Football Manager 2013 Previews

The embargo on journalists and affiliate sites talking about the FM13 preview code was lifted at 9am BST today.

This post will provide links to previews of the game as they come in.

PC Games N

Digital Spy

9 Lives (Belgium)

FMFormation

ESPN

FMFreaks (Denmark)

PC Gamer

Everyeye (Italy)

Multiplayer (Italy)

SpazioGames (Italy)

Foot Mercato (France)

TR Gamer (Turkey)

Tweat Town

Eurogamer

NowGamer

FMDanmark (Denmark)

Manazery (Czech)

FootballManager.sk (Slovakia)

FM.Greece.gr (Greece)

Bureau Voor Gamers (Holland)

Managers United (Holland)

4Gamers (Belgium)

Inside Gamer (Holland)

Gamer.NL (Holland)

IGN (Holland)

9Lives (Belgium)

PC Only (Holland)

Fokgames (Holland)

Game4me (Belgium)

Tweaktown (Australia)

Nice one from IGN...

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/10/23/whats-new-in-football-manager-2013

"This new accessibility, particularly the Classic mode, will be met with some opposition. It’s akin to turning up at the Great British Bake Off and unboxing some Mr Kiplings; it’s corner cutting and it feels dirty."

Simply brilliant!

:)

"In the past the amount of money you earn was never put into any use and there were a lot of member crying out for something to be done with this, well in FM13, the more money you earn gets you more points on the leaderboard."

Oh. So it's still of no use then.

Did these previewers get the same version as the beta?

You are still reading videogame press?

I read the IGN article and I thought I went crazy. Then I read EG's. Then I read ESPNs.

Everyone's centre was FMC and nothing about the myriad problems of the game and the ME. Eurogamer actually said "as each year there are improvements to press conferences". Ok, what are they?

No one ever talks about the problems of the game, it's just pure marketing talk. Pity, such a pity.

I read the IGN article and I thought I went crazy. Then I read EG's. Then I read ESPNs.

Everyone's centre was FMC and nothing about the myriad problems of the game and the ME. Eurogamer actually said "as each year there are improvements to press conferences". Ok, what are they?

No one ever talks about the problems of the game, it's just pure marketing talk. Pity, such a pity.

I never read any of it. ;)

Yeah i read the IGN one and loved how it said the ME was so much better, it's like they never actually played it and just wrote what they think people want to hear.

Hey all,

Having played the Beta version of FM13 since it's launch last Friday I've been very impressed by what I've played so far. I'm a lifelong fan of the football management genre ever since I had the 'text' match engines with my PS1 games (for those who remember back that far). Anyway, I thought I'd post a link to a FM13 preview so gives people who haven't played either the Beta or Demo yet a taster of what's to come!

This preview is from WhatCulture!

http://whatculture.com/gaming/football-manager-2013-demo-10-improvements-that-guarantee-excellence.php

Enjoy!

Cuk

"In the past the amount of money you earn was never put into any use and there were a lot of member crying out for something to be done with this, well in FM13, the more money you earn gets you more points on the leaderboard."

Oh. So it's still of no use then.

Bigger valued contract = increased job stability. Don't know where this myth has come from that manager wages mean nothing.

Archived