable, due to some weird font/image bug.

E8gxd.jpg

are the unlockable feature lock till full game? cause i cant find them in beta

Yea, the Unlockables and Online modes are disabled in the Beta deliberately :)

Took me about 5-10 mins to download the game. I am running 26 leagues from 6 nations. England, Italy, France, holland, Germany and Scotland with large data base. Computer performance 5 star estimate speed 3 star which is better than last years.

2.4 i5 CPU and 4GB ram in case anyone wants to know how many leagues they can run and have similar spec to me.

Edited the first part of your post. That sort of stuff is not allowed to be discussed on here.

Can Someone from SI confirm they sended the beta key's to all the official retailers (bol.com) , because i contacted them , and they know from nothing.. i'm really disappointed

Anyone please ?

The game updated itself with the 16mb patch it seems, but still the game is unplayable, due to some weird font/image bug.

E8gxd.jpg

Can you try clearing your cache and re-installing please? That looks like a corrupted installation to me...

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/319088-*Official*-Football-Manager-2013-Pre-Order-Beta-FAQ?p=8165104&viewfull=1#post8165104

a odered mine from zavi and they havent given me code and told me wont give me it tommrow nyt like adviced from yous so am confused now haha

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do, we can't control when retailers give out the codes. You'll have to take it up with the retailer you ordered the game from.

Can we use graphics (backgrounds etc) like we did for Fm12? Wouldnt mind lobbing all the graphics ive collected over the years into 2013.

I'm afraid there's nothing we can do, we can't control when retailers give out the codes. You'll have to take it up with the retailer you ordered the game from.

i phoned 5mins ago and they said nothing can do as u told them not give out til tommrow nyt

I've pre-ordered via steam, but see nothing other than it telling me that I already own FM13... Help please?

I want to see the match stats of the fixtures, but clicking on a result generates match reports

Is there a way to see just the match stats directly without generating a report about the match?

Any answers please?

Having problem with the skin it seems.

Reloaded cache and reinstalled, Steam download.

dnwGL.png

Is this happening AFTER the re-install and cache clearance JackPalace?

E8gxd.jpg

I have the same problem in South Korea. I need English but i get the same weird screen as alksv does

Edit: I will try the reinstall & cache clear solution and report back