FM 13 on XP

Hi there,

Can someone confirm that the new FM 13 will work out on Microsoft Windows XP?

I have seen in the cover only the Vista/7 itens and if the game doesn´t work out on the XP i will have to go on and buy the 7 set up, cause there´s no way im going to pass the oportunity to merge in hours of FM13 since day 1!

thank you guys!

cheers

just had a quick look on Amazon.co.uk and they also say its for Windows Vista/XP.

dont know how reliable it is though, as they also say Sleeping Dogs is for XP, when i couldn't get it to work on that and judging by other forums, others couldn't either.

then you get a game like Dishonored (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bethesda-Dishonored-PC-DVD/dp/B0073POU7O/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1349095003&sr=1-1) which apparently is only for Vista and XP.

personally, i'd buy Windows 7 anyway, nevermind whether FM13 doesn't work for XP or not.

Thanks,

I only saw in Amazon the Vista/7 logo. The problem is I have the PC with the 7/Vista, but the laptop still on XP and i usually play on both, especially on trips, and if it only works on Vista/7, then the laptop will be of no use and it´s almost cheaper to buy a new one than to install the Vista or 7 in it really!

I'm playing FM12 on an XP laptop and looking at the depth of the DB and how slow it runs at the moment, I'm building a Win 7 desktop to run it so I can enjoy the full glory of FM13 without it taking what feels like a year to complete a season (irl ~3ish hours on holiday mode)

Your computer must meet the following system requirements to run this game. The game may not run, or you may experience decreased performance on computers that do not fulfil these requirements.

Synopsis of PC Hardware requirements

OS

* Windows XP/Vista/W7/W8

Processor

* XP : 1.6GHz or Faster

* Vista/W7/W8 : 2.2GHz or Faster

*Supported Processors: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core Family, AMD Athlon

Memory

* XP/Vista/W7/W8 : 1.0GB RAM

Hard Drive Space

* 2GB

DVD-Drive

* 4x Speed

Video Card

* 128MB**

**Supported Chipsets : (see below)

Sound Card

* DirectX 9.0c compatible

Directx

* Version 9.0c (included)

LAN

* TCP/IP compliant

Input

* Keyboard, Mouse

**Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.

A fully DirectX 9 compliant graphics card is required.

Earlier cards may only display 2D Match Viewer Mode and are not supported.

Earlier cards may require the DirectX 9.0 SDK is installed to run the game. This can be downloaded from the following url:

http://www.microsoft...ls.aspx?id=4064

Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported.

Synopsis of Mac Hardware requirements

Intel Processor, OS X 10.6.8/10.7.x/10.8.x or higher, Nvidia Geforce 7300 GT or greater; ATI Radeon X1600 or greater.

Note: The game's performance and/or graphical quality may differ according to your computer's hardware and/or video card. Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance.

Archived