Sports Interactive Community
MSCCG

How to do quick duplication and make players with set stats and CA?

Hi, I'm looking to make a custom database, and I'd like to start off with say 20 teams that are completely custom along with staff and teams. I'd like to know if there is a way to make a club, put playing/non-playing staff in them and then duplicate the whole lot. It would be a lot quicker if this was possible.

Also, I'd like to know how stats map onto CA exactly. for example, if I had a two footed player with 10 in every stat, how much CA would they have? I want to set a specific CA for my players so they do not develop anymore during the game.

Your message is really confusing, I don`t really know what you`d like. If names of the players are not important, you can just use "add players to playable teams" when you are creating new game with your update. They will receive CA/PA suited for reputation of your league/country/clubs.

Sorry, I wanted to make a league where every single player has the exact same stats, and will not change over a season due to random CA gains. I want to make at least 11 of these players for every different position and put them in a team. I want to make at least 10 identical teams in the league with these identical staff and players and was wondering if I could just make one team and customise all the staff and players then just duplicate it 9 times.

When I tried to duplicate the club I found that the club was duplicated but the staff and players were not carried across. How do I make sure that it does?

That`s one thing you can not do. But what you can is make one players ie. GK duplicate it 20 times and then assign it to your clubs.