FM13 Release Date & Pre-Order Incentive

That's correct, I've just introduced the code and it has appeared in the games library. Now just leaving Steam open in background and no need to be aware about when the beta is out.

with out forgetting to click the INSTALL button just like you would if you had to reinstall FM11 or FM12

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i received this from Green Man Gaming only this morning ;

Hi Mwhiley,

The game releases on November 2nd with the beta starting this Friday.

We'll be distributing keys for these as we receive them in time for the beta's starting date.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and we hope that you return to shop with us in the near future.

Kind regards,

Green Man Gaming

Customer Service

Here's hoping it's early friday and i have a slow work day lol

I seriously think that all these digital partners whom are catering with the online pre-ordering of the FM2013 should clearly indicate that emails for the codes will be sent to the people whom purchased the game. I purchased mine from SEGA and of all of them I thought that would be the safest, most reliable source being the company directly linked with SI, however nothing was mentioned in my confirmation of order for the game about the BETA version code! I can patiently wait till the release of the BETA game.... But not knowing if they are even sending us a code just seems unprofessional to me. C'mon people get ya act together and keep your customers informed

I seriously think that all these digital partners whom are catering with the online pre-ordering of the FM2013 should clearly indicate that emails for the codes will be sent to the people whom purchased the game. I purchased mine from SEGA and of all of them I thought that would be the safest most reliable source being the company directly linked with SI, nothing was mentioned in my confirmation of order for the game about the BETA version code! I can patiently wait till the release of the BETA game.... But not knowing if they are even sending us a code just seems unprofessional to me.

I pre-ordered the game via steam, so when the beta is released I will be able to play it, but someone said that could have some bugs that the final version will fix, my question is the following: would steam download a patch or something to correct those beta bugs or I will have to download the final version as a whole?

Thanks!

After two days of asking the place i ordered FM2013 from, I finally got an answer.... The codes will be sent to us before the BETA version is launch... Maybe they should have said that in the confirmation of sale email in the first place.... Well at least that's sorted... :D

After two days of asking the place i ordered FM2013 from, I finally got an answer.... The codes will be sent to us before the BETA version is launch... Maybe they should have said that in the confirmation of sale email in the first place.... Well at least that's sorted... :D

It was pretty obvious though tbf. And has been pointed out pretty much everywhere. People just need to show some patience. The beta will be out when its out, and so will the codes, depending on where you order (or in some cases, such as Amazon, you should already have them)

It was pretty obvious though tbf. And has been pointed out pretty much everywhere. People just need to show some patience. The beta will be out when its out, and so will the codes, depending on where you order (or in some cases, such as Amazon, you should already have them)

Yeah.. but it was not stated and when i asked the 1st person from where i purchased it from, she didn't know... So she went off to check and another person got back to me today to confirm that they'd be sending the codes out eventually... So hence the confusion...

I have my activation code for the beta and I'm sure I have read someone has already set up their code in Steam. I've tried but no joy. Do we have to wait until Beta release day?

From steam menu toolbar(the one on top): Games->Activate a product on steam->Next->IAgree->Next and at the end:

2m3nqqf.jpg

There are people here saying that we don't get a code from steam. Others are saying we do.

Can someone please confirm whether or not we need a code if we pre-ordered from steam?

Thanks

Check your steam library, if it shows "FM13 pre ordered" then you don't need to do anything.

cuz there are no active league i wanna play,i will now have to wait for full game release,so i can activate it in editor :(

Test out some of the playable leagues instead. Would be good if we could test the editor as well though, just incase there were any bugs in it that have been missed.

How can SI not know when their game is released :')

I'm still hoping for 0.01 tonight :D

They plan a time which is subject to delay right up until the last minute, which is why they never commit until it's actually happening.

Which is also why your guessing games are completely pointless.

Archived