Dumped out of the Champions League due to an error with goal difference?

My goal difference was 0, Juventus' goal difference is -3. We are both on 7 points, how have they qualified in 2nd and I have been given the boot in 3rd?

I wish I could screenshot, but when I try, it seems to be taking a screenie of my desktop, and not FM.

To fix this, close FM and shut Steam off completely (that is, right-click on the icon in the bottom right corner and exit). Then right-click on the Steam icon and go to Properties and the Compatibility tab. Untick the box called "Disable desktop composition", apply and start FM. You will get an error message about colour display or something like that, and the resolution of the desktop and general Windows UI will change while you play FM, but the print screen button will once again print the active screen and not the Windows desktop background.

As others have said its "Results between Teams" before goal difference.

There is also a common issue which we see on the forums where three teams are level on points which may be what you have experienced. In this case the results against the bottom team (or possibly the top team) are ignored and a mini league created only including the results between the three teams. The same rules then apply when sorting this "mini league"

• 3 weeks later...

Archived