FM13 Release Date & Pre-Order Incentive

Well I wasn't going to pre-order, or decide on whether to by FM13 until I saw the demo, but came across a really good offer from a local dealer for pre-order. I says "Nordic version" which of course means nordic language pack included. But I always play in english, and I saw a thread where turkish players would only get turkish language, not english included. So before ordering, I would like to know if the Nordic version includes english language too? :)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neil/SIor anyone,

Skimmed thru 2 and a 'tiny' bit pages but couldn't find answer for this one. I wanted to check after downloading and installing, do we still have to keep Steam running on offline mode(at least) to play fm2013?

Thanks in advance.

Thank you. But can I download the other languages? Is there this possibility?

Not sure if this is entirely accurate for every game, but with some titles on Steam you're able to download different languages by right-clicking on the game > Properties > Language tab and then you can change it from there.

As I say, some titles won't have this option available so the tab isn't visible for everything.

I am planning to preorder the game from a Turkish retailer but i have a question first of all.

I used to play FM in English however there are some rumours in Turkish forums that when we bought the game in Turkey we have to play the game only Turkish language pack.

Any authorized personel could give me a feedback please, when i buy the game in Turkey, can i also play it in English language, thanks?

Yes Steam will have to remain on for football manager 2013 to work.

I asked this question to Miles on twitter too.

Thanks to him that he answered me as quick as possible.

So the answer is yes.

We; Turkish players ; could play the game also in English even we bought it from an official Turkish retailer.

I have trust on him and will pre order a boxed fm13 now.

Great new for the Turkish players who want to play it in English.

so to sum up , and hoping someone can answer this from SI or someone that really knows, the code,we were given when we preorder the game in box, we will use it into steam?

Yes :) The code you are eventually given will allow you to activate and download the FM13 beta initially, which will be updated to become the full copy two weeks later.

Yes :) The code you are eventually given will allow you to activate and download the FM13 beta initially, which will be updated to become the full copy two weeks later.

just asking cause i have the code and i dont know where will i use it.so i will insert it in steam.thank you for telling :applause:

booo,

ordered mine form Zavvi,

Not even sure it's the digital version (I hope it will be) if it's the disc version, once I have installed the game and activated with Steam, will I need the cd to launch the game or not?

Sadly Zavvi doesn't seem to be on the liste of the partners that will allow you to play the game early

sad Gipsy :(

booo,

ordered mine form Zavvi,

Not even sure it's the digital version (I hope it will be) if it's the disc version, once I have installed the game and activated with Steam, will I need the cd to launch the game or not?

Sadly Zavvi doesn't seem to be on the liste of the partners that will allow you to play the game early

sad Gipsy :(

Cancel your order and reorder from some other shop.. greenmangaming for example :)

Can please someone confirm that the new FM 13 will work on a PC with Windows XP please?

Yes, SI have confirmed that XP is still supported for FM 13- I do suggest, however, that you do not exceed the recommended game set up and get the latest graphics card driver installed before running the game.

For anyone who's pre-ordered from Amazon.co.uk, they've updated their product page to include details of the incentive. If you've already ordered then you should receive your code & instructions on how to redeem it via email today. If you're still to order, you will get the code & instructions as soon as you do so.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_171705947_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000673053&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=034BEWJHPA4NTA8N4RWC&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=328217847&pf_rd_i=B0097662GO

just bought it from steam..nothing about beta in my email that I got saying I bought the game..
same here can anyone from si comment?

It says it on the Steam store page,I quote "Pre-Purchase Offer

Pre-Purchase and receive access to the beta when it starts!"

No need for them to tell you in the email,the email you receive is the standard email they send for every purchase.

When you start up Steam either the day the beta begins(or sooner if they allow pre-load)it will start to automatically download the game for you.

You can be sure everything will be fine.

I have a question regarding this incentive (I dont think it classes quite as an FAQ).

My plans for FM13 will be: download the Beta around 19/10/12, then test the game (new features & modes, ie Classic & Challenge) to work out how I want to play the game on a proper save career. Then spend the second week testing my shortlist of preferred clubs to work out what will be the most suitable challenge and check out the resources available. Then, early AM on 2/11/12 (over a big mug of coffee!) upgrade to the real game and start at my 1st cloice club/adventure. I do not plan to "continue" a Beta save as I imagine that the full build will be more suitable for a longer & stable game experience - which leads to my question....

My question is this, what changes (apart from the lack of editor) will come into effect in the 2/11/12 build (I am not asking of specifics, just generally what may change)? I have previously asked if Beta new create games could use the Customise function - as yet with not reply. If the answer is favourable I could be a very happy bunny and start a "proper" career save before 2/11/12, otherwise I shall probably wait for the full release.

I pre ordered the boxed copy from shopto.net and received an email from them today saying my code is in the pre order section in my accounts on there. I've not had to pay upfront with them either and have my code already, now I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the beta.

So you will be able to get the beta from pre order of boxed copy.

Thanks for the reply rawdog.

Archived