Sports Interactive Community
Bertie BG

FM13 Release Date & Pre-Order Incentive

I have a pre-order with thehut.com, I emailed them a couple of days ago to see when they would release the beta key, had a reply today to say they havent received the codes but should be with me by monday - SHOCKING !!!!.

I just hope the reply was from a bod who didnt know what he was talking about

SI - have thehut.com been sent the beta codes ?????????????????

My brother has pre-ordered from shopto.net and he's checked his pre-order section where the code should be it simply says 'reverted'. Is he doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Ive pre-ordered it also from shopto and got my code no problem from the pre-orders tab as described above. Any advice would be grateful. Thanks.

My brother has pre-ordered from shopto.net and he's checked his pre-order section where the code should be it simply says 'reverted'. Is he doing something wrong or looking in the wrong place? Ive pre-ordered it also from shopto and got my code no problem from the pre-orders tab as described above. Any advice would be grateful. Thanks.

I'd suggest getting your brother to email them directly in all honesty.

come on SI hit the button and give me an excuse to flunk off work tonight and have a few beers :)

haha, me too!!!

I'd suggest getting your brother to email them directly in all honesty.

ok, thanks neil. Have told him to phone them and ask. Just making sure if its been taken down or something as got my code right away. Thanks again.

I haven't booked tomorrow off, and have for the full game in two weeks .....if this get's released tonight it is going to be so hard not to pull a sicky tomorrow!

I haven't booked tomorrow off, and have for the full game in two weeks .....if this get's released tonight it is going to be so hard not to pull a sicky tomorrow!

DO IT !!!!!!!!!

work wont miss you for one day,

go out now buy some beer and prepare to waste your weekend :)

Got my code a few weeks ago but I don't get why those without one yet are getting in a flap. You can't use it yet and if you didn't have a code when it comes out then I'd be worried. Although I would've given it until tomorrow lunch time.

Presuming it's out late tonight, early tomorrow of course.

people think its after 12, I dont think its going to be released until midweek.

I know SI and experienced their delays, and im a 2003 steam member and i know their delays as well.

they rarely keep a promise regarding dates.

*i hope they prove me wrong* really looking forward to play the game :(.

EDIT: it was released on time, therefore i apologize. <3

SI+Sega Thank you.

I know SI and experienced their delays, and im a 2003 steam member and i know their delays as well.

Dear SI, please release it today to prove this guy wrong. :)

Im sure it will be at least 2 weeks before like they stated , after all there will be a lot of unhappy customers who preordered on the assumption that it will be 2 weeks before like it stated when preordering.

it says beta will be released 14 days before release date of full game cant ppl read or understand so that means anytime after 00:01 tonight and all day friday thats 14 days before full game release duh!!! Fact...

Look at it this way Kriss, it's only a couple of weeks until you can go through this all again!

Give me strength :rolleyes:

Bless ya. :D You proper dipped out pulling this shift. Hope you're on double time. Free FM for life?? :)

Does anyone know when the BETA is going to be released? Read it might be midnight tonight?

Didn't you hear the news? They released it three weeks last tuesday without telling us. I guess you're the only one that wasn't told... :p

"Miles Jacobson ‏@milesSI

It's just been confirmed to me that, barring any major mishaps, the #FM13 beta will be live tonight. "

My mate's vet's sister's boyfriend's athletics coach's cousin works at Steam as a cleaner and apparently beta release is in 63 minutes at 7pm. Remember where you heard it first folks!

Give me strength :rolleyes:

Once upon a time, you where complaining about us FML players... do you miss us this time of year? :D

It's just been confirmed to me that, barring any major mishaps, the #FM13 beta will be live tonight. - From Miles!!

GMG are sending the keys out as we speak, why is there any reason to expect them to give you the code before you need it? What did you want, weekly email updates telling you when exactly you'll recieve your code? There is a blog on their website that you could have read for information.

Nice strawman argument lol, my complaints were about the lack of correspondence, not about receiving my beta code. Try reading my post 1st and grasp the essence of it, its not that difficult. I said "not everyone enjoys having to check forums and twitter links for information" you reply "There is a blog on their website that you could have read for information." Maybe comprehension isn't your strong point. I have 17 posts in 8+ years, you have 2,500+ in less than one, try and comprehend not everyone spends there life posting on message boards going through threads for news.

I got my key an hour ago or so from Green Man Gaming. It is "locked" in Steam -I guess the beta access will be provided tomorrow (19th Oct).

I have the code after ordering from Shopto but where do I download the beta from sorry.