First team I'll be managing on FM13...

Did your mother tell you its nice to share :D

Oh yes! I will be sharing much of it with varying tills around the Trafford Centre this weekend ;)

That's some win :thup: but know way would I be gambling like £150 on a bet lol...

I won £900 at the weekend off a £40 bet so the £150 was really a small percentage of winnings. I'd never normally bet that, on a 6-fold, I wouldn't normally bet even the £40 - but had a good feeling about that one and it came off, giving me the capital to go big last night! Love it!! Never won that much in my life!!

Adam Boyes is my hero.

Oh yes! I will be sharing much of it with varying tills around the Trafford Centre this weekend ;)

I won £900 at the weekend off a £40 bet so the £150 was really a small percentage of winnings. I'd never normally bet that, on a 6-fold, I wouldn't normally bet even the £40 - but had a good feeling about that one and it came off, giving me the capital to go big last night! Love it!! Never won that much in my life!!

Adam Boyes is my hero.

Fair play mate :)

Think the most I ever bet is around £30, but like you say if yav just won £900 nothin wrong with a cheeky bigger bet! :thup:

Think If I won that I'd be goin on holiday 3 0r 4 times next year:D

I think I'm going to load the lower leagues of England and play as Wembley after the TV Programme that was on ESPN hopefully El Tel will be DOF rather than a board member!

but I will probably later on choose the worst team in Scotland and take them to the top before going for an all virtual player Journeyman career as in 10 years I haven't done one yet!!! Loyalty 20

Just remember to quit while you're ahead, Dizzy :) The bookies will beat you in the long run.

I'm not sure where I'm going to go in my first FM13 game. Maybe Russia, especially if Zenit and Anji are going to be as powerful in the game as I think they will become IRL.

I'm going to start with Boca Juniors. I've never done that in CM/FM despite the fact it's my favourite team... come on, I've gone so far to manage RIVER PLATE of all things in FM11 (And that happened to be my shortest main save, as I didn't even finish an entire season)

I always start with Wolves. With them being back in the Championship I've got the added bonus of a promotion campaign to aim for and having the club badge in the game instead of the shields that premiership clubs have :)

I tend to have a lower league game on the go. Truro might be an interesting challenge this time, otherwise one of the non-league teams near to where I live. I just wish Leamington would make it into Blue Square North/South.....

Sorry mate but you are bragging a little here. You always here of bets people win but never the bets you have lost weeks and weeks before hand! You dont see many poor bookies about!

That's a fair point, and I'm not gonna sit here and say I've always bashed the bookies because you're probably right. But still, I do love a brag when it goes right! :D Just a shame last night that it didn't - sob sob sob!!

I'll be continuing my career from FM12, I started of low in Swedish 3rd Div, left after 2 seasons then took over a 2nd Div Swedish club and got it promoted within 3 seasons to Premier Division where I achived mid table finished. Took over Vancouver but left after 3 months due to strange MLS rules. Coached Canadian National team for a year before leaving. Took over Swedish AIK winning 5 consecutive league, cup and super cup titles. Took over Newcastle but left after a month due to horrible squad / finances. Led Swedish National Team to European Championship loosing in the 2nd round. Took over English National Team and led them to World Cup where I lost in QF. Continued to lead England to European Championship (hosted by England) and led them to QF loosing to winners Belgium. Was then approached by Man Utd in 2028 so that will be the team I will take over in FM13. This will be my first time with Man Utd. Sorry SAF... :)

Archived