Football manager 2013 player database size?

In football manager 2012 I believe the large database with no additional leagues/nations in England was 13,000 players. Does anyone know if this will be bigger on football manager 2013?

I was really dissapointed that players like A.Khalil (top young prospect) and R.Zozulya wasn't on the large database on Fm2012..

Just couldn't do that, don't like making custom databases, just seems like I'd be cherry picking players to help me on my next save.

Well Khalil looked quality at the olympic games and is the best of a very bright looking young UAE team. First heard oh him in real life a couple of years ago as a very promising 17 year old linked with some of the top clubs in europe. Also zozulya is now featuring for the senior Ukraine national team and was imense for me on FM2011.

If certain players weren't on FM12 without loading specific leagues, then it is likely to be down to worldwide reputation. If you fee strongly that these players should be available even when their home league isn't loaded, then pop accross to the data forum and ask in there.

You don't need to do anything like creating a new database, or adding extra leagues as playable

You just go to the custom option at the side when setting up your game, at the screen where you choose start date, and chose to add in other players.

I tend to include all national team players, continental reps for all continents and any others I see fit, until I end up at about 70,000 players.

Even on a mid-spec machine the game flies at that level, and cos I barely have any leagues loaded it is fine, but the players are still there.

You could even specify players from Ukraine or whatever, then you would get your Zozulya.

Basically, SI already in FM12 and probably previously, have options in place to exactly fix your concerns

Archived